Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

we’re just getting dominated…

You could have canceled the pit-in

Nice last for me!

i didnt realise they were pitting until they were already there

You’re getting beaten by literally all of the new teams @Sillyducky :joy:

My art of not planning is real

My car isn’t even best in any of categories, my drivers are good, but not the best stats and my 2nd RESERVE driver is still in second place in championship standings despite not having raced for last 2 rounds.

I’m trying something stupid for the next race. It’ll work, I’m sure, or I’m going to take last place.

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD

5 Likes

well, I did terible last race due to real life (errands, shopping, and volunteering)

Now I need to work my way back up…

1 Like

5th and 10th

4 Likes

championship standings will be updated after monaco, from now on the standings will be updated after each weekend to save myself time

2 Likes

#THE RESULTS ARE IN: SPAIN

J Dankers once again uses his dank powers to take first position

S Papandreou takes second in what is his best finishing position of the season

H Flosadottir comes home in third position

2 Likes

ok ive lost 5 coins by bidding on drivers, winning them, only to have the driver disappear from existence, this is annoying me know as ive lost a few really good drivers because of it.

Yeah, I lost one like that too, so I keep then window open to see the time ends. The Knudsen driver (10th in last race) I lost sight of it, thought someone else had hired her, but then she showed up in my account when her biding time ended.

weird. I recently bet on a driver (with only 20 or so min remaining) and had closed the window before the auction had ended.

I now went to check on said driver due to the issues you all are having, and the driver was won by some account called “null” that was level 1 and had “null” for their reputation points. The last league this account was in was “Speed Series 2” way back in January of 2012

Jan, 2012!!! wtf???

Is that a bot account now? Dead account? wut?

( I know this because I used the shortlist feature to track the driver)

2 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy! Do you got a print screen? Try to talk with the game staff or at the game forum.

2 Likes

Race will be on in a bit. You guys get your beer ready, I will get my hot chocolate. :wink:

Er, what? Quali starts in 20 minutes exactly. Race starts in 30.

it’s 4:30 where I am and the race is on at 6:00 where I am. Also I changed my 2 hour mistake to 1 hour. Stupid 24 hour clock.