Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

No mate. The race is at 23:00 CET and it’s currently 22:32

Oh wait, daylight savings time. [spoiler]FUCK[/spoiler]. I didn’t realize that it would set the race back 1 hour for me. :joy: oops

2 Likes

Are you on mediums this time too?

i’m on SS, then H. and also S, M, M.

1 Like

Might be. I am undecided right now. Monaco is a tight and twisty track so they might have an advantage. Now time to go get the hot chocolate ready. :coffee:

No! Windows Update! Not now!!! FUCKKKKKK

RIP there goes my race. If I’m lucky then the updates will be done in twenty minutes.

@Speedemon you must have seen that the track has low tyre wear. I’m on mediums and forgot to change. Now my computer is restarting and I’m panicking.

1 Like

I’m on SS and S with driver 1 and S and S in driver 2.

1 Like

I’m ready to rock and roll.

OH GOD ITS BEEN GETTING WINDOWS READY FOR THE LAST 7 MINUTES AND I ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES LEFT TO FIX MY STRATEGY

Good luck!

Good bye, I’m off to throw myself out the window! :smile:

You’ve become really dark lately…

2 mins… hahahah KARMA [spoiler]BIATCH[/spoiler]

I’m having rage problems off late, that’s what.

Everything is okay :smile:

(ITS NOT :sob:)

Aaaaaand there it goes. Ffs.

Well, it looks like it’s almost time to see if my strategy works, or if I end up being the jackass who bursts tires and runs out of fuel at the same time this round.

If your computer starts up, you could change your strategy so that you will run mediums for a long time and then put on softs later. Just make sure you pay attention to your fuel.

At least you did well in practice. If that’s an indicator for anything.

@Speedemon I have enough fuel for 25 laps I think. Should be plenty at neutral push.

1 Like

Yeah, but I always seem to do well in practice, then fart all over it in the actual race.

Stream is going up in a minute!

3 Likes

hell yeah pole!