Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

Great race for me. Could see how management of strategy during the race is really a important thing in this game.

whatever my strategy is, itā€™s very consistent in delivering 20-23rd place finishers for me

Woo 1st and 3rd. Had my pit crew not made a mistake on the second driver I may have been able to get 1st and 2nd.

1 Like

Then Iā€™m glad my Spyders managed to cause you trouble.

and so I may or may not have purchased a new driver

I just noticed, this race destroyed both my cars! Engines too!

Attempts to whistle innocently.

What? Why are you looking at me?

1 Like

:scream: restocking parts using tokens is hellishly expensive

Are driver purchasing working again (not that im going to buy some 5 star drivers to replace my 2 3.5 star ones i have now)

Iā€™d really like to replace my CD, TD and DR.

Iā€™m already hiring body-guards for my carsā€¦ :angry:

I hope theyā€™re criminally expensive.

1 Like

you will guaranteed not get any good people that arenā€™t drivers. Also, bidding sometimes is a scam, teams auction a person just to buy him/her back

What do you mean? It wonā€™t cost them?

Edit: where can I see whatā€™s the sponsor bonus objective?

it does, but there seems to be something going on because itā€™s already happened twice to me

go to finances

I can see the bonus value, what I want to know is how I win this bonus, what I need to accomplish?

good question. idrk the forums donā€™t have a clear answerā€¦

Iā€™v found this pic in the forum, so I think it shows up at the start of the raceā€¦

forum post: Race Objective

now that you say it, I remember seeing that! It doesnā€™t turn up anymore, guess the update hid it?

Maybe, since a guy reported that he was having problems with it

I find it funny how on the home screen it displays my drivers last name as Keung G?o, when it should be Gāo

Also Iā€™m not at the max for downforce, thats at 50 but im only at 25, i thought i was because the number turned grey instead of red.

1 Like