Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

well im down to 2 coins (from having 15) due to a bidding war on a 5 star CD, which i lost as well. I wish i would’ve remembered about the “buy now” option when i first went to bid.

2 Likes

oh shit that really sucks

I usually shortlist the driver/staff I want, then I see how much time it is left to biding and set a alarm to 5 min before it closes, then when the time comes I go and bid.
I already lost one bid war like that, that was when I developed that method

i did that, the bidding war went into knock out round 12 and at that point i didnt want to waste the rest of my coins. Also i somehow am back up to 16 coins, no idea how but i got 14 free coins.

Wow, I want that too!

Just saw my IGP mail, anyone saw/read the “Proposal: Remove relegation to achieve balance” that was send by mail?
It’s here in the forum http://igpmanager.com/?url=forum-thread/6499

Yup, will that affect this leauge?

There may be a disable button.

What happens in the case of a league where the season is 6 weeks long and is the only league racing around a scheduled time?

That is one potential pitfall I can foresee in the system. But of course, such a league could disable promotion and relegation, so everyone could stay in the league indefinitely.

If we could disable, then for us I think it would be good, since we wouldn’t have any kind of harsh punishment for the last ones in the season.

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds good. I’ll go with the majority.

anyone want a level 5 CD (4.5 star for me)? Feel free to buy here

It sends to a driver page, but is all in blank. Actually isn’t blank, but it’s only error messages-like where should be name and stats, no pic too.

this?

1 Like

Given how shit I’m doing in this league, I could use any advantage I can get.

MWR F1 will unveil a new driver tomorrow at the italian GP, rumor has it that his results will determine whether I White will remain as a driver for MWR F1

1 Like

Well, it looks like it might be pissing rain all over the track this time, too.

Race in t-minus 30 mins

You guys noticed that now it shows the tyre wear at the setups?

1 Like

Shoot i forgot to do practice, hope my “guess” setup is good enough

@JohnWaldock I got the pole with the exact same time as you haha

I’m live sorta