Automation Super Go Karts [Final Results]

Anyone care to guess which one I made?

Mine might have been unintentionally be inspired by the Vauxhall Astra VXR. Not sure if it’s uncontrollable in the first place, haha.

So, any bets pre-race? I got dibs on last for GH, probably mid pack on some others.

I picked green hell as a shakedown tuning track, I think this time I can give even strop a run for his money.

Green Hell is not on the list of tracks.

Yeah I know, but I’m hoping to set some records with my go-kart, and green hell is one of them.

Ditto to that as well, GH was my main proving ground (mainly because I don’t have the others) along with the vanilla tracks.

Well I’ll be damned, Niall isn’t just giving me a run for the money!

IT’S ON :smiling_imp:

Yes! The little pickup can hold its own! Honestly surprised by this.

Not last. Pretty damn pleased with that :slight_smile:

[quote=“strop”]Well I’ll be damned, Niall isn’t just giving me a run for the money!

IT’S ON :smiling_imp:[/quote]

I aint too far behind! :smiley: :smiley:

I think we used the same body (or close enough) :wink: Should show stats :smiley:

Well, this is the Rocket in its hideous glory. When I designed the body shell, I took nothing seriously. Yet, at the same time, it caused me to start creating cars in game with “interesting” body design, including wings taller than the roof line, covering the car in vents, and putting wings on the front of the car.

You managed a V8 in that? Best I could do was a 4 banger. :smiling_imp:

Kart, and go karts dont have headlights :stuck_out_tongue:

Engine, this is pretty much all I can get out of this engine, anything more and it is just too big.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Stats

Whoa o.O I knew it was good, but first place outta the gate? Ysssssss sweet sweet victory.

Brands Hatch Indy is probably going to be my weakest track, given I’m packing a pretty hefty turbo running, IIRC, ~1120hp in a 907kg car. But my game started messing up so I had to wipe everything, so I got no stats to show you :frowning:

Just copy from the sent messages folder, it seems to save your files as well, you can just redownload what you sent in :smiley:

It wasn’t working for some of my bodies, but I gave this one a shot and surprise surprise, I got the car back!

That’s a plus.

Well then, here are the stats. Looks like I remembered them completely wrong LOL:

Also blasters, that is a LOT of power coming from an i4. I salute you.

I’ll try and get my stats posted tonight, my game also messed up a bit, or the rapier got into the twinkies while I wasn’t looking, because the weight was up to 1069kg when I tried to load and screenshot it before work today.

Here’s my entry’s specs…

Kampf: Damn it Raquel, not only you forgot to tune the speed down, I forgot to tweak the downforce setups.

Raquel: It’s fine for me, I powerslide them round the corners.

Kampf: The one that did the test isn’t. He’s trained more on gripping round corners, ya damn woman.

Raquel: Not like you’re any better at racing yourself, you damn Singaporean. I’m still not over with that ‘flipping the prototype while on the dyno’ incident yet.