Automation Super Go Karts [Final Results]

Mine has a 1.9L twin-turbo V8 making 847 HP at 10600 RPM. Up until 5500, you’ve got nothing but turbo lag. From 5500 to 9000 RPM, boost builds rapidly, and then it slowly tapers from 9k up to peak power, then falls back down from peak to redline at 11500 RPM.

Do I think it was the right choice? Probably not, but at the time, that’s what I knew how to do. Massive amounts of boost all at the upper end to make the big fancy numbers.

[Deleted in favor of PM]

EDIT: File was corrupted during export.

There’s no trim attached to that, I also just changed mine to a PM so it doesn’t start to clutter up the contest thread. Maybe we can compare after the last race.

Huge thanks to Nialloftara and BlastersPewPew for taking a look. I’ll get better at this eventually thanks, in no small part, to the community here.

Okay Germany, ready or not here we come!

Strop takes this win, catching up to Niall’s score. This really isn’t over yet, it’ll stay close until the end! :wink:

Whoa, nice job thetom! It’s going to be a nail biter alright, and blasters right there nipping at my heels.

Truly a close race all around. The order could be upset by anything and anyone!

By anything and anyone but me :stuck_out_tongue:

I am actually surprised by how well mine is doing… so close yet so far.

1st Nialloftara---------15—30----42
2nd Strop---------------12—24----39
3rd BlastersPewPew----9—19----29
4th Conan--------------10—19----28
5th Madrias--------------8—16----24
6th GenJeFT-------------7—14----20
7th Kampfzerstorer-----6—12----17
8th Doctornarfy---------5—10----14
9th Urbanliner----------3----6-----12
10th RoyalStig----------4----8-----10
11th earincon198------2----4------5
11th Klinardo-----------1----2------5

I knew I wouldn’t do as well at Hockeinheim, but damn. It close though!

Yay! I’m remaining consistent and actually scarily competitive! This is looking good. Triple fifth places so far. Makes me wonder if I’ve been playing bumper karts with people to aggressively maintain my 5th place standing.

Here are the results of the Hockenheimring GP! The Hydra strikes again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, the battle for number 1 could not be closer, as Strop and Niall are tied before the last race!

Well strop I knew it would be close this time, but I didn’t expect it to come down to the wire like this! You have a excellent car there and it’s clearly been superior to mine on the last 2 tracks, best of luck to you here on the last race.

I am hoping for a podium finish but conan is right on my tail. Also noticed the lap time spread in this race is much larger than the others :stuck_out_tongue: This really DOES feel like Mario Kart when looking at the times and scores. And Strop, I think you were right about my little box :smiley:

1st Nialloftara---------15—30----42----54
2nd Strop---------------12—24----39----54
3rd BlastersPewPew----9—19----29----39
4th Conan--------------10—19----28----37
5th Madrias--------------8—16----24----31
6th GenJeFT-------------7—14----20—25
7th Kampfzerstorer-----6—12----17—23
9th Urbanliner----------3----6-----12—20
8th Doctornarfy---------5—10----14—17
10th RoyalStig----------4----8-----10—12
11th Klinardo-----------1----2------5----9
12th earincon198------2----4------5-----6

Ouch. That ruined my perfect record of 5’s the whole way. Sixth place… Still, I’m consistent, still 5th overall.

Looks like I’m still hanging on with 7th and 8th place at this rate. Still consistent with 7th spot though.

Nice one guys. Good competition :smiley:

Indeed, I feel the championship will be determined by mere tenths, if not hundredths. I hoped for a good cliffhanger, and it looks like we have one! Whose machine will reign supreme, the drivability of AWD and NA, or the speed and top end acceleration of the turbo?

That said I think Tom went even more turbo than I did, seeing how he actually topped the charts in the last two races. I wouldn’t be surprised if he topped the last race too. Strangely enough, though, had I pushed any more turbo than I did, I would likely dropped another place either or both the first two races and that could have already sealed the deal!