That’s right, the breakout event of the lockdown era now has returned! With a twist!
As usual, the car meet is still the place to showcase whats possible on the community, and for that, everyone is welcome! Just don’t post something from Trashland and call it a day.
Why this event is hosted on this period instead on August like last year?
Simple. This is because for some reasons:
a) I’m getting very busy from May onward because I’m on my final year on university;
b) Auto shows are kinda back for this year, so I want to host it now to prevent any conflicts between any auto shows, which the first one is hosting on late April (Shanghai).
c) The new update is coming this June probably, with came with a UE update that affects mods, and I just rather start now (and have more mods to use) than later when the update came and affect the whole show.
Some updates for the show this year:
- The event period is now extended to 14 days! Yes, TWO WEEKS BABY! That means more entries, more cars and more engagement!
- We have a theme for this event! This time, we’re doing cars from the 90s, that means, everyone, bring in the best of the final decade of the 20th century to this show!
- On last year’s event, I have seen nobody launching “test drives” (aka. sending car files) to every user to “test drive”. I am still keeping the rule, and I’m not going to enforce it but I’m putting it here just to remind that you can do this in this show.
Just like last year:
- When the dates for the car meet has started, everyone is given a preparation period in order to let people prepare their entries. As this is not your usual car show, in this case no teasers are allowed.
- Cars can be only revealed after the preparation period and postings will only start after an official announcement by me. Users must provide pictures of the vehicles, alongside their related lore as well as car specs. Any posting of related .car files are allowed but not enforced.
- Maximum amount of vehicles per user: 3
- No cars can be posted after the announcement of the end of the show.
- All pictures should ONLY be posted in a single photoscene (which will be announced). NO UNRELATED PHOTOSCENES IN THIS EVENT. THANK YOU.
- AVCM@2021 (This Event)
- Spin-off Event (Halloween 2021)
Next Event (2022)