AVION (Automobili Velikih Inovacija Ovdašnjih Nacija)

I’m expecting the 220bhp 3.0L I6 to be a mid-range engine, with smaller I6s for lesser trims, and a V8 for higher-end trims.

1 Like

Couldn’t help but leave a comment. This is a really authentic looking sedan that also manages to look very original. I’m impressed taking notes

2 Likes

I am inclined to keep the 6 cylinders throughout. Mind you, the top spec will be the Titan N410.
Read that as you will :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am still considering the V8, but definately no less than 6 for sure. You are correct, as the trim below has a 2.5 180hp engine

Honestly, I love the simplicity. The only thing missing on this body is the ability to stretch out the butt even further. At 2.8m wheelbase it still looks ok, but at 3m it starts to look grumpy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s to be expected considering the fact that the Titan is built on one of the Indicator body sets, which have a limited range for their trunk (boot) morphing zone, as I have previously noted here.

1 Like

Just noticed that now.
If the boot could be extended more, I would have gone for the 3m wheelbase instead. This way, it is the 2.85 you are looking at right here.

I was able to work around those limitations when I created a fully detailed build based on the largest of the Indicator body sets (3.0m wheelbase) - but compared to the Titan, that car is far more exclusive and prestigious, with a price tag to match. You can find it here.

1 Like

Tail light functionality

5 Likes

1997 Avion Titan N410

7 Likes

1997 Avion Titan N410
Interior shots

6 Likes

Very good model, realistic and sized to intimidate many brands (Rigel is included lol). Do you have them in mods for BeamNG?

2 Likes

Never tried to upload them into BeamNG mods publicly. I just might though, as I really do like this baby.

Avion Titan N410 engine

3 Likes

1967 Avion Aetherna V12

10 Likes

That interior…
That…
interior…

I…am…not…worthy…

:pray:

4 Likes

We should col-lab on something unique.

2 Likes

If you’re not worthy, I’m not existant… @alen.alic1983 Holy wow man

1 Like

1990 Avion Miglora Coupe

Here we have a compact car currently in development. What you see here is the development mule, fondly named Natalia PDS3. The goal is to make a premium feeling compact car with modern cues showcased throughout our lineup. We are moving to a more edgy design for this compact representative.

Here shown in it’s basic trim, featuring a 1.8L inline-4, churning out 130HP to the front wheels.
More to come, as the development mule gets updated.

7 Likes

Basic? 130 hp in a 1990 compact? Pretty spicy :wink:

4 Likes