AVION (Automobili Velikih Inovacija Ovdašnjih Nacija)

WIP Challenge car tease

2 Likes

I’ve just recovered an old Alfa Romeo GTV6…
Do you have any theories on what happened to it?
Let’s hear them…

7 Likes

Luxury-quick vs Focused-quick

Eldorado by Avion testing at the Nordschleife
@Texaslav

GTV6 by Avion (development stage) testing at the Nordschleife

2 Likes

A special Avion Commission model WIP

2 Likes

Avion Titan 3.0i

Avion’s take on the executive sedan segment. Here shown in it’s mid range with a 220HP I6.

7 Likes

I like the styling very much, I see some Volvo and BMW but it still manages to have a style on its own. A nice interpretation of the classic luxury sedan.

2 Likes

Tnx man. I need to make more photos. Was developing an entire lineup to complete first

2 Likes

Continuation

6 Likes

I am noticing Photo studio issues here.
When I was making these shots, the bloom was non-existent. Now, looking at the final shots, looks kind of terrible…

Good model, great sedan for the 90s! What engines do you offer to the public?

1 Like

I’m expecting the 220bhp 3.0L I6 to be a mid-range engine, with smaller I6s for lesser trims, and a V8 for higher-end trims.

1 Like

Couldn’t help but leave a comment. This is a really authentic looking sedan that also manages to look very original. I’m impressed taking notes

2 Likes

I am inclined to keep the 6 cylinders throughout. Mind you, the top spec will be the Titan N410.
Read that as you will :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am still considering the V8, but definately no less than 6 for sure. You are correct, as the trim below has a 2.5 180hp engine

Honestly, I love the simplicity. The only thing missing on this body is the ability to stretch out the butt even further. At 2.8m wheelbase it still looks ok, but at 3m it starts to look grumpy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s to be expected considering the fact that the Titan is built on one of the Indicator body sets, which have a limited range for their trunk (boot) morphing zone, as I have previously noted here.

1 Like

Just noticed that now.
If the boot could be extended more, I would have gone for the 3m wheelbase instead. This way, it is the 2.85 you are looking at right here.

I was able to work around those limitations when I created a fully detailed build based on the largest of the Indicator body sets (3.0m wheelbase) - but compared to the Titan, that car is far more exclusive and prestigious, with a price tag to match. You can find it here.

1 Like

Tail light functionality

5 Likes

1997 Avion Titan N410

7 Likes