Car Replicas

1973 Anadol STC-16 (It’s technically accurate too)

More Photos

7 Likes

can’t say i’ve heard of that car before, but that is a very good replica

Süper Türk Canavarı - I’ve read about it once. Cool to see something so exotic replicated.

Peugeot 505 Break

20 Likes

505 GTi Familiale when :eyes:

Nissan 350z HR

Not terrible for sure, but could be a bit better. Also missing an interior, for the moment… This will be available to drive in Beamng though, along with a few other versions.

Now I have an interior! that I can’t copy paste into other cars because it breaks everything

It’s a bit lazy in places but I wasn’t going to painstakingly recreate every single little bit.

Take a look at some other versions too.

Convertible

Same as the standard, just with a convertible top.

"Street"

This is what I may do to mine, when I have a bit more time and money.

Bit more power, straight through exhaust, lower, probably go with Enkei RPF1s

Drag

Has about 1200hp from the original engine, just with a very large single turbo, seqential box and rear drag radials. Full carbon body

Stance

“built not bought bro” and other terrible quotes have been said about this car. Atleast it has cool lights. 20inch rear and 19inch front, with the stock engine, low and slow as they say.

Drift

A small widebody because im too lazy to do a full rocket bunny kit
Again a single turbo, but producing 500hp this time which is plenty enough to get sideways on the eco tyres.

Race

A non bolt on widebody, again I was too lazy to do a GT300/500 spec for this so it is what it is. Same engine as the drift car, just with grippy tyres and aero.

Rally

Another version.

These will all be available to drive in beamng soon! The standard car is already uploaded to the repo. They will also all have their own interior once the copy paste stuff gets fixed.

Added Convertible and Rally spec.

CAR FILES

Hopefully self explanatory
Nissan_-_350z_GT_Street.car (99.5 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_Stance.car (108.8 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_WB_Drift.car (108.7 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_Drag.car (103.0 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_WB_Racer.car (108.5 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_Interior.car (80.2 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT.car (97.3 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_Rally.car (119.7 KB)
Nissan_-_350z_GT_Convertible.car (97.9 KB)

May or may not be based upon my own car.
https://discourse.automationgame.com/t/rileys-cars-2008-350z-gt-good-news-and-bad-news/31875/26

18 Likes
                Ford Mustang Dark Horse 2024

Car Spec:
Engine: 555 hp, but after a recent update, it became 603 hp.
I think Ford will build something like this, at least I had a hard time getting that much power out of a naturally aspirated 5 cylinder engine.
Mass: 1705 kg
Tires: 255 mm front, 275 mm rear. Although by eye I tried to make about 235 mm in all around, it is strange that the space is so distorted in the game.
I think it will be a good car for drifting.
Gearbox: advanced auto 10 speed.

You can test our car in Beam. I still wanted to set up gears, and made more precise brake balance, but there is no time. However, nothing prevents you from doing it yourself.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/13ACRukHYToXnizMvewPS6u2596Ogdj2B

5 Likes

<visible confusion>

4 Likes

For shits and giggles. 449.7KW (just that liiitle bit more than 449.6) from a 3.1L I5 in 2012, q+5 on 3 sections. Partial CF body, and for only AMU 50500, it’s a steal. It can also be driven in beam, but… I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

My favourite mustang engine, the inline five.

up there with the flat six in the camaro

6 Likes

Did you really use an atmo straight-five for your replica? If not, then what engine configuration did you choose?

Ha - ha, :slightly_smiling_face: not, simply I just mixed up the cylinders and liters, sometimes this happens to me. In general, as you have noticed, I don’t really like terminology and special terms. Actually, it’s an Atmo V8.
I voiced my assumption about what the Ford Mustang Dark Horse will be, I really like it (a good car) and therefore I will wait for it in 2023.

Finally, tried to my best to recreate the most iconic “Gavril D15 V8 4WD” from BeamNG.
Or D-Series, whatever you want to call it/refer to.

4 Likes

2003-present Chevrolet Express 2500 Cargo Van

3 Likes

“Cad Spinner” - Planes: Fire & Rescue

And also built the black one from Vitaminamulch: Air Spectacular

3 Likes

I tried hard to make something creative but after trying out hundreds of fixures I had to admit that on the Omega body everything that is not a Senator copy looks awful.

3 Likes

This isn’t so much a replica of an extant model, rather an experiment to replicate the styling of a brand for a fictive model.

Meet the pre-VW money Porsche Cayambe, when the brand went bubble sedan before even thinking about the Cayenne.

I apologize profusely to any Porsche enthusiasts out there for my sins in creating this. But something compelled me to and I couldn’t stop it. I tried getting all the Porsche elements of the time in there incl. the dash top design and such.

I haven’t been posting much of my stuff on the forums for a long time cause I haven’t been very confident in my designs but I might as well dump them somewhere. I have too many brands anyway.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, kinda unrelated but is there anything the forum mods can fix about the download links not working for posts like 2021 and under?

If you’re trying to download those old .car files, they’re not compatible with the current version of the game.

2 Likes

Not an exact replica, but you see what inspired me…