CSC 52 - Wagons, Ho!

Let’s wrap this in a bow, shall we? On to the finals!
It’s like the finalists are planning on ganging up on the old model and taking its lunch money or…something.

I scrutinized the cars quite a bit further, delving into the intent of the changes made vs. what Automation limited the user in doing. I brought in my son who is a artistic dude and gets Automation’s quirks, just doesn’t have time to put up with them. Anyway, here’s what we decided.

5th place:
@crwpitman1
In the end, this car was slightly outclassed by its peers, offering a solid design overall but lacked the wow factor of the others.

4th place:
@nate21
My personal favorite until we factor in the tail light design. Almost there!

3rd place:
@Lazar
Don’t think I didn’t see how much custom effort went into this one. In the end, fit and finish was a little lower than the others.

2nd place
@bruhmoment
It got to the point where I had to start judging how the lights worked and how seams looked, etc… So this one was nudged out by our winner…

1st place
@Urke101
With the stunning work done on this one, the only complaints I had was the wheel pattern, the somewhat stunted mirrors, and the FMC logo looking a tad plain. But I’m picking for issues, because otherwise this is a knockout. Round of applause for a job well done.

For a final parting shot, I repainted it in Iris Metallic to match the outgoing Gannet Sport, and matched the wheels.

Thanks, everyone. I’m not sure if this was a format that would work, and in the end, I’ll have to let you all decide. A purely subjective analysis is something new for me, but I hope everyone thought it was fair and fun.

Take care and I’ll see you on the next one,

7 Likes

Thanks for the reviews and to everyone else. Next round will be up within a few hours and will be something similar to this one, but where you’ll be encouraged to really let your hair down and design something from the ground up.

2 Likes

New round is up!