CSC 59 - Capable Performance (CLOSED, Results Posted)

Previous Round

CSC 59 - Capable Performance

Full Briefing

Valliore Performance Technologies, Trollhättan, Sweden, March 2023

The year is 2023. Valliore, the performance division of Voltari Industries, is making their first foray into SUVs, with the first being a flagship performance-focused PHEV SUV. However, rather than design this SUV in house, Valliore executives have decided to contract the design out to other interested parties.

Rules

• All years must be set to 2020.

• Wheelbase must be between 2.8m and 3.0m, rounded.

• You must have at least 4 full seats.

• An interior is not required, however if you wish to make one, that’s fine.

• Advanced trim settings usage is free, just use it within reason.

• Engineering and techpool usage will not be judged.

Submissions

The rules will be open for discussion until Monday, June 5th, 2023 at 11:59pm PST.

After that, the challenge will open for submissions on Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 at 12:00am PST.

The challenge will remain open until Friday, June 30th, 2023 at 12:00am PST. After that, submissions will close, and judging will take place.

Inspirations

Valliore’s Designs and Logo

Above are two present day Valliores, the 2024 GTSe and the 2023 Artemis. Both are examples of Valliore’s design cues and design touches. However, these are more specific examples-

First, all modern Valliores have blacked out A-pillars, and the roof is rounded off at the top of the windshield.

Second, modern Valliores have typically used Silvia’s McLaren grilles for their front fascias. The GTSe is using the one shown in the second screenshot, but any of those can be used. However, if you want to do something completely different for the front fascia, that’s fine too.

Finally, the Valliore badge. It’s made from two of the highlighted fixtures in Silvia’s RB Insanity mod, recolored to solid white, aligned in opposing directions on their flat sides. These are scaled to 0.18, but you can go slightly larger or slightly smaller as needed.

How To Make The Badge-

Step 1:

Take the above fixture from RB Insanity, scale it to 0.18x0.18 (slightly larger or slightly smaller is okay) and paint it solid white, then Shift + Click to clone it in place.

Step 2:

Use the “Flip Horizontally” toggle to flip the second fixture around in place.

Step 3:

Then, use the “Flip Vertically” toggle to flip the second fixture again.

Step 4:

Finally, move the flat side of the second fixture against the flat side of the first fixture, and move it downwards about halfway. After that, the badge is complete.

20 Likes

PHEV SUVs may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they are in step with the current car-making zeitgeist.

1 Like

It quite literally says exactly that

12 Likes

little late but, CSC 59 is now open for submissions!

5 Likes

2024 Valliore Stjärna PH8

With a twin-turbo V8, plug-in hybrid drivetrain making a combined 703 bhp, a bonded aluminium construction with partial carbon fibre panels, the brand-new Stjärna PH8 brings not only sleek styling and coolness to the table, but also class-beating performance.
You can feel good about saving the planet as well, with a maximum electric-only range of 100 km, or a combined hybrid fuel economy of 4.5 l/100 km.
Though it’s small in the length department, the long wheelbase gives passengers impressive legroom, and affords the SUV impressive high-speed stability.
A suite of state-of-the-art active driver assists, including SAE Level 2 autonomy, as well as impressive pasive safety, make this the safest sports SUV in the market.

13 Likes
14 Likes

Valliore Outrider HP6

The future is hybrid and electric, and the design ought to match that future.

Combining Swedish engineering with Italian passion, in a fuel efficient and high performance plug in hybrid package.

This concept for a hybrid future is brought to you by the Studio Bizarro Collective in Milan.

Gallery

4 Likes

Valliore Hades GT PHEV by Pikemen Design Studios

16 Likes

Valliore Hermes by Propeller

11 Likes

phevs should not exist ~

Valliore Alyx. 111 Design.
17 Likes

Valliore Aphrodite GT8T PHEV

Grass Pictures

Beach Pictures

Interior Pictures

Designed by TIO Design Studio

14 Likes

Valliore Hadès - by Chevalier

The Carrosserie Michel Chevalier is proud to propose you its project for your company:

17 Likes

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

VALLIORE ASTERIA

from KADETT

26 Likes

Valliore Xerxes - by Stu-Stu Studios

So I’m kinda new with this…where do I submit my car file? Also…sorry for the deleted posts. I’m tryna learn this thing.

I’M AN OLD MAN! LEAVE ME ALONE! :rofl:

13 Likes

no worries about the deleted posts, to submit click on my profile > message, then attach your .car file and hit send

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll have to send it later when I’m home from work.

2 Likes

𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 ᴠᴀʟʟɪᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴜʀᴇᴀᴜ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ - ʙʏ sɪʟᴛʀöɴ ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ (combustion engine powered by Faltron Motors)

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙍

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-_f8lJ9eoNECFUZ8QLnmQjFgad5Ps0yo/view?usp=sharing
6 Likes

Im sorry this is a mess

1 Like

2024 Valliore Ourst

11 Likes

CSC 59 is now closed. I have recieved entries from-

@the-chowi
@azkaalfafa
@Rise_Comics
@HybridTronny
@Mikonp7
@Lazar