CSR 142: A Place in My Heart (Finished)

You didn’t pass the exam as a presenter.

I don’t think you passed the IQ test.

4 Likes

I like how well-written the judgements are and results were amazing, well done for crafting a good CSR round

4 Likes

Considering that the host commented something like this, I’m not sure that they want to evaluate any further because they don’t want to appear aggressive or mean to you. The engine, the suspension, brake, safety and chassis are all reviewed and commented. If they evaluate furthermore it’ll probably just turn into public shaming.

10 Likes

Quite right. Well done to him, then, for winning a CSR for the first time ever. However, each of the other finalists ran it very close - and the same would have been true of the semi-finalists had those not been eliminated due to scoring poorly in the aesthetic categories. And regarding this misguided remark:

I couldn’t disagree more - this was one of the best CSRs we’ve had in a very long time, not just because of the premise and planning, but also because of the writing, especially how the verdicts on each car (including the ineligible ones) were delivered. In fact, in true CSR tradition, it sets a very high bar for the next round, regardless of who hosts it, when it’ll be set in, and what it’ll be about.

7 Likes

was literally the first car covered

5 Likes

To @kalan,

And mind you, Mazda did make a special post dedicated solely to your car here. If anything, you should feel honoured that he even looked at your car.

Also, try to get good before telling others to get good, Mister “Experienced Player”. And when you tell others to get good, at least try to be a little polite about it.

And to the rest of you, I’m going to pass the hosting rights to @Falling_Comet and @That-S-cop. I’d love to host my very first CSR but unfortunately, I still have other commitments at hand (including TMCC and uni).

Thank you to @66mazda for hosting this round and for the detailed reviews, and good job to all that took part! Kalan, you should be ashamed of yourself not because of the car you made (because we’ve all been there at some point) but because of your insufferable behaviour. And once again, cope.

32 Likes

Yeah but how do I cope when tfw no ina feed you takoyaki into your mouth

wait this isn’t discord

10 Likes

If many agreed that everything went in the best possible way, then I will not argue about the process of legal proceedings.
Okay, thanks for the information, I’ll really try to be more restrained. And it does not matter that the organizer of the Challenge decided to conduct judging in this format, presenting such a wide variety of reviews. In reality, if I were the host, I would only evaluate by the points scored. On the other hand, I’m too lazy to rewrite all the numbers about each car in order to process them later and identify the order of players.
Thanks to @66mazda for his labour and we are waiting for the next round.

When I heard about the 2.2L Turbo V8 from mazda, I was shook, and a lot of other factors about it. It was really bad to say the least. But congrats to all who made it to the finals and to succulent for the win.

4 Likes

gratz on dubz

2 Likes

Which, I think it would be useful info for you, is not the way CSR works 99% of the time. Getting to know how a new place you’re in works can be helpful, especially before criticising the way it works just because you expected sth else.

Congrats to @66mazda for a really nice round (a real shame I couldn’t enter) and to the finalists :slight_smile:

8 Likes

congrats @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T , good job

1 Like

btw what does this mean?

assuming all of the top 5 decline to host, the next host can be someone in t2 bins, as decided by mazda

3 Likes

so that’s about who’s the next host?

Give it a moment, Comet Hasn’t communicated with me yet and we need to discuss. and we live in the same Timezone

We have conferred, Passing down to @EnCR

I’ll decide If I can host the next CSR; give me sometime.

In such a scenario, I will be in a position to host the next round, but I’m not counting on it.

1 Like

In the event that the tier 1 members cannot host, the hosting rights will go through tier 2 in the following order:
Xepy
Donutsnail
Kyorg
ARM_Tune
ldub0775
conan
abg7
Texaslav

5 Likes