CSR 142: A Place in My Heart (Finished)

Savatay Redwood, designed in America to fulfill the American Dream™ and probably built in Canada

Imagine a nicely edited post here that I couldn’t get working in time

More pics

4 Likes

eh? It’s supposed to be est.
Thanks for bringing it up
So what I will do is just use pst

note that it was really supposed to be est but anyways

4 Likes

2 Likes

1995 RCM Regal V8

The car for those who want luxury without paying the luxury brand premium. Fully loaded with supple leather seats with power controls, CD changer, power windows and locks, oversize power sunroof, automatic triple zone climate control, power trunk, four wheel disc brakes, fully independent suspension, projector headlights, and a powerful V8 engine to take luxury wherever you please.

Extra images

10 Likes
8 Likes

1995 Bellomont Vista 4.0

i suck at writing lore and discourse formatting so heres some photos okey

13 Likes

Entries are officially closed:
Following additional entries have been received:

@pen15
@Edsel
@BG004130
@Endfinity
@Kyorg
@thecarlover
@CrasH_Talk
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7

This makes total entry count 40

eta for Tier 4: 10/29/2021

Anyways glad to report that everyone used the code.

Due to multiple entries using a delisted mod, the reviews will be delayed. If anyone can send over the files for 90s American blob lights, please do so.

9 Likes

Glad you looked over my oopsie for not using the code for the first time. ^^

7882_dogekek

7 Likes

Сan you tell me which Nurburgring mod you used? I want to test cars there too.

I’ll PM you when I find it. :slight_smile:

I don’t know which version that is, but personally I love this one:

The download is in the video description. It’s an Assetto Corsa port with PBR! Generally really well made, and the graphics are close to on par with actual Assetto Corsa.

5 Likes

Does it have sticky walls?

No

1 Like

Just tried it. Same maker, only one year later. It is so much better! Thank you for the reference, it is truly amazing. The grass is actually bumpy now, and trees, details, just amazing!

3 Likes

Glad you like it! I found it pretty recently too, and it’s become one of my favorite places ro waste away a few hours. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

CSR142 Part 1

Tier 4 instabins

California
October, 1995

Excerpt from the evening TV news.

ZP4ART27Z6VQBEAQS2NCK7L5CQ

Schnell XL53 V12 Luxe

@interior

Binned for exceeding trim emissions limit.

Findel Mundo

43d9f5ab4d4652c4990e7bcd6d9deae6deea86a4_2_690x388

@Edsel

Manda Element GX3

@RAZR

…In one of the largest civil penalties under the Clean Air Act, three automakers, Schnell, Findel, and Manda have been ordered to recall a total of 975,000 vehicles from model years 1991 to 1995 and pay a combined $80 million fine for “anti-pollution programs” and repairs. The EPA discovered that the 3 colluded to cheat emissions test with an engine control unit programmed to enrich the air-fuel mixture whenever the climate control system was turned on, producing over 3 times the legal limit of carbon monoxide emissions. These increased emissions were not recorded in the lab as EPA tests are conducted with the climate control system turned off. Both the EPA and the US Justice Departments contend that emissions standards were intentionally violated, an accusation the automakers vehemently deny…

Picture from

Paul Muschick on annual vehicle emissions tests: PA drivers could finally get relief - The Morning Call

23 Likes

Oh damn… Didn’t even check the trim emission. Guess I have looked over that rule. Welp, I had fun regardless.

4 Likes

Dang, I remember being close to but within the limit near the end; I wonder what I hit that pushed the number over?

GG, then.

2 Likes

The button that erases your thought

3 Likes