CSR149: Take Me Away (Complete)

www.carradar.net

1997 Cascina Lavandula

Listed by 村上 吉成

日本語
€š�Ř§Ů Â£╟????æØ¢ÃðsžšåÞя© ╟????»Ř§ŮðsžšåÞя© £╟????æØ¢ÃðsžšåÞя© ©ðsžšåÞя© ا٠ráÚÆ ????ðsžšåÞяÞ¥¿▀ Þ¥¿Ř§ŮŠ舐 —???? ????▀舐 10 ©舐—© ???? ‚�ðsžšåÞя╟£½ »????▀اŮ舐© £ޥ¿????½ æØ¢Ã ráÚÆ Ř§Ů—â€š� —‚�舐舐 舐©â€š� ╟????½ Š舐óÞ¢áñ »Â£Ř§Ů½ £½ ▀ 14 Þ¥¿Ř§Ů☒舐 ©Â£╟ñâmå•Þ¥¿舐© ا٠ráÚÆ ????ðsžšåÞяÞ¥¿▀ »舐 £»Þ¥¿舐 —???? ñâmå•Â£óÞ¢áñ Ř§Ů½ ▀????æØ¢Ã舐¶????Ř§Ů½ ???? Ř§Ů½ ‚�ðsžšåÞя╟£½ ©—????¶Š© ñâmå•Â£óÞ¢áñ╟舐½ — ???? ©—????¶Š© ráÚÆ Ř§ŮÞ¥¿Þ¥¿ »舐 ¶????½ ▀ðsžšåÞя¶—舐▀ Ř§Ů½ 舐£©— £½ æØ¢ÃÞ¥¿Ř§Ů£ 舐½ æØ¢ÃÞ¥¿Â£½ ▀ ©Â£½ ▀اŮ舐æØ¢Ã???? ¶Â£Þ¥¿Ř§Ů????½ اŮ£ ???? ©â€š�舐½ ╔‚�舐½ ¶â€š�Ř§Ů½ £ ▀舐ñâmå•舐½ ▀Ř§Ů½ æØ¢Ã ????½ óÞ¢áñ????ðsžšåÞя ñâmå•舐舐舐½ ¶舐
English
Good morning. My name is Murakami Yoshinari. I want to transfer my love car Cascina Lavandula. It is 5 cylinder, natural aspirate. Italy exotic and variable valve timing. It is impressive fuel economy and noise reminding V angle 10 cylinder. It is exciting but wife instruct me to sell. It has 2 seats, no room for baby and shopping. I merchandise love for family and purchase Honda N-Box. Pricing in face discussion. Gaijin also welcome but I do not know procedures of overseas apologies. Checking completed 3 years front and license of 11 months. 14,000 miles ran completed. Terrible apology, look forward to meet you.
写真

Lore
Cascina Lavandula was intended to be an entry sports model of Cascina in 1991, aimed to compete in the global market with sports cars from other international brands. Originally equipped with a turbocharged I4, the Lavandula was deemed to be dull and uninspiring, with poor fuel economy, reliability and performance figures. The relatively affordable Italian exotic car resulted as a failure.

Despite the poor result, Cascina believed that a facelift with drastic improvement can salvage the value of the failed Lavandula project. However, Cascina cannot afford to develop a new engine for production cars as all their resources are placed towards Le Mans prototypes, particularly the 7.2L “Rafflesia Stamen” V12 and a V10 engine, equipped with advanced technology such as a 3 stage valve timing system in concept phase.

The progress of the V10 engine is slow due to highly complicated engineering and Cascina’s unfamiliarity with 10 cylinder layout. Some suggested that a test block 5 cylinder engine, which serves as a development study project of the V10 engine, be mass-produced and equipped to the Lavandula as the new engine unit. After 2 prototypes are produced and tested, the Cascina management officers are satisfied with the result and approved the use of the inline 5 engine.

The 2.7L inline 5 block is a light and competent engine, able to punch above its weight. Revving up to 8000 rpm, the unit can produce up to 250 horsepower. However, the most notable characteristic of the engine is its 3 stage valve timing system, allowing the compact 5 cylinder ICE to have excellent torque and thermal efficiency figures across all rpm range while maintaining an adrenaline-inducing power delivery and soundtrack. The engine earned its nickname “Banshee” internally, referencing the high-pitched engine note during the 3rd valve timing stage after 5500 rpm.

In addition to the new power plant, the facelift also saw different improvements compared to its predecessor: A viscous limited-slip differential is equipped to obtain greater handling characteristics and drivability; Various internal electronically controlled flaps are used to modify drag and improve fuel economy depending on the situation; Interior build quality is massively improved, and the suspension is greatly optimised to guarantee creature comfort. These improvements provided Lavandula with sufficient qualities to compete with its German, British and Japanese rivals in the global market.

But because of the complicated engineering and production procedures, the manufacturing cost is also massively inflated. The price of the new facelifted 1997 Lavandula increased significantly, resulting in a subpar sales figure as a result. The V10 project which is based on the I5 engine is also scrapped eventually because of the promising performance and simpler design of the 7.2L V12 engine. However, the I5 block is later used in other models without the 3 valve timing stage design. Approximately 1100 units of facelifted Lavandula were produced, with a significant portion sold to Japan due to the locals’ pursuit of an affordable Italian exotic sports car and the modability of Lavandula.

23 Likes

Listed on www.auto - swapper. co. uk - '93 Osprey GTS 4.0, £19450.

I’m selling my beloved manual Osprey GTS, which comes complete with a full service history and all the accumulated paperwork from when it was imported to the UK.

Here are the top trumps: 298 hp, 0 - 62 mph in 4.5s, 176 mph top speed and 27.2 mpg (UK). It’s a proper little pocket rocket, especially when you thrash it on a good B road.

Comes with a sporty leather & cloth interior, with chrome and aluminium accents. It’s got air-con and a decent stock stereo system, although Osprey weren’t too generous with the standard kit on this sport model, in order to save weight. I’ve taken my custom plates off, so I’ll be putting up the original ones shortly.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

4 Likes

5,600-Mile 1985 Bravo Inspirato 16v Evo

This 1985 Bravo Inspirato 16v Evo has been single owner ever since its release, it is finished in Brillantoso Yellow over black vinyl/cloth upholstery. Powered by a 1.9-liter Turbo’d Inline-4 linked to a five-speed manual transmission and a limited-slip differential. Additional features include 16″ AeroRallye alloy wheels, Fireyear sport tyres, air conditioning, Bremwood Brakes and a Paonner 8 Track sound system. This Inspirato shows 5,600 miles, it also shows it being model 28 of 2,500 produced. It got imported into the UK from Italy with manufacturer’s title, a window sticker, service records, a car cover, a clean Car report, and a clean Yorkshire dealership title.

lore

Bravo is a well known rally legend, beginning in the mid 60s, they’ve been in the game for quite a while now, they for the most part dominated Group 4; when the FIA announced Group B, Bravo jumped to the oportunity and created an extremely lightweight RWD Scelta, and entered it.

Now… the year is 1984, Bravo began struggling to keep up with the AWD and 4WD beastly machines Group B managed to produce, in order to keep competitive Bravo started the design of a lightweight and compact AWD rally car, paying homage to everything that came before it, the result of which would be the Inspirato, a car that closely resembled Kaufman’s design.

The car was competitive enough to keep up pace and maybe even win a couple of stages with the other AWD monsters, up until 1986, where Group B would be reinvented into Group A; where it would become an absolute legend.

The car subsequently retired in 1989, being replaced with a better, newer Legato.

For information/inquiries contact me @ +44 55-XXXX-XXXX
or via E-mail @ notarealemail@email,com

20 Likes
1981 Markley Palomino SST for sale
Up for sale is my '81 Markley Palomino SST V8. It's a rare Euro market spec version of this classic American muscle car. This particular example has done 106 thousand miles. Features the 182 horsepower V8 backed up by a five speed manual with a limited slip diff. Has new 205/65R14 tires all around. Finished in True Red with the "snorting mare" hood graphic. Interior is in great shape, still has the factory 8 track stereo tape deck. Gets nearly 22 mpg UK! It's a pretty speedy car, did a 14.82 second pass at the drag strip last year. MOT up to date. Asking 12,500 for it.

11 Likes

For Sale: 1998 Kamaka Destiny XS-R - £19,650

4th grader writing

Fresh off the boat from Japan is this family car turned glorified sports car: The Destiny CE54 XS-R. This model was produced from 1998-2002 with the FT30-DTT straight-6 engine under the hood, famous for it’s potent tuning capability.

The 112 mph top speed limiter and power limiter for the Japanese market have both been removed, allowing it to unleash its full 320 hp and 166 mph top speed; everything else is completely stock… at least until the dumbass who buys this turns it into a 1000 horsepower dyno queen.

For the love of whatever you believe in, please buy this soon if you don’t want the prices to inflate like furry fetish art.

specs
  • Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24V Twin-Turbo Straight-6
  • Power: 320 HP
  • Drivetrain: 6 Speed Manual AWD
  • 0-62 MPH: 4.4 seconds
  • Top Speed: 166 MPH
  • Weight: 1445 kg
  • Tires: 235/40R18 front and rear
photos

16 Likes

1971 Mayster Triumf 2.0 Roadster

While browsing ViewTube, Chad came across an interesting doco on the ‘Lost History of the Roadster’ in the Camsoworld. Initially, the doco was supposed to have only four chapters, but there was a surprise fifth chapter as well, covering the history of a car called the Mayster Triumf:

Intrigued, Chad also found a quite extensive Caropedia article on the Triumf and the entire company: Mayster & AMM Company Thread (Mara performance division) V2.0 - #2 by AndiD

And just out of curiosity, Chad checked MotorTrader and there was indeed a Mayster Triumf roadster from 1971 on sale for a reasonable price.

Based on the plates, the car was imported into the UK in the early 2000s and - judging from the pictures - it seemed to be in pretty good (and original) condition:

12 Likes

FOR SALE: 1995 WINCHESTER WARRIOR

£19,100

Selling my 1995 Warrior. Gently used, garaged, 48,000 miles. As all WA4 Warriors, left-hand drive. Well-equipped trim with R52 sports suspension, R07 adjustable shock absorbers, V1F CD player. MM6 standard six-speed gearbox.

As one of the later models of the WA4, this Warrior comes with the KT1 engine. It’s a 5.7-liter mill making 300 horsepower - perhaps not the most tax-efficient thing, but it’s got torque in the ballpark of the supercars of that time period. This facelift was perhaps the first good post-smog Warrior, and ensured that the nameplate’s then-40, now-70-year-old legacy was honored.

And what a legacy it is! One of America’s first true sports cars, it hasn’t featured a single metal body panel since the 1950s. Where other American cars struggled to adopt new technology, the Warrior had adopted its independent suspension a mere two years after our Leopard! And despite some stagnation during the Americans’ gas scare, they never gave up hope on it. These days, Warriors contend with top European sports cars, and the WA4 was the first to credibly do so.

The good thing about this being an American sports car is that it’s very livable. You’ve god a good air-con system, power seats, mirrors and windows, and a surprisingly good CD and Cassette player for the 1990s. I’m not selling my CD case; get your own. The rear compartment could fit several suitcases, or a pet carrier, or three parking walks’ worth of groceries at the least. The bad thing about its origin is, again, the left-hand driving position. It’s just something to get used to.

Frankly, didn’t think I’d be selling this beauty; but one of my mates is selling his WA6 R06, and I’ve got an itch to upgrade. Thus, I’ve been caring for this 1995 pretty intensely up to this point. There aren’t paint imperfections, electric gremlins, nor mechanical hangups on the car. I have replaced the weatherstripping 4 years ago, and the car currently rides on 4-month-old BFGoodrich strees performance tyres of original width specification. As the second owner, I’ve got a full service history starting with my 2005 purchase.

If you’re interested in this Ruby Crimson, top-condition Warrior, please contact me at:

07700 900 543
kayfabe@gargle. co. uk
Mario R Poffo

Stats
Model Year.............................................................................................................................1995
Make............................................................................................................................Winchester
Engine.....................................................................................350 CID V8 OHV 16v MPFI 300 hp
Transmission..........................................................................6-speed manual console-shifted
Drivetrain.....RWD Longitudinal 3.42:1 Final Drive (2.55 due to dumb Automation gearing)
Chassis...............................................................................................................Unibody 94.88 in
Dimensions (L/W).............................................................................................177.79 in/70.81 in
Weight..............................................................................................................................2959 lbs
Front Suspension..............................................................................................Short/Long Arm
Rear Suspension.........................................................................................................Multi-Link
Wheels......................................................Alloy 17-inch; R255/40 front and R285/40rear tires
Brakes.........................................................Steel disc, 4-piston front (vented), 2-piston rear
Retail Price........................................................................................................................£19,100
Performance
0-62 Acceleration..................................................................................................................5.0 s
Top Speed.......................................................................................................................165 mph
62-0 braking........................................................................................................................109 ft
200ft skidpad grip..............................................................................................................1.08 g
1/4 mile time.....................................................................................................................13.39 s
Fuel Economy (Combined, EPA).............................................................................19.5 mpgUS

Then the unnamed feeling
It comes alive
Then the unnamed feeling…
Takes me away.

9 Likes

SUIKAIYAMA presents the venerable ’91 Suisei Koyo GT, a continuation of the Koyo GT series developed into the new NR Chassis it was set out to be the definitive ‘GT’ car for the Suisei Motor Co. Ltd. In their new 90s line-up during the 80s as a step forward into dominating the automotive industry in performance and overall quality. The ’94 update present in the ad was set out to break the 8-minute mark on the Nordschleife beating the legendary Honda NSX-R (NA1) test driver under the codename ‘ZETRA’, with this quality and the noble SKG40 V8 engine it is safe to say the Koyo GT is forever a JDM classic along the NSX, R32 and the likes during the golden era of the 90s Japanese market.

Although, like many, it was stated at a respectable 276hp due to the Gentlemen’s Agreement, but we well know that Suisei has a notable history of voiding those rules, with many claiming stock in the later ’94 updated trim models making 340bhp although these are rare in cases, the SKG40 V8 engine roughly pushes well beyond 300hp from the engine, insanely powerful for the era coming from not a German, but a Japanese brand. If its Suisei, they know how to play around against the German brands let alone against any domestic US sports coupe of the era. The one we, SUIKAIYAMA, had been on the dyno and let’s say even with age, it holds up to those rumours.

Being relatively unused and well kept in Japan it sits at 51 068km on the odometer we have also made confirmation to verify the kms made. Although why don’t you have a peak at the inside, its pristine and well maintained, along with the condition of the V8 with frequent oil change, its safe to say this is one of the best ’91/’94 Koyo GT on the market from Japan itself, and oh don’t worry about the import cost its part of the total cost of the car. The digital console still works and is in immaculate condition and not only that, but it’s also a surprisingly big car for the era at 4.7m~ long on par on the likes of the common Toyota Camry. It might not seem like it initially, but it seemed that the Suisei engineers back in ’91 also fool-proofed the interior for tall people like us Europeans, a person of 180cm can easily fit inside one of these, definitely surprising considering its jet low-like cabin.

This can be seen at the side of the Koyo GT, its low-slung silhouette and long wheelbase, perhaps this was a by-product for achieving the set goals of a spacious driver-oriented GT car and the pursuing of breaking the 8-minute barrier for production vehicles at the time. And as just we said, it comes with a well-tuned instrument that is the 5-speed manual transmission. Not only that, the exhaust and sounds are unparallel in today’s world of emission and noise regulations, this is a heavenly V8 note, very muscular and proud, with a hint of ‘Murica. Quite ironic isn’t it. Although it isn’t as reliable due to the technologies all the goodies and engineering that went into the meticulously crafted Koyo GT is craftmanship beyond the era of 90s Japan. Widely used by the notorious Wangan gangs due to its stability in its long wheelbase, similarly to that of the R33 of the same era.

At SUIKAIYAMA we hope that with this exposition and hints into the history of this car, that we have at least gave you some idea as to the iconic Koyo GT line that still runs in Suisei’s large automotive line-up. With a price tag of £19k it is understandable and hope you understand the priceless condition of this Koyo GT, guarantee by us, SUIKAIYAMA and our reputation of selling only the best and unique out of Japan. That be a Suisei Sports car, a Kaizen Executive sedan or a Vintage Yamada Rhythm.

24 Likes

Summary

fuck lore. i hate lore so fucking much. the english language can suck my fat dick.

Apex was founded in the 1960s on a longitudinal rear wheel drive sports car chassis, but when the 70s oil crisis hit they switched to a transverse front wheel drive chassis. The Apex TwinSport is considered a return to form for Apex due to its longitudinal layout. Keeping in theme with the 80s/90s technological revolution, Apex added lots of technology to the TwinSport, such as The all-wheel drive system, and an early CD player. The double bubble roof is a carryover from Apex’s earliest designs, and helped with driver comfort and passenger space.

9 Likes

1974 Swanson 725 (“Cygnet” Mk.1, Series 2)

2 previous owners. 69420 miles. Asking price: 16.200£
Pristine condition - pure carburetted topless driving enjoyment

TL;DR ad

0-100 km/h in 6.8 may not be that fast nowadays, but it Feels Fast, especially with the top down. Top speed is supposedly 143 mph, but I’ve just briefly tested it past 120 in Germany.
Average over 20mpg, on relaxed rides 30mpg is achievable. I guess quite a bit of that gas is just burned for heat, as the heater is scorching hot.
First owner ordered it with the optional AC, which is unusual with it being a convertible. But it is very handy for those few blistering hot days when you actually want some shade, and most importantly, it still works fine.
With the aluminium body and galvanized chassis, rust isn’t an issue except some minor parts. The softtop is a weak spot, I had it replaced in 2015 so it’s in a good condition and should last a decade more with some TLC. The series 2 soft-top is still clearly superior to the series 1 - up & down in seconds, not minutes.
The bootlid cargo rails are a godsend - I’ve fit a bike, skis and even a set of tires (one in the boot, two on the rack, one wrapped up in the passenger seat). I’m willing to sell the cargo rack and bike mount as well.
Fair warning: the seats and cockpit are narrow, if you’re “big boned” you may not actually fit. But head & shoulder room is decent, I’m 6’1" and fit fine.
I’m sure this will appreciate in value, and I’ll regret selling it, but I need the money now to keep my business alive with the energy costs and all.

Gallery

Bonus promo shots with top up

Fun facts
  • Swanson’s first dedicated, production (road) sports car, later joined by the Big 6 900 series
  • The only front-engine generation of 700s, 1962-1980
  • Their first production car to use aluminium body panels, a 5-speed gearbox, fuel injection and limited-slip differential (Series 2, 1970-)
  • Designed from the ground up as a cabriolet, hence the wide shoulders for rigidity (coupe owners would “enjoy” the narrow cabin even more)
  • 1.7 Boxer 4, 2.5 Boxer 6 engines, 90-190 hp, (slightly different versions) also used for light aircraft and portable generators
  • Used for all sorts of racing, no titles of note but “competitive”
  • Diana Rigg owned one
  • Protagonist car in 80s thriller “The Flayed Man”
  • Used as a prototyping platform for the first Swanson OHC engines, but they never made it into production models
5 Likes

I changed my mind. Working on an interior with the detail required by this challenge is living hell.

All the interiors posted so far could be real cars afaiaw great job with the designs everyone

Not exactly true in my case - I actually enjoyed designing mine, and have already created several fully detailed interiors since the 4.1 days.

However, I must admit that creating an interior is quite a difficult process at first, but you’ll find it easier later on as you familiarize yourself with car interior design trends and features from various eras and types of cars.

Um, I think he’s talking about HIS experience.

1 Like
ClassicCarAndy(dot)com

Model Year 1981
Engine 3498 OHC-24 Inline 6
Placement Longi Front
Power 259hp @ 6900 rpm
Torque 226 lb-ft @ 4600 rpm
Redline 7400 rpm
Drivetrain 5-speed manual AWD
Brakes vented disc front and rear
Suspension Double Wishbone front and rear
Dimentions 2.64m / 4.62m / 1.82m
Acceleration 0-60 mph in 5.47s
Top Speed 151 mph
Skidpad 1.09 g / 1.09g

Here at ClassicCarAndy(dot)com we offer only la crème de la crème - the very best. We swear.

Feast your eyes on the Aeron - it came out in 1981 on the heels of the BMW M1 and Audi Quattro. Régal has never been known as a hardcore racing brand at that time, but they did compete multiple times before. However, they were especially successful after buying out the north american brand Angus and their performance racing brand - Octane.

Here, the whole body was designed in house at Régal by Jean-Pierre Duvalier. The striking appearance and the popup headlights might hint at a rear or mid drive, but the engine is actually at the front and is powering an all-wheel drivetrain, a first for Régal.

What we have sourced here is one of the few homologation model that were RHD. Only 300 were made in 1981 after an initial prototype in 1980 and only a handful were ordered RHD. The 3500 SuperSport is powered by a, you guessed it, 3.5L inline 6 built by Octane. The homologation did not have turbo available stock, but the racing turbo 3000 engine could be swapped in - it is not the case here, the aspirated engine is still stock. Still, with around 260hp it is a 24-valve beast with a 7,400 rpm redline.

Surprisingly comfortable, the interior is all original, although the seats were reupholstered about 15 years ago. The premium 8-track is in and in working condition if you still have some lying around.

The rear boot is pretty large and usable, able to fit a full set of tires - although drivable in winter with good tires and its AWD system, we do not believe it ever was.

With supercar performance, a memorable look, and a great forgiving driving experience, the bet paid of for Régal back then - all homologation 301 cars were sold like hot cakes, it received rave reviews and the racing edition went on to be relatively successful on the track and start an impressive racing predigre. The Aeron later got into Group B and even got its own Pike Peak and Le Mans editions made. That was truly the start of the Octane-Régal performance partnership.

As far as we know, it was always driven exclusively on track since 1989. The history was murky before that as it was reported lost for a few years before resurfacing in Germany after the fall of the wall. It now has 48 000 miles on it.

It is a bargain at this price, and was repainted in color similar to its original Octane Royal Scarlet paint, although we are not 100% sure if it is original or not - it seems pretty close.

Call our expert salesmen and get this historic car today!

Moar Pics

ClassicCarAndy(dot)com
020 5555 5555 (London offices)

12 Likes

Interiors are, for me, a real challenge. However, try to build one from time to time and grow the skill. Use the “duplicate and replace” technique and it helps to put the camera in free view, while also frequently changing the axis to world mode. And don’t forget to hide the body or at least change the windows to be full transparent while building the interior. Focus on the big items like carpet, seats, door cards, etc and then slowly work your way through. Always duplicating and replacing to save time. (assuming the parts you want are in the same family.)

You probably started the game before this really nasty bug made interiors and to some degrees exterior details really tough…it used to be that the undo button would do horrible reset damage which could not be recovered easily. So this is a new era tbh. Also, making a clone of an otherwise done car and adding interior is smart, lest you want to scrap stuff and start again. And don’t forget to lock parts when you are 100% sure to not need them, lest you pick the wrong part while hanging out inside the car with free-look.

1 Like

1 Like

10.9 comfort? That’s not going to go down well with Chad, especially since comfort is a key criterion in this challenge. It’s the first time I’ve seen anyone use the '95 AP1/AP2 S2000 body for a CSR149 entry, though.

1 Like

1999 Turból Centurion CS 5.0

Details

1997 saw the introduction of the 6th gen Turból Centurion after just 2 years of the 5th gen. The 5th gen, based on the c400, proved unpopular, due to polarizing looks, excess weight, and a decreasing demand for large executive coupes. The 6th gen looked to bring the Centurion back to its roots with a smaller, sportier, more affordable model aimed at younger buyers.

However, nothing about the 6th gen Centurion was actually all new. Based on the freshly facelifted '96 Turból j400 and Homura GT/ST platofrm, the '97 Centurion would make minor changes to the 2 door body, previously specific to Homura, and would serve as Turból’s entry level model, slightly decontented compared to j400 sedans. Under the hood, nothing all-new either: the base carryover straight 4 engine from the j400, plus a unique high performance option: the latest iteration of the “Amber” small block V8. Turból’s focus on technology had seen them leave behind pushrod engines in the 1980s, but when looking to cut cost in this model, the classic motor, still in use in Boulder Trucks among other members of the Turból umbrella, was deemed the most cost effective way to reach the desired performance targets. With a slightly more aggressive tune, the engine produced 292 hp @ 5500 rpm in this application.

This example is a 1999 CS 5.0. Powered by the aforementioned small block V8, the CS was the sportiest trim level in the range, with a lower, wider stance, REVOCS dampers, a more aggressive rear axle ratio, an aggressive body kit with a rear wing, and wide, high-performance tires on 17" wheels.

15 Likes

I can see you guys have chosen to send in cool and expensive cars. That’s a shitty plan. So what I have here, is a mediocre car with low price!

What's lore?

Why send in a “proper” sports car, when you can send fun and cheap thing!

There is literally no lore. It’s the first generation, sold only in Europe. The car aimed towards younger buyers, the base model came with 1.4L I4 and low price.

The 1.8L model offered sub 9 second 0-100 km/h time, 5-speed manual and traction control. It even seats 5!

Now! If you got your girlfriend pregnant at 17 and your dad insisted on buying a safe, brand new car, wagon version was offered too!

Sure it only had 3 doors, but it’s cool! And rear wheel drive!

8 Likes

Entries are now officially closed!

Those who have entered are (If you don’t see your name but have posted on thread, you may have not sent me a file in DM):
@nightwave
@desperatedonut5
@abg7
@Executive
@BannedByAndroid
@Lanson
@DuceTheTruth100
@GassTiresandOil
@Ch_Flash
@inf2
@Est_Nbmstr
@Speeeed_D3m0n
@Xepy
@Knugcab
@Petakabras
@Riley
@EnCR
@Portalkat42
@HybridTronny
@Tsundere-kun
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@Caligari
@Maverick74
@ChemaTheMexican
@AndiD
@Falling_Comet
@ldub0775
@mart1n2005
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7
@Ludvig
@Texaslav
@karhgath
@donutsnail
@Hilbert
@captin_stiffie
@lotto77
@oppositelock

I’ll proceed to log the data of entries into a spreadsheet and begin typing up preliminaries & bins once that’s all done. I might take a while doing this, cause man it’s a lot of data, I’m used to less than 12 entries usually!

19 Likes