CSR151 - 100 L2 -> L1 OC!

What does it mean by 18" by 8" wheels which settings is the 18 and which is the 8

18-inch diameter with an 8-inch width.

How do I get an 18 inch diameter I checked several bodies but none of the Tyres go that small :open_mouth:

wheel rim, not tyre

Big new update which version are we using? @mart1n2005

Doesn’t matter any more tbh. They are the same now and will be for most of this year I imagine

2 Likes

Time to revise and modify this thing from the past.

3 Likes

peugeueueot 306(?)

bottom text

So minimum 4 seats available, but only 2 installed or do we need 4 seats in the car?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s right, needs the ability to have 4 full size seats, but just put in the front ones

1 Like

Not the easiest nor the best to do as first. But interesting indeed

Funny because I have a few cars at home with 8x18 and two drive 245/35 18 (TT and A4) and one drives 245/45 18 (A8 winter) at this rim size. 205s on a 8" rim is looking stupid and drives even shittier. Just clearing things up. In general manufacturers put 235/40 18 on 8x18 on compact cars.

1997 Primus Merit Compact Competition

The Merit exists since 1994 also in a sporty compact variant - and has been a popular base for motorsport. For 1997, Primus offers privateers in the 2000ccm-class either the FWD Persua or the RWD Merit - and your budget of $ 30.000 allows for the latter.

4 Likes

Got a great Beam car here:

1997 FMC Ladybird - FST Rally-tuned

The standard Ladybird tuned with widebody fenders, enlarged spoilers, and plenty of rally tricks.

Extra cooling with custom ducting on this trim.

Interior is all-business for hustling through the countryside

More Pics

Engine is mounted transversely in the rear, a 2.0L I5 with 226 HP.

Tested in Beam on Nurburgring, its a joy to drive.

5 Likes

How? That’s not an option for engine placement we have currently, unless you spun it with advanced settings.

I had many builds that allowed for a transverse rear engine. Even managed to fit V8 engines in a body larfe enough.
The bothering part here is that it is not a rear transverse mount, but a mid transverse. Technically, it is still in the real.

FM HiWay Rally

Don’t know why the colours look sooooo awful!

2 Likes

Totally real, the bug body allows for 4 seats and a mid/rear engine. The handling is just what I was looking for in an amateur rally car

2 Likes

Next time you’re in photo mode, click on CAMERA on the top of the command screen. On the bottom is a button that says “Reset All Camera Settings to Default”. That’s the button you want. I’ve had the same issue with white being blown out so much that it goes dark again. Seems to happen when I change the scene to one of the 360 degree photo pictures. I have to reset the camera afterwards.

4 Likes

1996 SAARLAND VITAL ES/H

9 Likes