CSR151 - 100 L2 -> L1 OC!

Just to get clarification, any rules on quality sliders?

Week left people, don’t forget

3 Likes

Haapala CupSport

Now even quicker

5 Likes

Introducing: The 1996 Azavedo 58CR

The newest and hottest hatchback off of the Azavedo lines.

5 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

ZR271 – 1997 Edition

Available in select colours
Or made to order
Charcoal Grey

Montasio Yellow

Marble

Dusk Blue

Wheel Specifications

Aero Fan

Future Five

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence.
15 Likes

Super Rally Collection Magazine, 53rd issue

How many brands today can you say still sell truly hot hatches?

Well, a lot, really. But only a few are stupid brave enough to make a Rear-wheel driven one. Oddly enough, the bland and restrained Alba is one of them. Maybe it’s a tech thing? We don’t know for sure.

like 2 more pictures i spent all of my time and effort on that magazine thing

10 Likes
1997 Hergenrother Atom (S2000)

The hot hatch that’s missing its base model.

The 90’s called, said they wanted their full aluminium construction back?

Performance

2.0L S2k I4

Small and angry, the S2k inline 4 proves itself as the worthy powerhouse to the Atom S2000. The engine remains pure and connected to it's heritage, having no advanced valve technology or forced induction, except for a total of 5 valves per cylinder contrary to the usual 4 valves found in earlier models of the Atom.

RCC Drive System

In order to founder a true to form driver to car connection, the Atom was downgraded from it's typical performance auto transmission to a gated 6 speed manual. The Atom S2000 also lacks power steering.

So basically

• 0-100km/h in 4.5s
  • 267hp I4
  • 1006kg base weight
  • 276km/h top speed
  • Top Gear test track time of 1:20.64

Prestige

Safety

Hit a wall at 200km/h and find out.

Interior

2 uhh, biuclket seats. mmmm and a raduio. and some butons and switche s and things herea nd there .

Suspension

it go bumbmbmmtbmbmb over the dir and the rod and you cn gfo very wquick it wont break because i tolde it to ver y nicely.
9 Likes

Better non-fisheye shot of my car.

5 Likes
Beongsae Motors - Selecta Rallye

From the comfortable daily driver to a beast on the streets, Beongsae Motors is happy to announce that their entry has been offered to the Lambert/Garcia team in Monte Carlo. Based on the S trim, it has received upgraded suspension and wheels, granting it vastly improved handling. The drivers are protected by highly advanced security measures. They put power down through a tuned-up version of the 122 motor available in any Selecta, with the help of a short-shift, short geared transmission and differential. Finally, advanced aerodynamic tools help keep the car planted and quick through the corners, slow or fast.

4 Likes
mga babae diyan na may itlog pa sipsip naman po pls ate

ano putang ina mo butiki ano na laban tayo ano gago ka hayup kalabaw utot mo mabantot

thoughts empty, no head

GAGO PUTANGINA PLDT yan ganda ng quezon WOW GAGO putangina quezonPUTANGINA MO GAGO KA QUEZON cordovaGAGO PAKYU KA SOBRANG HINA NG MAKINA MO 185HP pUTANGINA MO TANGINA MOOO PAKYU

KAININ MO BULBUL KO GAGU ANO MASARAP ANO GUSTO MO PA AH AH AH oo OO HINTAYIN MO KO SABAY NA TAYO TURUTUTUTRUT YI TARA SUMAMA KA SAKIN ALAM MO NA DADALHIN KITA SAAN MO GUSTO TARA TARA SUMAMA KA SAKIN AT HAWAKAN ANG AKIN KAMAY TAYO AY MAGLALAKBAY PATUNGO SA LUGAR KUNG SAAN TAYO LANG ANG MAY ALAM PINTO AY SARADO PERAM NG UPUAN PAPUNTA NA AKO SUMAMA KANA TARA TARA

gago mga jegemon bwiset kantahin nyo pwet nyo mga hinayupak tarantadong mga marikon

nanay mo puta butiki

best viewed in landscape mode on mobile, or on desktop with the appropriate fonts installed (Yu Mincho)

RM SPORTS

MAYNILA
CORDOVA F2

EVOLUTION
270 PS / 1000 KG

SPECIFICATION
RM SPORTS

MAYNILA

The Quezon Cordova F2 Evolution (Sometimes known as the Quezon Cordova Maxi) is an F2 Kit Car designed to compete in the FIA’s 2-Litre World Rally Cup sub-section of the World Rally Championship. The car is based off the 1992-1997 J2A-2 Platform Cordova manufactured by Quezon, and prepared by Manila-based motorsports group RM Sports for competition use.

To prepare the car for rallying, RM Sport took out all the unnecessary equipment of the vehicle, bringing it nearly to a bare chassis still legal to the FIA rulebooks, and from here on out almost every aspect that could be changed from the base car is replaced or upgraded to new specification.

Powering the car is a 1997cc Quezon inline four, outfitted with custom-made headers and a throttle body injection system, as well as relined cylinder walls, polished ports, molybdenum disulfide-coated piston skirts, and a new camshaft with 20% more aggressive cam lobes. The gearbox was also changed from the road-going 5-speed manual, to a quicker 6-speed transmission that allows the car to stay in the upper powerband more.

Bodywork improvements included a new front bumper design with integrated rally-spec foglights and flared skirts to allow 18x8 size rims and 375mm disc brakes to be fitted. A rear wing is also mounted on the bootlid, and the hood received new molding and featured two additional vents. Beneath the chassis, lightweight but durable plates were installed to protect the vehicle’s more delicate components.

The car first emerged in 1995 as the Cordova F2, but a year later in 1996 it was upgraded slightly and donned a new Evolution moniker to differentiate between the two variants. Quezon participated in the development of both cars, but was ultimately unable to provide much in the way of feedback due to budgetary constraints and financial issues within the company meant that RM Sport was the sole developer of the car for the next two years.

Differences between the regular F2 and the Evolution version is primarily an increase in power and efficiency. The engine now produced 270 PS instead of 240 thanks to metal matrix composites used in the cylinder walls, a ladder-frame main bearing stiffener, and numerous other upgrades and retunes that the RM Sport development team did. Curb weight was also cut down significantly despite a 13% stiffer chassis over the previous model. An additional vent in the bumper was also cut out to allow for extra breathing room within the engine, as the upgrades caused cooling issues that couldn’t be solved in time.

Thanks to the significant upgrades from the base F2 to the Evolution that seemed well beyond RM Sport’s developmental and engineering abilities, a rumour began to roam around the rallying world that perhaps RM Sport had acquired outside help, or even that they had sent spies to steal plans from other manufacturers in order to gain a technological leap over their potential rivals. But with the arrival of the next-generation Cordova in late 1997, and Quezon’s entry into the World Rally Championship in 1999 with a car featuring much of the same technologies as the F2 Evo, these word-of-mouth conspiracies began to lose their weight.

Despite the introduction of a new generation of the Cordova in 1997, the F2 Evolution would be the mainstay rallycar to represent Quezon in the World Rally Championship until the replacement of the F2 kit cars in 1999, in which the Evolution would be supplanted by the Cordova WRC built to World Rally Car specifications.

14 Likes

KBF CX-2 S2000

Are you looking for a competitive edge?
The KBF CX-2 is a proven purpose-built platform, and it's now available in S2000 specification.

Contact us for more information at:
contact@kbfmotorsport.se

Visiting address:
Ögonmåttsvägen 5
115 27 Stockholm
Sweden

Layout FR
Weight 1000 kg
Engine 2000cc inline 4
Power 260+ PS/230+ Nm
Gearbox 6 gears, H-pattern

8 Likes

Quick note here people. I’m having a quick look through the submissions so far and ngl there are like bins for 50% of the entries

Please everyone check your cars, the standouts here are

• No positive downforce
  • No active suspension, basically if it doesnt have standard or progressive springs, twin-tube or gas mono-tube dampers or passive sway bars it will be in the bin.
  • sports tyres only

in fact to make this easier these are the people who are currently breaking the rules. I don’t think i can be fairer than this, surely no host has been this lenient before. But also i do actually want cars to compare in this challenge.

@conan
@Jaimz
@Mikonp7
@TheLapTopX20
@Happyhungryhippo

check through the things above, all your entries have at least one of these things wrong

edit

i have to apologise as i read my own entertainment rules wrong so luckily some of you are in the clear

2 Likes

I think you may want to edit / clarify the OP here - there it says “Basic cassette minimum” (lower quote).

3 Likes

yeah i fucked up on that, i’ve edited the above post now

2 Likes

Both of my own vehicles are Acuras so I approve, lol.

Seems like a great plan, I always hated the idea of binning over something that is a hobby. It DOES make for more work for the host, but good on you for taking the time.

Nanahoshi Cony NRG F2000

Specifications

1997 Nanahoshi Cony NRG F2000

Layout Front Engine FWD
Transmission 6-Speed Manual
Weight 2205 lbs (1000 kg)
Engine 1998cc DOHC 4v Boxer4
Power 246 PS @ 8300 rpm, 226 Nm @ 7300 rpm
0-62 mph 5.6 s
1/4 mile time 13.6 s
Max Cornering Gs 1.33 g

9 Likes

Matsuba Stallion Maxi II Kit Car 1996

"日本のデニム"

More Pictures!

Quick Introduction

The Stallion (Maxi II) MK.III comes from the season earlier, which well, it was quite questionable for some people, because it did really bad, finishing almost last, but not only that, there we’re shown some glimpses of light too, not many for sure.
For the 1996 season Matsuba gave another try on the Stallion, this time with a better engine, rebuilt to be reliable and squeezed a bit more power out of it now making 237, and the same transmission but shorter a little than the previous one, plus, sadly for this model/generation, it will be also be the last season for this Stallion before it’s younger brother takes it’s place, it had a good run, but soon it’s time to retire the old man and let it’s predecessor take it’s torch.
Matsuba hopes are in the middle, but it’s nice handling, like the last time, gives some hopes, did they learn from their last mistakes? We can only hope to see.

Specifications

Specifications

Engine 1998cc Inline 4D5CC*
Horsepower 237 HP @7800rpm
Torque 226 Nm @7300rpm
Drivetrain/Transmission FWD Transverse / 5Grs Manual
0-62mph 5.22 seconds
1/4 mile 13.63 seconds
Weight 1003 Kg's / 2211 Lb's
Price: 27300$
7 Likes

Swanson 220RSC

While you made real power engines, I studied the livery

Specs

Engine 1999cc Boxer 20B4AS4-97
250 HP @8400rpm 226 Nm @7200rpm
embarassing peaky power delivery
FWD Longitudinal / 6M
Weight 1001 kg
Price: 29.900$
1/4 mile 13.39 seconds
Some say, He can drive it around the TG track in 1.19.47

Non sponsored content

Interior

Comfier than some cars on sale today!

Bonus

This is the 117GSTC (155 hp QFC12 reference car), a warm hatch representing the non-widebody road version.

3 Likes

1996 Mara Asteri 2.0 S2000

After a few years on the rally circuit with limited success in privateer hands with tuned Progress production engines, 1996 marked the debut of a dedicated competition engine with an all-new DOHC head for the Mara’s compact offering of the 90s.

The car was known as Zvizda (‘star’) in their home country and Asteri in various other countries, and 1996 coincided with the first facelift (with clear indicators the most prominent external change) after three years on the market.

From 1996 onwards, Mara would also enter certain championships with AMM works entries (not depicted) based on the same base car and 2 litre competition engine.

2 Likes