…Ow… My brain…

3 Likes

2009 Altamont Squish

chew

1 Like

Silly text aside, that is one handsome car design

4 Likes

'09 AMS Abella 1.0

A city car with the conveniences of a larger family car, yours for just $13k AMU.

Interior

With it’s sleek, aerodynamic styling the 2009 Airman Shrike line will let you glide through traffic with confidence and purpose. And, with the bare bones entry–level EC4 trim it’s more affordable than before. Now only $13 000 AMUs.

[COMMENTARY: I did the best I could blending the A–pillar and C–pillar back into the body. Also, I don’t know if y’all have the issue of fixtures not showing on a load sometimes, but adjusting the layer by one up or down and back should fix it.]

3 Likes

2009 Montagne Roraima Ciel

New for 2009, the Ciel edition of the Roraima brings twin glass panels to the stylish supermini, along with all the equipment of the top-trim Premier - projector beam headlamps, front fog lights, electronic stability control, variable-rate steering and a six-disc CD player. The glass panels bring openness and airiness to the already spacious (for its size) Roraima.

Gallery

25 Likes

I’m designing a car but I think my abysmal engineering would let it down, so someone can let me know if they want a design to put their engineering into

Your French designs are always great

1 Like

I would help.
Send me a PM, I’ll give it a look

Courageux Petit

Powered by a clean and fuel efficient 1.25 four cylinder engine and with a fully automated EZ-shift gearbox the Petit is the perfect car for the busy city.

5 Likes

immagine
Just to avoid stupid mistakes and since I’m outside the CSR for a while… I have to keep the sum of this 2 total costs less than 55 million, am I correct?

Bye!

yep, that’s it

1 Like
2009 Rusa Kura. The small and comfortable everyday hatchback.

29 Likes

I got a car engineered, but my designs most of the time are just awful. Would be somebody interested in doin the design?

4 Likes

2009 Hwaseung Asilar SE⁵

Lore

First introduced in 2006, the fifth generation Asilar continues to be a pillar of Hwaseung’s lineup. Mildly updated for 2009, the Asilar recieves a new 1.6L 16-valve inline-4, producing 100 horsepower and 129lb-ft of torque, as well as a new IVT (Infinitely Variable Transmission), replacing the prior model’s 4-speed automatic, though a 5-speed manual continues to be offered. Also new for 2009 is our brand-new manufacturing plant in Žilina, Slovakia, meaning easier production and transport of Hwaseung models, such as the Asilar, throughout central and eastern Europe. Shown here is the SE⁵, the 5 door hatchback body style, which increases interior space and practicality over the 3-door hatchback model. Painted in Maroon Red Metallic with standard 16-inch alloy wheels, AM/FM radio with an auxillary 3.5mm connection, a 4-way power driver’s seat, Dura-Tex cloth seating material, cruise control, and more, this Asilar carries an MSRP of $12,500 as shown.

Gallery

Specifications

2009 Hwaseung Asilar SE⁵

Base Price/Price As Tested;
$12,500/$12,500

Final Assembly;
Assembled at Hwaseung Žilina Manufacturing, Žilina, Slovakia

Body Style;
Front engine, front-wheel drive, 5-passenger, 5-door hatchback

Engine;

Hwaseung KS-series- KS16IR0 (EU spec)

Transverse-mounted, naturally aspirated 1.6L/1598cc inline-4
AlSi block and heads, cast internals
Port fuel injection with Hwaseung M1 Engine Control Unit
Chain-driven dual overhead camshafts, intake and exhaust variable valve timing, 4 valves per cylinder, single standard compact air intake
12.0:1 compression ratio
100 horsepower at 5,000 RPM
129lb-ft of torque at 3,200 RPM
5,500 RPM redline
Single-exit exhaust with a 3-way catalytic converter, pre-catalyst and dual reverse flow mufflers
Premium (95 RON/91 AKI) fuel required

Drivetrain;
Continously variable automatic transmission with manual shifting mode and 6 pre-defined ratios
3.72:1 final drive ratio
Front-wheel drive with an open differential

Dimensions;
2.46 meter wheelbase
3.90 meter overall length
1.72 meter overall width
254.5 millimeters of ground clearance
0.274 Cd drag coefficient
59% front, 41% rear weight distribution
2,563 pound curb weight

Chassis/Body;
Unitary galvanized steel monocoque with isolated subframes
Stamped aluminum and steel body panels

Suspension;
Front independent MacPherson struts, coil springs, steel mono-tube dampers, anti-roll bar
Rear semi-independent torsion beam, coil springs, steel mono-tube dampers, anti-roll bar

Steering;
Electrically assisted non-variable rack and pinion steering

Brakes;
Hydraulic with anti-lock control
225mm front ventilated disc brakes with 1 piston rotors
180mm rear solid disc brakes with 1 piston rotors

Wheels;
16-inch cast aluminum alloy wheels
P185/55R16 91S front and rear tires
35psi front and rear

Performance;
0 to 62 MPH in 9.5 seconds
107 MPH top speed (electronically limited)
17.28 second standing 1/4 mile drag test
62-0 MPH in 52.5 meters
0.752g on a 20m cornering test, 0.730g on a 200m cornering test
Partially defeatable traction and stability control
36 MPG city/50 MPG highway/43 MPG combined

15 Likes

Kura :smiley: “Kura” in Polish means “hen” :smile: Very nice car, interesting engine.

3 Likes

2009 Mara Zora 1.1 KE

The third generation Zora debuted in 2005, carrying over the unique 9V 3-cylinder engine from the second generation model which received a bump up to 62 hp.

The Zora’s main focus were the budget city, commuter and family car markets of Archana and Fruinia. It nevertheless also received a Komfort Extra trim, equipped with alloy wheels and amenities such as electric front windows, uprated audio speakers and electric power steering, among others. The most recent facelift also brought it into line with upcoming legislation in core markets.

8 Likes