Stock version: Hot hatches thread - #137 by Restomod

2 Likes

no i’m not insane

some t-body beauties

4 Likes

more itasha timeeee

9 Likes

noice

1995 Wells 600S sittin on 20’s, with 4 Sundown DVC 12’s in the back.

2 Likes

what body is that

Early to mid 90s Cadillac Seville body. I think it unlocks in 1985.

1 Like

Not entirely sure this belongs here, but… I may have spilled a little Hot Wheels into a design I was tinkering with…

Meet the RoadBurners “Double Trouble” 1949 Bricksley Leviathan.

It’s not pretty, not finished, and definitely not lore-friendly. Based very, very loosely on the Hot-Wheels “Evil Twin” but done with an Automation car I was messing around with.

(Actual power comes from a 6 liter Storm Automotive 32-valve DOHC V8, the AluStar III “Cascabel” with 500+ horsepower. The design would, if it were possible, use two of those, supercharged to stupid and back… And because it’s Bricksley, it’s RWD with not-anywhere-near-wide-enough rear tires for the power, even considering the engine I put in it. Only thing saving it is the amount of modern traction aids it has, because if I put this thing on the 1949 suspension, tires, brakes, and with the 3-speed gearbox… Deathtrap.)

So, effectively, I made a meme car, and I’m not entirely sure how I should feel about that.

7 Likes

2021 AT lumi-C by cosmoth
:sunglasses: when the power is insufficient :sunglasses:

7 Likes

username checks out

4 Likes

Yes officer, it’s stock.

4 Likes

I tried to make a cyberpunk-restomod version of the GTVIII, needless to say I fucked it up. I will reattemp at a later date…

Not quite sure if this counts as a custom, but I didn’t know where else to put it.

Edit:

In my defense, the tires were too big.

3 Likes

So far, your car is still very far from cyberpunk, so keep trying. You almost caught my thought about what I want to develop. Why are you - because your cyberpunk idea is too raw to shall have bragged loudly. By the way, I also only recently drew attention to the Calaber Challenge, but its conditions did not satisfyed me, and besides, now it is too late. I wanted to create something super luxurious with shade a Las Vegas factory, but the challenge says that Brock Calaber is an ordinary person and he can’t have a flashy car. Now I have formed an idea in my head, but most likely it will no longer be a fastback.

What?

4 Likes

prerunner family sedan

yes, thats supposed to be a ladder and a tent

5 Likes

thats one basic design… it’s fixtures look like placed randomly, and just lack depth, maybe too basic

Yeah, but to be fair it is cslled the Generic Car.

ABC_T-series__Toyoa__-_Brown_Deisel_Manual_Wagon.car (38.2 KB)

4 Likes