Custom car thread

I really have to stop designing cars when I’m bored.

I figure, this 1976 Bricksley Kingsnake 454ci is, more likely than not, some form of movie car. Despite the long hood and double steering axles, it’s still RWD and powered by a “gutless” 454ci I6 making 180 horsepower, fed through a 4 speed auto-box.

No, I don’t know what kind of movie the car is in, but it’s probably the villain’s car. I mean, why else would a custom, 6-wheeled Bricksley Kingsnake be in a desert gas station, painted in Bricksley “Marauder Blue” paint?

3 Likes

I love big sixes, good job.

1 Like

I wanted to use one of the new “cubic inches” badges from the workshop. Otherwise, I probably would have used the more lore-accurate 464ci or the 497ci I6.

When in doubt, my go-to engine is a large-displacement I6.

1 Like

Damn, setting new goals for me with TDF.

got bored
made an itasha for an whole day
time well spend

8 Likes

You could make a whole racing series with just your cars alone @T0M

1 Like

maybe

2007 Wells H1 Track Edition Level 1…custom of course

1 Like

1995 Kotatsu Kino Turbo

no improvement in performance whatsoever was made

4 Likes

Still looks cool tho👌

1 Like

the automation gods tried to kill my itasha, so I rebuilt it, to be even better
also happy 4000hrs for me :partying_face:

7 Likes

Fire as usual!!

thanks

1 Like

Damn… This is gooood

thank u

1 Like

So, not exactly a car, but it was built on the 1985 van body…

Yeah, I was bored and made a 1985 Bricksley V-4000 School Bus.

I know, there should be an emergency exit back there, but I was getting tired of placing 3D fixtures.

Power is provided by a 427ci pushrod V8, turbocharged, making a bit more than 250hp, fed to a 4 speed advanced automatic. 0-60 in “Yes, it will do it.”

Still, had a lot of fun doing this. Also, it’s very much not finished.

4 Likes

That’s sick bro. That’s one thing I can say I haven’t done is make something super cool using 3d fixtures. Good job on that!!

3 Likes

I’m not so sure that a school bus exactly counts as “cool,” but thank you! It was certainly interesting to do, seeing as parts of the body had to be cut away with invisible vents in order to make the van into a bus. Also incredibly time consuming, even for something that I know is very far from perfect.

But, it looks close-enough at a distance to be recognizable as what it is.

5 Likes

Cosmoth Custom, stylishly dispense tire smoke and toxic substance within it since dawn of day

8 Likes