HNC2 : The King Wants His Crown Back [PART 3]

In a dingy garage somewhere in Tokyo, the mysterious HotNoise tuning house have transformed a classic 1979 Steiner 577 Turbo into…
THE MACHINE

Powered by a newly machined billet-aluminum block 3.0L H6 attached to the biggest turbo they could possibly fit into the cramped engine bay, mated to a reinforced 6-speed manual from a 2012 Steiner for 1,158 horses straight to the 395mm rear tires, The Machine is HotNoise’s finest work yet. Better be careful with your right foot.

Gallery

3 Likes

1991/2020 RAUK HULDRA 16 VALVE

Originally starting out as an ordinary 1991 Rauk Huldra, this Swedish fiberglass wedge has gotten a total overhaul, with things like a more aggressive bodykit, fender flares, split wheels, carbon mirrors and much more.

The Volvo derived 16V redblock is now tuned up to 415 hp, and the chassis has of course gotten a total overhaul to cope with it.

(this was what I managed to finish in time, so yeah, interior is not as racy as it should be, and so on)

4 Likes

2024 Milano Fenice RV1000 by Mandrake

Taking the already crazy Fenice RV800 from Milano, tuning company Mandrake takes it up to 11 with the following modifications:
-All-carbon widebody kit
-Engine bored and stroked to 8.3 litres
-1017 horsepower and 1080 Newton-metres of torque
-Higher final drive limited-slip differentials
-Functional active aerodynamics
-469 km/h top speed
-0-100 km/h in 1.9 seconds

11 Likes

Submission Closed

Submission is now closed! Expecting review part 1 in a few days or so. Thanks for joining!

7 Likes
Gallery

Base car

16 Likes

HNC2_K4KW1R3_-_TTC_Tarock1.car (64.6 KB)
HNC2_K4KW1R3_-_TTC_Tarock1_Teplas_Tuned.car (78.3 kB)
This Russian cat?!?!??! created a company and become rich.
Barcik born in Russia, but his family traveled in Japan. In Barcik’s 7th birthday he wants tune cars. He created own company and name it “Teplas Performance” at first, he starts tune pretty common vehicles, but he wants tune more expensive cars (like this TTC). When this cat!?!??! become a rich he starts tune expensive cars around the world.

Tuned TTC Tarock1

Stock( TTC TAROCK1

1 Like

In limbo.

Shortlist 'em! (Pt.1)

18th March 2024 / 3:30pm - Some Random Parking Lot Near The Highway, Tokyo, Japan

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Like you asked, Mr.B. First 6 racers asked to come here out of 25 racers.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Great! For now, we’re just gonna shortlist or putting on the list if they seems good enough for the club and I would’ve asked for more of 'em to come but you know the deal last time we had big car meets. Now where should we start first? That car?

@Fantic2000 - Phantom Works Condor Taipan Custom

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : I’d say this is a winner in terms of exterior and interior design department, very well-built

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Stancenation? Who’s that?

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Oh, Stancenation, you know car culture revolves around lowering their car and cambered the heck out of their car?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Gah! Where’d you come from?

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Oh, the youngsters build as i’d like to call it. Anyways Yui, did you asked all the racers to run their cars on the highway around and C1 and NBL combined to see how well are they performing?

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Weird that one of the highway exit says Nürburgring…

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Right, as i’ve collected data from every racers that are interested to join us, this one doing pretty well for a car like this, no surprise really.

And for the hotlap…

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Huh, Tokyo’s more greener than i’ve thought…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Impressive for a beefed up muscle car like this and it can reach almost 400km/h speed barrier, still can’t beat my Newman, though heh. Any comments from this driver that we should know about this car?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well, he said it drives and cruises great though going over speedbump and going up and down hill especially in C1 is a bit rough since y’know, how low the car is. But he didn’t mentioned how safe the car is…

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Yeah, i don’t see any emergency fire extinguishers in the car cabin, that’s one of my red flag on this car.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Hmm, i kinda like this car more now that i look more at it, would look nice next to my Newman, you know new school and old school style build. How about you two, shortlist this guy in?

Oka and Yui nodded in approval

@z2bbgr - Pocono CS-V87 “Kurenai”

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Up next is this, Pocono CS-V87 or as the owner called it, Kurenai

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Crimson, huh? I can feel the aura from this car, like it wants to join us but that’s on our decision, huh? Yui, stats.

Mr.B : A bit of front-heavy… what engine does this car have?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Let’s see… naturally-aspirated 7.5L V8 828HP.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Was gonna say it’s impressive for a naturally aspirated engine but it’s 7.5L so…

Mr.B : Woah, under 7 minutes between 2 highways? Colour me surprise, i thought it’s a bit slower due to heavy V8 this car packing but guess 'am wrong then.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Hey, wait a minute, ain’t Nürburgring at Germa-

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well i mean yeah, it has all those wings and canards unlike Taipan Custom so…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Right, point proven. Any notes that we should know?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well, the owner said it is really stable and alot of grip, thanks to all those fancy aeros this car got. Drives really great for slow driving and the owner felt safe in this car with all fancy emergency kit, body panels and doo-dats. Not fast as previous car though, can go up to 367km/h according to his top-speed measurement gadget.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Yeah, i can see that. Another great potential for our club, you two agree?

@06DPA - Hawkes Narina “Blue Bullet”

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Next up is this, the Blue Bullet as the owner called it.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Lovely looking car, love me some old school car. Though it looks a bit more barren and kinda uninspiring atleast? The headlights looks waay too small here. Bring me the stats, Yui.

Mr.B : 7 minutes and 5 seconds, not fast as Kurenai but faster than Taipan Custom. It got the speed and cornering abilities but not good as Kurenai… But goddamn, look at 0-100km/h time, really in today’s supercar abilities… what’s the word from the driver?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well, the owner said it’s pretty tail-happy for a lightweight car like this with power-steering removed but somehow has an antique Phonograph in it… maybe it’s lighter than current navi? I don’t know old school stuff. But i don’t know, boss. With really bare interior and lackluster exterior, i’d say we should pass on this.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : I don’t know but i kinda like this car, it’s really bare and really fast which is good for us, i don’t mind this for our club but it’s your call, boss.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Split decisions… hmm… i’d say we should not shortlist this guy, sure it got good stats but this car looks so… unappealing to me atleast.

@Ananas - Kurosaka Vortex R

(The engine shows up in designer but not in photoscene funnily enough)

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Fancy killing a pedestrian with this, Yui? Look at that splitter.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yeah especially you on the middle of the road. Anyways, this is Kurosaka Vortex R, a very noticeable car indeed. Stories said the doctor who is the owner of this car supposedly got it from a friend and friend of his but nobodies know…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Mysterious racer, eh? I love me some mystery… stats, Yui?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : The doctor said he fixed the flaws from this car which is known for losing control of the car which is a relieves for me atleast.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Oh yeah i’ve driven one of these cars stock and boy sure he was right, it just wants to go everywhere on the road and he fixed it! On other note, it’s not as fast as Kurenai but still fast for us atleast anyways. Top speed wise is reasonable. Notes from our doctor?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Right, he says apart from the aforementioned flaws from Vortex R, he said he equipped airs on this car, so it can go up and down with a press of the button. It is quite agile and very nimble, thanks to doctor’s expertise so, i’d say we shortlist this car.

Oka nodded as he looked at this car in awe.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Well, he liked it, you liked it and i liked it! Shortlist this guy.

@azkaalfafa - Kotatsu Margo “Rosemary”

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Instant win with this one, no doubt.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Let’s not get ahead, shall we? I definitely can rock this early 2000’s style on a modern car, it’s not you can see it everyday. Stats on this bad boy?

Mr.B : This and Kurenai under 7 minutes? This guy knows what he’s doing. And the fastest bunch too, well for now.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : More like a literal car company asked us to join us. Ain’t kidding, just had a chat with the driver.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Well, ain’t that the news. It’s not everyday some random car company are interested in street racing, haha. Anyways, i don’t mind this car to get in the list, agreed?

@DuceTheTruth100 - Allure Chiroptera TSS awd

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Let me guess, another car company PR shenanigans?

HiResPhoto609_192-160

Oka and Yui nodded

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I don’t get this trend but whatever, what’s the stitch?

Mr.B : Oof, the slowest of the bunch, it break the 1g cornering barrier but other than it’s just lackluster compared to others, the engine is not that engine impressive too, 2.5L inline 6 and it makes 515hp? Maybe it was impressive back in the days but today? Nah, not really… Had to pass on this car. The owner has to re-tune this car, i can see it’s potential but not today, sadly.

Yui crossed the car’s name off the list

@ErenWithPizza - Shima Forer LiquidWorks

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Props to the owner for giving this car colour purple, it definitely looks gorgeous and makes the car standout to me, though it looks so barebone and stock if we’re gonna compare it next to our line-ups.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : I don’t think a gran tourer needs much of a custom looks to it, i don’t know. Looks fine to me.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Stats?

Mr.B : Not bad, not bad at all. Though it’s right on 7 minute mark and everything looks good with exception the top speed it claimed go up to, four hundred and seven kilometres per hour? Pretty impressive and quite a sleeper status with this kind of look.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : So, according to the owner, they pretty much upgraded the whole engine, bigger turbos, new intake and such, they said it drives really great and i quote “No funny mistakes during high speed cruising.” which i guess it’s another word of not sliding out easily. I’d say this is another great potential, boss.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I see, well you can shortlist this guy in we’re good with this.

HiResPhoto609_192-160

Yui : Looks like we’re done with the whole racers here that appeared, only 5 out of 2 only shortlist 'em, the other 2 got the bins.

Oka : Shame that we had to let go Blue Bullet on this one, quite not a bad piece of machinery so. What’s next?

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : You guys can still either hanging out here or go home, pretty much we’re concluded here. I have dinner tonight with my lovely lady at Shibuya so gotta go, Call me if there’s an update or so, Yui.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Gotcha and noted, boss! So Oka, i heard your car got to workshop again because of apparently installing a Wish turbo on it?

END

Shortlist List

i was supposed to finish up the writing like 2 days ago but i went out with my family alot so sorry for those who’s waiting!

15 Likes

Wangan Warpspeed Works presents…

Me(n)talwagen

by Norðwagen, bodywork by TIO (@drdoomd1scord)

We’re… not exactly sure what this is, still talking to an archivist at Norðwagen to figure out the details, but we do know it’s one of a small production batch of road cars developed from the race car that clean-swept HTM 2000, itself developed from the Loki sports car. Some materials refer to it as a Super Loki, others simply Type 8325C. The HTM car’s official name was Metalwagen, due to the metal band logos that were a condition of sponsorship by the Sultan of Dalluha, and shortly before that race it earned the moniker Mentalwagen.

What we don’t know is how it got here. It showed up in the lot of our tuning shop in Chiba, looking sad, lost, and hungry for an engine. We mostly tune JDM V8, so we fed it some soup: a Toyota 2UR-GSE billet build we recently finished.

Thus souped up, 1144 responsive, linear, naturally aspirated horses drinking pump gas are tasked with moving 927kg through all four driven wheels. With footwork to match - 28.7m stopping distance and 1.35-2.59g cornering on steet-legal tires - you might say now it really delivers the tofu.

8 Likes

Zephorus Autos

Base Car: Zephorus Espion
Tuned By: H-Power/Vector Motor Group

ALL BESPOKE PARTS

Chassis Type: Glued Aluminum
Panels Type: Carbon Fiber & Aluminum
Door Count: 3

Drivetrain: Front Engine, Advanced AWD with 4WS and Torque Sensing LSD, 7-spd DCT

Kerb Weight: 1280 KG

Engine Type: 3.6L Twin Turbo Inline-6, Billet and Titanium internals, Direct Injection
Construction: All AlSi

985 hp @ 8200 RPM
994 Nm @ 6300 RPM
8600 RPM Redline

Fuel Type: 98 RON

A collab between @Riley and @GetWrekt01

22 Likes

just needed to comment i really respect the effort that went into this. especially the videography is insane, i love it!

4 Likes

Thanks! Most of the credits go to @Riley, dude went nuts with the design. I just did some engineering, helped with design ideas here and there and created the first trailer.

3 Likes

Shortlist 'em! (Pt.2)

19th March 2024 / 4:00pm - Same Parking Lot The Day Before

@Flingang - Vermillion Promethium GTX-R 574

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Let’s get straight to the point, what’s good about this car?

Mr.B : Hmm, definitely a Wangan line type of car instead of C1, it’s fast but not a corner king so.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Right, as the owner claimed, it is more of top speed car rather than cornering stuff like you mentioned before. It is not sporty as other cars here which i’d say only perfect for Wangan line, so yeah.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : The car looks… questionable atleast. I’m not sure with this kind of appearance, not fitting well with our other cars in it. Good performance, bad looker. I’ll pass with this car.

Yui crossed the name of the list

@Happyhungryhippo - Cavaliere Nobile Testosterone White Knight

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Now this is better somewhat my kind of cup of tea. Looks like it just came out of the showroom.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yeah, the owner recently did a restomod on this car.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I see, quite a subtle restomod but i ain’t complaining…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Oof, another dragster but with worst performance. I wouldn’t trust a fast car with barely 1g cornering. So much restomod, did the owner forgot one of the major thing about car tuning especially for these kind of build? Hard pass.

@iivansmith - '09 Homada Boka (by SSV)

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Ah, another quite a looker car. Hoping it’s not another dragster with absymal performance but i digress.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Ah sadly, not a performance that we’re looking for. But i’ve must say, 500hp inline 4 is pretty impressive a car from this, sure it’s not fast as others shortlisted people but i can see this guy running on C1 route only, the Wangans can be other members. Really lovely car but i had to pass on this car.

@IncredibleHondaFit - HotNoise Steiner 577 “The Machine”

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : 500km/h+ and has pretty good cornering abilities? That’s a dream package for our team right there.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : … Yeah but uh, i wouldn’t trust this car, apparently it’s just wheelspin fever with this car 'cuz over 1100hp to the rear wheels only. That and the sporty suspension is not doing it’s justice.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Really? Damn, i would’ve shortlisted this car in but since what you mentioned all the cons on this car, i had to pass it. Wheelspins all day might be perfect for Burnout competition from the country down under for this type of car.

Yui crossed the name off the list

@karhgath - Phénix Hyperion TTS by MTL Customs & Tuning

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Purple looker here, quite a look that i like. Stats wise, it’s the Homoda Boka all over again but better! Top speed ain’t quite there but this thing sure corners like it’s non of your business.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : From what i’ve gathered from the owner, this one is the best one in the lot right now. It can corner, pretty agile and looks like it can belongs in our team.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I see. Well if that’s the case, shortlist this guy in.

Shortlist List

14 Likes

Shortlist 'em! (Pt.3)

20th March 2024 / 6:00pm - Parking Lot

@Koviico - Arima Cavsage “Purple Haze”

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Quite an all-rounder car, not the fastest one of the bunch but it got good handling it seems. Sure it’s not under 7 minute mark from the run but i could see potential this car running on C1 route only, where it shines the most there. Whitelist this car in.

@KSIolajidebt - Nakano 80EFI (Top Secrane)

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: A speed devil type of build, could see this perform well at Wangan line. Doesn’t have that much of a handling despite this excessive bodykit on it. Eh, why not letting this car in and see how it performs at the finals. Shortlist this in.

@Mikonp7 - Eca All-In V8 Facelift MaxTrack NFIS

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Ah, an all-rounder car. Could compare this with Purple Haze over there. Let’s see… hmm, this one didn’t meet my expectation, really slow for our likings, could use more proper tuning on this car.

@moroza - Norðwagen & TIO Metalwagen HNC

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: I-i… you sure you double checked on this car’s stats, Yui?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yes, i’m definitely positively 100% sure this is the right and correct stats for this car.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Oh egads, my mind cannot comprehend this car’s abilities! Some mad scientist really did worked on this car and even if we accept this car in, it’s a total win for this guy in, heh. But seeing how ridiculous this car is and i’m not sure if the guy managed to tinkered with the stats, i should say we’re not include this car in, it’s easy win for them and gives no room for others to get in to our club.

PS : This car is a cheese factory especially at aero tab which is +15 and interior too lol, it’s stupidly unrealistic for a car like this gets 5:59 while other entry’s time is averaged around 7 mins around the Nurb unless you’re SRT Tomahawk or something which is what we’re not looking for, obviously.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Seeing we have mixed of speed devils and grip monsters in our list, shall we say we categorize them to their respective class and see how they will perform?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yeah that i can agree with.

Shortlist List from this round

11 Likes

now this is epic

2 Likes

What kinds of money do other cars cost? I think I’m around 80k and the cost cap is 300k so I’m just curious if others went closer to the cap

mine is slightly above 100k

2 Likes

My car costs just under 150k.

2 Likes

We haven’t seen any updates from this in two months… I hope this challenges finishes eventually, as it deserves to.

Hey guys, sorry for really lacking updates!

Real life problems comes to me these lately especially my PC decided to have problems especially the motherboard busted it self, so it’s currently in my local PC repair shop rn.

Once that sorted, I’ll give out a quick and short review.

Sorry for the inconveniences and I’ll let you guys know

3 Likes