[Main Quest] A game of chicken (Chicken Tax Challenge)

I always make the same mistake with text. If i havent told you about your car being illegal, it is legal. Sorry if i confused anyone!

My other submission:

1974 ARMOR BRUTE

A cooler in the back and a cb radio… what more could you need in 1974? Power… it needs power.

7 Likes
But wait, there's more!

Clearly, you can’t have a 70’s truck challenge without at least one custom van, right? So introducing the '74 Markley Vagbond “Vantasy” half ton van. Powered by a 200 cubic inch V6 engine, it comes with a host of period correct modifications such as Crager five spoke wheels, side exit exhaust, fender flares, tube grill with custom rectangular lights, roof spoiler, window louvers, and a oh so groovy paint job.

15 Likes

That’s killer. I look at that and hear Frankenstein by Edgar Winter immediately.

2 Likes

what’s the body you used for it? I absolutely love it

2 Likes

It’s a mod body, I think it’s called American 60’s sedan or something like that. Comes in a bunch of different sizes and configurations, it’s modeled after a Rambler.

2 Likes

You’ve got a few hours left to enter, if you have a car please send it in!
EDIT: Closed!

3 Likes

It’s been a hectic time, so I’ve only got one submission ready.

Presenting the MacDuff Courier, a light van powered by a 2495cc i4 producing 131hp.

It’s quite a peppy little thing to potter around in. Flat cap and a dram of whisky are optional.

5 Likes

And we are live! Twitch

2 Likes

That was round 1! Sorry for the slow pace, but stuff will speed up drastically in the next few rounds.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry for the silence, but the next round will start later today. I most likely wont be able to inform everyone exactly when it starts, so stay tuned. Also, we will be messing with a slightly new layout for the challenges, so that might show up this round too.

2 Likes

Another round over! Results for that round coming soon. Next round is on sunday, and i’ll keep everyone informed on the BBR. Also, voting for the next main quest is coming soon too.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry for being silent again. Was in the hospital. Luckily im back. Anyways, next round is probably later today at the same time, so stay tuned.

3 Likes

15 to 20 minutes and we will be live.
EDIT: Live!

2 Likes

Also, here is the vote for the next main quest. Trying something new out. Vote if you can!

EDIT: Completely forgot to both post the link and results. Here they are.

Seems like the IP Rugger is pretty fast after all, had not expected that with its little inline 4.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, final round should start soon at the same time. 10 mins or so, i’ll keep you all updated

EDIT: Live, and the finale! Twitch

And that was the challenge! I’ll post the full results with points and times soon. Thanks everyone for participating, and the BBR should be posted soon! (Sorry for being so slow with stuff recently, i really have to focus on my health.

1 Like

Here are the full results! Congrats to @GassTiresandOil on his 1-2, @Maverick74 on his 2nd (Tie), Doubletrouble on his 3rd, Vampire82/Tofik on his 4th and oyorf and @Lanson on 5th!

Let me leave you all on a final note.
The Armor Motors look a lot like American cars, don’t they? Almost nothing beats the home market.
You need some Big Balls to compete.

Coming soon

The full excel file is in the discord if anyone is wondering.

5 Likes

New challenge! Check it out if you can. [SIDE QUEST] The Big Balls Run ('84 Edition) AUTOBEAM