|Main Quest| Leaky Roof Challenge |AutoBeam|

Bonus points for scrawling “NASCAR sucks” on the side, then?

4 Likes

The 1992 Ryuji Goemon RS Turbo Cabriolet
1.6l DOHC turbo four, 170hp, 5 speed manual, all wheel drive, the ultimate small Japanese roadster

7 Likes

Two complete oddballs this time.

The more noticeable one is the RoadBurners Wright Stuff. Originally built in 1/64th scale for use with the RoadBurners classic neon-green track, this version is actually drivable. Rumor has it that the rocket engine actually works, but everyone’s a little too scared to actually fuel it up and find out. What is known is that it’s bound to turn heads, even with the wings and tail detached and stored in your garage.

The other one is a Sinistra Grand Traville. Unfortunately, this is not the 600 horsepower UltraViolet package, with the custom highly-metallic purple paint, purple-trimmed seats, 5.2 liter SOHC-4 V8 with VVL and VVT (Known in Sinistra terms as SinCam), and twin turbochargers. No, this is the exact opposite of that beautiful monster of a car. This is the LC-2600 Skyliner. It’s what happens when you tick all the options boxes for a nice car, and then choose the cheap shitbox engine. You get a 2.6 liter SOHC-4 I4 with just VVT, because it doesn’t rev far enough to deserve need VVL. It makes a bit over 100 horsepower, and has a semi-close-ratio 6-speed manual gearbox attached… So that it can actually reach highway speed in an appropriate amount of time.

Whether you’re a high-flying ace, or a businessman who puts the ass in “class”, we’ve got a car for you.

6 Likes

Excelent! Time for people’s supercar comrade!

4 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

1992 Edition
Zephorus Canyon

Mid engined V8

Available in select colours
Or made to order
Marble White

Sicily Red

Sky Blue

Montasio Yellow

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Top trim model shown, actual model may change in final submission.
12 Likes

It’s brave of you to use a mid-engine variant of the Vendetta body set for your entry, but you pulled it off. It’s not the first time you have used the Vendetta as a base for your builds - your CSC57 entry used the ~2.6 wheelbase front-engined version - but I’m wagering the '92 Montasio is built on the ~2.5m wheelbase version.

I also chose the Vendetta body set in a similar size for one of my test mules (albeit in front-engined configuration, and with an actual soft-top convertible body style - the same as for my second test mule, which is built on the 2.55m Indicator body set) - looking at the Montasio, however, it seems that you chose the hardtop convertible version as a base for it, as the roll hoop would indicate.

2 Likes

It is indeed a clone of that, still on the same wheelbase though 2.65m and is such quite heavy. It is also hard top correct.

2 Likes

Eron Stella DUD

Slower than it looks. I took one of my cars, removed half the cylinders in the engine and made it cheaper.

6 Likes
https://www.shitboxtrader.co.net.sr.fd.as/vms/planae/1-1992-vms-planae-b-rallye
FOR SALE: 1992 VMS Planae B-Rallye

14,900$ (New)
Transmission Manual | Mileage 26mi | Built 6/9/1991 | Fuel Gasoline
Information

Country of origin: Saratos Federation
Make: V’Airia Manchi Saratosi (VMS)
Model: Planae
Type: Sedan (Hard-top convertible)

Engine and performance

Layout: Rear engine, rear-wheel-drive
Output: 250.8bhp @ 7000 rpm
Displacement: 122ci (1997cm^3)
Cylinders: 4
Configuration: Boxer, 16 valve SOHC
Aspiration: Turbocharged, 2 turbochargers, 8psi boost
Fuel delivery: Mechanical fuel injection
Exhaust: Catalytic converter, reverse-flow muffler

0-60: 7.0 seconds
Top speed: 150mph
Cornering G: 0.95
Weight distribution: 43.7F / 56.3R

Description

Drive the back-up car of the VMS Rally Team for only 14,800$!

This example was intended to be used in case of an accident in the 1992 rally season, but fortunately there were no crashes. VMS has revised their Planae rally car for 1993, so are selling the backup car. It can be yours!

Of course, this one underwent some modifications. For instance, the seats have been replaced with their road-going variants with three-point seatbelts, and the rear seats have been re-installed. Along with that, the floor padding was installed, sound deadening added, and a cassette radio unit installed as well. The rollcage has been removed.

The roof of the vehicle was also removed, per the request of a previous customer, the deal with whom fell through. It is therefore a detachable hard-top, further increasing its cool factor. A rollover safety bar was installed in the roofs absence.

Copyright 1992 Shitboxtrader.co.net.sr.fd.as. All rights reserved to the shoe that I left on an Opel Kadett abandoned in a field. I don't know where it is anymore. R.I.P. that shoe.
what do you mean i cant just put a furry on the car without it being part of the livery like portalkat shut up
9 Likes

Ok, to everyone who has entered who i havent replied to yet, all your cars are legal! Good luck.

(weeell technically the whatever it is above me is .2 comfort too low but its incredibly minor so i dont care. you can fix it if you want.)

3 Likes

Huh that’s strange, I could have sworn it was 15.4 comfort. I will fix it soon 'nuff and resubmit

2 Likes

Anyone making meme cars so far, next to the ones already entered? I am interested.

8 psi of boost = 0.55 bar. I think this is enough to make them competitive, but not overpowered.

1 Like

Remember him?

WELL THIS IS HIM NOW!!!

IT’S THE 1992 VERCRUZ LUXURY IN AMERICA MINIVAN SUN’S HOT, FRIDGE’S COLD

SOME FUCKER CUT THE ROOF OFF!!!

SUN’S HOT

SO HOT IT’S BURNING

FRIDGE’S COLD

GARY THE RUBBER DUCK IS BACK !!!

AND THE WINE FRIDGE IS STILL THERE

LUXSHURY LIKE AMERICA

IN AMERICA

SUN’S HOT

OH CRAP THEY FORGOT TO REMOVE THE REAR WIPER AND NOW IT’S JUST HANGING THERE !!?!??!?!?!?!

AND IT SEATS 7!!!

14 Likes

Incredible. Amazing.

5 Likes

Cop: Your license plate is too dirty!
“WHEEE…WHEEEE!”
You: No, it is not.

3 Likes

Where is the jacuzzi? I need it on a hot summer day.

4 Likes

Nothing impresses a girl more than 7-seater convertible and several DUI charges.

4 Likes

GLOBUS BRAVURA LE CONVERTIBLE

It has the power. It has the style. It has the goodies like leather, aluminum/carbon decor and it has four comfortable seats to fill up with three girls. What else do you want?

9 Likes

But wait, there’s more!

A 1962 Markley Alicanto customized into a lowrider. Perhaps this is more Richard’s style? Yours for less than $16,000 AMU!

15 Likes