|Main Quest| Leaky Roof Challenge |AutoBeam|

Looks flashy enough as it is, but surely it would be even more appropriate in Los Angeles than Miami? At any rate, this is one of the better uses of any of the '53 Winga Dinga body sets I’ve seen.

2 Likes

The 1992 Ragnarock Trishula (Restomod)

The American dream of the West Coast. This is a 1970 Ragnarock Trishula which has been fully restored and tuned by LAM Customs. It has been fitted with a custom convertible top and many hotrod goodies like 225mm rear tires and 205mm fronts. The original 389cui V8 has been swapped with a larger 451cui V8 for extra power and freedom. It’s outfitted with a Single point EFI system, Aluminum heads, Forged internals and Tubular headers all helping it pump out 363hp and 434lb-ft of torque. This Beast will make sure you are the biggest baller in town for only $16000.

Miami - South Beach - 1992

14 Likes

Quite a selection of cars so far. From a dragster to a lowrider to a kei car. Very interesting.
And only 1 miata (i think), woo!

5 Likes

Did you always want a classic car, but not the reliabilty and comfort problems an old car bring? well how about a 1992 kit car that looks like a 1950’s Knightwick K40 but with a modern drivetrain

You get a fibreglass shell and steel chassis. Then use the engine, wheels and brakes from a 1990+ Valiant Carnival car. In this case it’s the turbo model which means a 1.6 four cylinder making 130bhp in this 851kg body

We have used the front seats from the Carnival here too but much of the interior is designed to be as similar to the original K40 as possible.

13 Likes

And if you want a more modern roadster how about a 1992 Knightwick Pulse

12 Likes

It’s nice to see a revised and updated version of your QFC1 entry - in an eye-catching lime green, to boot.

4 Likes

My test week is almost over, 3 days to go. If i manage to pass after missing more than a full year of school, i will be so happy. I’ll thank you guys early, because even if i do fail you gave me the motivation to recover, and are still doing so. I honestly cant thank you guys enough.

12 days to go!
Also, we made it to challenge announcements in the automation discord!

7 Likes

Could the following ATS be permitted? Wheel Concavity, Rim Center Offset, Brake Rotation, Brake Offset, Wheel Rotation, Tire Color. They do nothing for stats or performance, just esthetics.

Additionally, requesting exemption from Wheel Offset if it’s already maxed-out in the designer but still way too tucked visually; and minor wheelbase adjustment.

2 Likes

Eh, maybe. I dont really know though, i prefer that the car looks the same way that it is mechanically. I’ll allow the wheel offset, but it depends in how much you use.

But there’s absolutely no way to mechanically set the first group of settings I mentioned…

2 Likes

Eh, i guess you are right, but im pretty sure centrer offset and concavity can possibly change some stuff.
I’ll think about adding the other ones to the rules as allowed, though.

Challenge currently has 28 entries. Quite a lot, so know that i will eliminate all cars that are over 20th before round 2! Maybe 25 depending on the amount of entries. I mean, i dont think anyone will be overly sad if barney and a V16 limo get eliminated.

2 Likes

Are invisible wings allowed?

1 Like

1992 EMR EX8 5.0 Spider

Want to feel the wind in your hair while looking and feeling good about it? The EX8 5.0 Spider is just the car for you.