Aerodynamic features
Casette player and TWO speakers
Rust protection fitted as standard
Export-quality safety
All four wheels are alloy
Has fuel economy

Only AD$12,600!

8 Likes

Hello, just in case i forgot to DM anyone, i havent received anything illegal. About 2 days left!
Also, apparently we are nearing 40 entries! That’s gonna be a lot of eliminating after the 1st round.
I’ll do all i can but its a new record so far, so recording the video will be a lot of work. I might have to delay it by a day or so, but again, i’ll do all i can!

5 Likes
sorry :(

1992 Kamaka Decimal XS Speedster Concept

The result of a ragtag skunkworks team of engineers from Kamaka’s XS Performance division; using the base of the new Decimal kei sports car, the team has made it into an absolute monster by chopping the roof off and swapping in a 1.3 liter motorcycle engine. Safe to say that it doesn’t qualify as a kei car anymore, or possibly a road car, or anything that can be realistically made…

But it is cool as hell.

?????

what the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyall brothah howldawnnn man houldawn holdawnnn whoah- plea- pleahsz please please please please, who is that cummin awf the gahd damn pickenrowwlllllll deah boyeah oah brothah who dey got on tha logo? cuz jodan neva did dat mooooooooooohooohoohoveeee heee neva warrrr deee gah dam shoeezzz brotha got the baby blue gahd dam gad damn cottt catta caddacoads... got tha jays wit the aiah max bottams mane brotha comeawn lemmy dree thang dree dang lemmy rubbb lemmy plahh plahh plahhhh aww awwwhhhhh... got the coconut... got the sky blue mannnn taykee em awffff! thank ya man (you done?) yea. sings a little i like the bike man, godda get that on camera but does right deah man... (inaudiable)

the lobotomy 11

suffer.

15 Likes

Its going to be a battle of the ages, Barney vs Drip Car.
24 hours to go until the deadline!

5 Likes

Since i cant rate my own cars on styling, i’ll have to send the one car i made here. Make sure to rate it!

Meet the DAW Sparrow, for those wanting something truly special for a non-special price.

Powered by a 1.8L I4 most definitely not taken from one of our cars that we just had laying around, it goes to 60 in 6.6 seconds. Weighs only 1100kg too, so it’s perfect for driving around a track (or on a road at illegal speeds). (Note that the screen is just so i have a substitute for the dash.)

0 voters

About 12 hours to go!

6 Likes

(The following ad and car are by ChatGPT)

Unleash Your Inner Classic

• Powerful and Efficient I4 Engine
  • Rear-Wheel Drive for Thrilling Performance
  • Sleek and Aerodynamic Design
  • Responsive Suspension for Enhanced Handling
  • Luxurious Interior with Premium Features

Experience the perfect blend of nostalgia and modern performance with the RetroRider GT. Embrace the spirit of classic motoring while enjoying the latest technology and driving dynamics.

Visit your nearest RetroRider dealership today to test drive this iconic beauty.

I HATE THIS THING SO DAMN MUCH PLEASE JUST KILL IT
Its slow too. 0-60 in 9.5 seconds or something like that. Note that its built on a delorean body, and its front-engined. Dunno how it messed it up so badly.
Might make better pictures tommorow but im way too tired. About… 8 hours left?

9 Likes
NEW Clari!
The Clari Vifrayon!
Sports coupe! Top speed of 272.5 km/h and 0-100 km/h time of 6.07 seconds!
Fun to drive!

6 Likes

After seeing the Sparrow, I noticed why its front end is so familiar… It has the same headlight treatment as my EMR EX8, which in turn resembles a first-gen Lotus Elise/Exige - although those did not debut until 1995 and 2000, respectively, well after the year in which this challenge is set. But with the EX8 being front-engined, it’s more reminiscent of a TVR Griffith, whereas my other entry, the WM Welland, brings to mind the W124 E-Class and E36 3-Series convertibles (big atmo I6 up front driving the rear wheels, multilink rear suspension, and space for four full-sized adults).

1 Like

And entry #2

1992 Kiyume Tomcat 2 ZingR RPR Edition

Take one Kiyume Tomcat 2.
Select the ZingR sports model.
Hand over to RPR tuning house.
???
Profit!

The RPR edition of the Kiyume Tomcat 2 ZingR features a completely revised bodyshell, with its racing inspired design covering a high-revving 1.6L DOHC v6 engine that can accelerate this ex-Kei car in an unbelievable fashion.

7 Likes

Phantom Motors

One isn't even really american, the other is uhh wait what?

Both american, both weird and quirky, both are deathtraps, which will you pick?

Phantom Striker GT

Get yourself the least most american car on the market!
Rear engine, rear wheel drive, 3 liter turbo V6, 345hp and 1300kg weight, all this will shoot you to 62mph in 3.8 seconds, however make sure not to crash, unless you wish to become one with the car

Phantom Limo Shitmobile

Honestly, what am i even supposed to say about this?
7 meters long, 7 seats, it has a very american pushrod 7.3 liter v8, what isn’t american however is the turbocharger strapped to it, pushing 480hp, which sounds like a lot until you find out it weighs 3000kg.
Despite all this it still drives well (for a 90’s limo), and gets to 62mph in a whopping 6 seconds.
Did i mention that it has a damn pool inside it?

???

WUDDAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL OHHMAGAWWWD NOOOOOOWAAAAAAYYAYAYYYYY THE GAWDDAMN TOILEEEEEET HOOD ORNAMENT IT’S ALL CHROOOOOME

8 Likes

I have now closed entries! Of all the cars i just received, none of them are illegal.
Note that i will still allow entries for those who have proof of having a car but being unable to submit it, and those i gave special permission.

Btw, im pretty sure we hit 50 entries or we are near it! I don’t know how though, i got you guys to thank for it.

Now we wait. I’ll try to get the first video out tomorrow, which will probably be the eliminations only because that’ll be just as much as a normal video. Dont expect it honestly though, because the amount of stuff i have to drive is crazy lmao

7 Likes

Take your time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Bahama SR-1 TS
The future of driving pleasure.
Features
Mid engined layout
230hp, 2.7L turbocharged 5cyl
5sp manual transmission
Standard leather interior with CD player, 7 speakers
10 Likes
Linea Vitale Carcuterie
In which the first Automation artisanal meats company takes on the Wienermobile
17 Likes

Thought today was saturday :skull:
No rush then, i guess. Driven half the cars so far.
For now, take this.

3 Likes

POV: You’re The Billionaires in the submarine watching SpongeBob crank that Soulja boy from the toilet porthole

I’m sorry

3 Likes

Sir, they wouldn’t have had an internet connection

3 Likes

Who’s saying they’re watching on the internet?

6 Likes

they’re at bikini bottom bro, in the flesh

3 Likes

Have driven all cars. Expect the video to be done by Tuesday, i’ll try to get it out tommorow though.
EDIT: Ok wednesday. Brain fried. Trouble typing. Almost everything done.

8 Likes