|Main Quest| Leaky Roof Challenge |AutoBeam|

It’s finally out, the eliminations are shown here (i decided not to do styling for the eliminations since it would just turn into the best looking cars making it throught)! Should be a lot less work for the next video, since i’ve done all the driving already.

I also liked how Beam deleted the times for the slowest cars. Anyone know if there is anything i can do about that?
(i know i was harsh lmao)

11 Likes

the fake ass j got thrown into the garbage just like it deserved :pensive:

ezgif.com-resize

4 Likes

Hey! The Trishula did great! (for the eliminations that is.) But I agree that I probably should’ve added ABS

2 Likes

yay i’m not last

3 Likes

Appears to be missing some cars? (Like the ZingR :P)

3 Likes

Couldnt get it around the track cleanly (i’ll try again though), and for some reason the replay for the glimmend didnt save (not like it did anything interesting though)

3 Likes

So, the eliminations are in the movie too?

3 Likes

Oh no, I looked at it…yet another time the “Saarland=boring” stereotype has been nailed, it seems like. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m gonna see if i do the video today or not. Im pretty tired and may just release it tomorrow (or later).

2 Likes

If somebody entered a damn SHOE, it might be not too weird switching back to buses…

3 Likes

Video is out! Sorry i was so slow, once again.

Next round should be next week.

10 Likes

Yay that’s thee most praise I’ve ever gotten for a design I made :slight_smile: I’m really improving! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, ive driven the cars for round 2, bunch of the cars didnt like that track at all.
While you guys wait for me, I’ve got a game for you.

These are my replay files. I want you guys to guess what the cars are. Some are obvious, some aren’t.
I come up with these on the spot while driving and i personally cant tell you what most are anymore.

1 Like

Finally, the final round! That took a while, i apologize.
Congrats to Trouble2X for winning again!

Thanks for this great challenge, i loved it. Time to look at the next challenge, any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

9 Likes

Thank you Djadania. Even though my two ‘things’ didn’t go through, it was still interesting and entertaining!

2 Likes

For those who want to vote for the next challenge, here is the vote!

2 Likes

Yay great driving :slight_smile: I think the Vifrayon did great!

2 Likes

Forgot to post it here, but the next challenge is out!