Mille Monti 1953 [PROCESSING]

Oh thank you!

Almost scrapped my goal for reaching at-least 1 place first. Imagine having to wait nearly an hour every leg. Might as-well forget it in a 2000cc car if that was true.

Could anyone answer my previous question please? I really donā€™t wanna be disqualified for a misunderstanding

Makes sense

As far as i remember, Der Bayer stated that he relies on our honesty while having scripts checking automatically for suspicious data or inconsistencies, and Iā€™m not sure what they are looking for.

He also said that he will personally check and recheck the top 3 cars (and maybe anyone who wins a trophy for fairness checking i reckon)

Thats as far as rechecking goes. I canā€™t say what he would do with your submission since, if entered the way you described, your leg times are way longer than the actual. which makes it look like a slow car, instead of a suspiciously fast one.

Hope for the best :crossed_fingers:

Just out of curiosity, are fiber glass and space frame allowed for sports cars?

Both of them are.

Perfect, thanks

Are touring cars allowed to have full bench seats even if performance might suffer with the extra weight?

They can, and should (as long as the body set variant used is able to accommodate them).

ty!

Midrange torque really is everything. I sacrificed 30 horsepower in my 1300S for perhaps 10 extra NM lower in the rev range and shaved 30 minutes off my time.

I sacrificed 70hp on my 2L for about 50min gain :joy:

Soā€¦ does anyone have tips on how to bring approximate cost down ? material cost is already low (2800) but the game is putting the approximate price over 17000ā€¦

I tried bringing down both safety quality and body quality: the latter brings down weight and reliability (watch out, big drops); the former affects comfort, weight and, of course, safety (if your desirability is high enough, you can even make the car fail safety standards but still be desirable to at least one category)

Production units matter too. tho i cant really give a formula for its calculation.

Engines for example;
the first engine i put in had 1000 materials cost and the car cost 17000. I upgraded the engine and materials cost went to 1500. The car approx cost went up to 26000.

Yikes nevermindā€¦.

Keep ā€œProduction unitsā€ and ā€œEngineering Timeā€ low, some upgrades will cost more than the initial material cost, since the effort to make the final product is more intensive.

I mean, technically I answered truthfully, just in the wrong format.

Is it alright if my license plate is on the bonnet?

4 Likes

People are failing safety standards for lower weight? Thats not against the rulesā€¦ feels a little bit unrealistic.

sees group B

Maybe not so unrealistic at all.

4 Likes

How far is everyone along in the sports 1300 category? I just about managed to get my time under 11h30m at 7 design points (at least, I think thatā€™s a good enough estimate for my little blue peanut). Weighs just under 590kg with a punchy flat 4 up front putting 89 angry horses to the rear wheels. Pulls .91Gs around a corner.

Itā€™s too painful to have to sacrifice so much peak power in this race car to build up torque, but what can you do when a 90hp car that peaks at 4400 completes the race faster than the same car with 130hp@6800.

1 Like