Mille Monti 1953 [PROCESSING]

Limitations of the car body. Nothing we can influence on our own!

1 Like

I am no expert editor, but I love making a believable build.
I made a featurette of my car prior to the race. Hopefully that doesn’t break any rules @Der_Bayer. I can unlist it if it does. I just wanted people to see the machine in action.

17 Likes

working on this litle runner

6 Likes

Well, after what I estimate to be at least 20 hours of design, feedback, and engineering, here it is, the Banolo CP-1. This is the first car ever manufactured by Automobili Banolo S.p.A., hence the CP-1 (Coupe Prototype 1, in English due to the targeting of international markets) It has a 2-litre B6 making 127hp and 155 n-m of torque. It weighs 797 kg and has a rather underwhelming 0-100 km/h time of 7.7 seconds. However, the founders of Automobili Banolo, the brothers Giovanni and Luigi Banolo, hope it can pull of a respectable time in the 1953 Mille Monti. Good luck to all other competitiors, and I’ll see you on the proverbial track.

11 Likes

Zephorus Racing Design

Enters the Mille Monti

With the 2.5 ZRD8

Colours

we definitely ran 4 cars mmhm

Dusk Blue

Fruinia Green

Tuscany Red

Montasio Yellow

Car is entered into the 2.0L+ Sports car class. The ZRD8 is expected to complete the rally in under 11 hours.

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Actual model may change in final submission.
33 Likes

what is the time of that beast

Scarpati 850

38 Likes

Hey there, i was wondering if it is okay for me to use the advanced slider to make my tires LOOK wider, but i am scared to be banned due to my tires being wider than the allowed amount, visually, whilst still keeping the homologation tire size

Afaik only diameter is not allowed to be changed. correct me if im wrong :smile:

This is my first car i built for an event. I would like feedback on design and beauty!!!

7 Likes

no you good, i know im technically allowed i just dont want to be booted cause my tires look wide

Steel are not allowed for sports class???

it is the chassi, panel material needs to be fiber glass or aluminium

Steel space frame chassis are allowed for sports class. The poster feature does not list the body paneling material type.

do you guys know why making my roof shorter add quite a lot of weight?

What mod is that windshield from?

1 Like

It is against the rules to do that. Its in the spreadsheet.

Modification of Tire Diameter are not allowed, but seemingly other changes to tires such as tread width and curve are allowed.

Very interesting design seems like we have done totally different decisions, I’ve tried some mid-engine design, and I couldn’t deal with the oversteer. I’ve started out with a 5L v12, changed to various v8 design from 4L and 3L… and now I’m running a 3,4L flat 6. Let’s just say I’m running somewhere from 10:59:13 to10:56:44 between visual ratings…

Spoiler

4 Likes

Seems like a bug, just tested it and my car lost 5kg because of a higher roof setup…