MLC2 - Let's take the car again: Now with the original English reviews!

MY LOVED CAR II

Dearest friends who use community.

I always wonder why new cars have so much technology. They are full of work we don’t need. That makes it expensive – £3,000! A person who needs 3000 kilos of green metal is a guru!

I have a clear plan that meets my expectations. We cannot say with certainty that this is always possible.

I have clear and concise criteria.

:star::star::star::star::star:

This car must be newer than the 1895 model.

The correct ground clearance must be measured. The clearance must be adjusted intelligently.

If the car is parked on the side of the road, it can be picked up.

If your car is on the pavement, you have to live with it.

The car looks nothing like a French car from 1913. The lightning somewhat resembles a torpedo. This is blasphemy.

:star::star:

The vehicle must be at least equivalent to a motor vehicle.

Does not require indoor space

:star:

Username: My loving car 2 - username.

Participants must be on board by November 8.

My power is to do what I want to do.

A government car should cost no more than $ 20,000. External factors such as oil consumption must be taken into account when selecting the machine.

Here are some tips to help you be more successful.

If the car does not look like a passenger car, its fate is unknown.

I may be a bully, but I’m not a bully.

The menu is similar to the tea.

The car must be able to move, but not fall apart.

This program reminds me of tea.

The tea may be good, but it may not be ordinary tea.

The habit is offensive, but less common and stereotypical.

During the race, you can open your tire.

Due to the police’s smaller budget, the dimensions of the car were not measured.

19 Likes

Literally Schrödinger’s Automation

6 Likes

Let’s say, hypothetically, I ran over someone on the pavement and now the victim lies between the vehicle and the pavement, would I need to pay for alimony?

3 Likes

Is there a technique restriction on deadlyness?

In seriousness I am concerned that the broken English may be a bit too much ridicule of kalan. Parodying kalan’s crazy bowling test and other such things are fine, of course.

2 Likes

► A clear contradiction has been found here: As though it is necessary to build light passenger cars, and at the same time several cargo autos are exhibited
► And since there are no clear requirements here, I could give out a cosmic target to better determine which model turned out to be better
► It was not a question, but a comment, at case the rules would have clarified
►There is constructs opinion that there you might build anything that is not violated by rules

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I weren’t intending to ridicule anyone here. The rules have simply been put through Yandex translator so many times, it started getting borderline incompressible. I mean no harm here.

I think I will build something with a jacuzzi and a rubber duck.

5 Likes

This is what you are referring to - a meme build for sure, but audacious nonetheless.

For sale: slightly modified destiny of Kamaka from 1980

I’ve been selling and buying my time for projects I’ve been working on and have been thinking about for months: camac and a little difference. Lena has an extensive garden, made of excellent materials and a large number of material mines. It can be said a little surprising about the engine that if it were the latter, there would be a devastating explosion of the Egra, but fortunately we will replace the Egra engine. many complain that he is not afraid to leave, he drives on dry land at home, Koda thinks that he is afraid of everything. if you drive, a person who is always afraid not to see aphids in the house will not get hurt, and that’s okay. that’s why it was time to look for a new home and the owner found me. -

21 Likes

E ta e tempu di BetterDeals!

5 Likes
sob 900 times
HelloHi created

The following test is much sincere: According to everyone understood laws for fly, it is impossibrue of that bee to flown. Its wings am to the small to lift its thick body off ground. However, bees flown, due to bees no care to as to as to as to what people intelligent is impossibrue. Yellow and blacken. Yellow and blacken. Yellow and blacken. Yellow and blacken. Ah, blacken and yellow! let shook it upon that little. Barry! breakfast is ready! ohh lord! waited that minute. Welcomed? -barry? - adam? - will will would do will would do you are am am am am am am this intelligent that is happening? - myself taking abrue to don’t stood it. Myself would do will will will would do will will picked you are am am am am am am this upon. It looks sharp. The used stairs. Yours father pay that lot for money of them. Myself’m sorry. Myself am well. The this place is that graduate. Our am proud for you are am am am am am am, son. Perfect report card, everyone b. Very proud. Mother! myself to to to to to to take individual thing to will will would do will would do this place. - you are am am am am am am this to to to to to to take that badge in yours face. - amazed! this place myself am! - left it to us! the our would do will would do will will will would do be on group for 118,000. - farewell! barry, myself convey you are am am am am am the am, stopped flown inside place! - hello, adam. - hello, barry. -is that hairy jelly? - little. Special daybreak, graduation. Myself always only to to to to take intelligent myself will will would do will would do be successful. Three days on elementary school, three days on high school. This were embarrassed. Three days for university. The myself’m glad myself to to to to the to to take daybreak off and keep onto hive. Myself to to to to to to take return on that empower way. Hi barry. - artie, am you are am am am am am am this grow that beard? to as to as to as to take that well see upon it. - to to to to to to take you are am am am am am am this hear around frankie? - yes. - am you are am am am am am the am a that this this movable to funeral? - don’t, myself will will would do will would do don’t went with taking taking taking. Everyone knows, bitten someone, himself dies. No waste it in that squirrel. That disaster. Myself intelligent himself will will would do will would do the to to to to to to take to to to to take outward for way. Myself loved that theme parked convention to that daybreak. This why are am am am am am am our no needed vacations. Wow, that lot for pride. the give circumstances. - good, adam, today our am mans. - us! - bee mans. - amen! thanked god! dear students, faculty, and bees, pleasure welcomed dean boswell. Hello, new hive oity graduating class for. 9:15. That concludes our celebrations. And started yours career upon honex industries! will will would do will would do our chosen our worked today? myself hear it were only an ordered. be care! our am. The kept hands and antennas inside tram upon everyone times. - myself wonder to as to as to as to what it would do will will will would do will will be appreciation? - that little scary. Welcomed to honex, the that division for honesco and part for hexagon group. Luck run outward! amazed. amazed. Our understand this, appreciation that bee, you are am am am am am am this to to to to to to take work yours everyone of alive to to to to to to take to where you are am am am am am am this taking abrue to worked yours everyone of alive. Honey begins to to to to to to what each each each the time brave pollen hoppers brought nectar to hive. Our secret formulas automatically color corrects, alters scent and bubbles onto that delicious, soothed syrup taking that golden glow you are am am am am am am this understand to. Congratulate! - this girl were hot. -she is a that this that this that this myself uncle daughter! - this? - yes, our am everyone cousins. - good. you are am am am am am am’re right. -at honex, our always strive to improved everyone aspects for bees’ lives. These bees am that new stress-testing helmet technology. - to as to as to as to what will will would do will would do you are am am am am am am this intelligent himself doing? - is don’t sufficient. This place our to to to to to to take our latest develop, krelman. - to as to as to as to what does this will will would do will will will will? -look of this lower thread for honey this hangs after pouring it. Saved us millions. Does anyone worked upon carlaman? naturally. Most beekeeping jobs am small. Prevent bees understand this each little active, conditionally to would do will will will right, means that lot. Prevent chosen collective due to you are am am am am am am the this would do will would do will will will would do stay on job you are am am am am am the am this to to to to to to take choose of rested for yours alive. The the same job of rested for yours alive? myself always only to to to to take understand. The to as to as to as to what is that empower? you are am am am am am am’ll be well to understand this bees, to that speciess, havee having that single daybreak on 27 million years. Then am you are am am am am am am this movement to death working? our would do will will will would do will will definitely tried it. the amazed! that blow myself mind! “what is that empower?” taking this method taking abrue to you are am am am am am am this said? that job forever? it that creation chosen. Myself’m relieving.

</br

27 Likes

What’s it called? Also, is that the bee movie script?

3 Likes

a) sob 900 times (it’s the heading i swear)
b) not anymore

3 Likes

A real sleeper.

1 Like

this whole thread feels like listening to eurobeat

I’ll be sure to participate

1 Like

THE LITTLE SHOP ON THE EAST SIDE

KOTATSU GRINDER 1.0L

Hello Customer, Are you tired of the fun stuff? Are you ready to take the next step in your life and enter SUV user consciousness? Most importantly: Are you broke? You are lucky. Because Kotatsu has a way. The Grinder is a compact SUV that fits your budget. It can be seen from the design that Kotatsu tried to make it look as cool as possible. The 1 liter engine is very economical and low power so you can go anywhere. What we really mean is “really”. The availability of land, the excellent location and the interior space of the house guarantee this. Don’t forget to bring a spare mixing bowl to hold another sample in case something breaks. This means fewer spare parts and faster color delivery. what are you looking for? Buy your machine now and change your style!

Gallery

by Kotatsu Design Team

13 Likes

This is already a super cool car. You can turn on by choise the type of lights: running or position lamps, upper or lower level. Geniusly!

2024 Montagne Fourgonnette

Is the face of the modern vehicle too difficult for your preferences? Is your enterprise or the family members in need of a large indoor space? Are you in yearning of the after war design of the machines from France? The answer of the desires is the Montagne Fourgonnette 2024. With the base of the bestseller Montagne Parisienne light goods vehicle, the machine is very capable for the cargo and the passenger as well. With the construction by the MBA-Longwang partnership in Shanghai, the price is accessible for the budget but does not sacrifice the comfort and easy use, or the safety of the European rule. The machines in availability include petrol or Diesel four cylinders and an electrical option for the ecological.

The photographic collection.

If the car is parked on the side of the road, it can be picked up.

20 Likes

Story

There are 4 wheels, radial tires, and a lips and wings. Which is very progressive for 95. The motor? Yes, it's here. 4 transversely mounted cylinders that drives in motion crankshaft, and that in self turn – FWD. There is no antenna on bodywork, you need specially to buy in addition her, but the advanced entertainment system has mandatory access to the radio. We would can assigned this model into a hardtop coupe, so the side pillars don't carry a big of load in the case rollovers of wheelbarrow on roof. Leaving your wishes in the involved dealer center or in our factory, and for you will be chosen more suitable seating arrangement. Dynamic acceleration in 11 seconds and a maximum speed of 200 km/h will be scary, since the car is not as stable as it seems.

Gallery with Karas Letara Codex:

a
4 Likes

Introducing Rizz Ohio’s newest vehicle, the Kai Lunch GyattMobile. The flexible design has two wheels so we can make it smaller. Very efficient, fuel efficient and very fast, it is better than any Mercedes in every way. Since the Fanum only has two wheels, there is no toll.
It is safer to drink the tea and leave it to sit as you go.
Many music legends like Dr. Dre, Lewis Hamilton, Superman and the LS Swapping RX7 own and love them.
Available at a Rizz dealer in Ohio for just $14,200.
My_loving_car_2_-Djadania-Ohio_Rizz-_Kai_Cenat_Gyattmobile.car|attachment (45.0 KB)

Warning! You must die in the morning!

17 Likes