Paris Motor Show 2016 [Automation Edition]

##Leaving Already? but we’re just getting started

#Lowlis

the super economical and cheap city car. getting up to more than 20km/l(47US MPG)
More Details

#Ciant

Entry-level to Middle Class Sedans
More Details

#Akba

Another Entry to the Utilitarian Market. offering superior value. but is it for you?
Find Out Here

#Naga

Classic American Spirit put into Modern Muscle car
Get Yours Here

#Triba

Our Flagship car just got newer, and better than before
Oogle your eyes with it HERE

that’s about it for our massive reveal

7 Likes

People are bringing it to this show.

I don’t really have time to get anything up. GG’s been quiet this year. Too quiet.

Because they’re too busy with the race team winning everything and preparing for the big moves next year and some weird and sudden renovations…

8 Likes

That 330 MPH car sure caused some commotion though. :smile:

Yeah, but Mercury was revealed in 2015 and the revamped “completed” Mercury isn’t formally released until 2017. All we got this year is our “this is our eco hypercar concept, be very afraid”, but the reaction was mostly a WTF how? why? more so than a “oh god yes plz”.

“WTF how” is pretty much the standard response to anything GG. :laughing:

5 Likes

###Oops. did we say we’re done? we meant KOMODO has done their part. we from KSR still have something left

#Saminda SR3

ever wondered how the usually ‘normal’ saminda cars would be if it were tuned?
WELL. time to found out. Check it out here

#Varg-S XTR4

as Supercar that we thought wasn’t SUPER enough. and so we make it SUPER SUPERCAR
Just how super is it? it’s THIS SUPER

6 Likes

And here DSD only has plans for a $50000 supercar but a $100000 SUV

Yeah! Get on it we’re waiting, ya Aussies!

Its nearly 11:30 at night and i am sleeping (trying) in the back of my ute…give me some time man. Btw the weather atm sucks camel balls feckin 38* celsius today and nows its 2*celsius Qld beautiful one day feckin stupid weather the next

4 Likes

Sleeping in the back of a Ute?
Man I have never heard anything as Aussie as that. Well, apart from Vegemite. :joy:

1 Like

What about sleeping in the back of a UTE eating vegemite

1 Like

5 Likes

Ok il paint a picture. Bt50 single cab style side. A 2" thick mattress that doesnt quite fit me a proper leather swag, watching satelites go past in the sky…
Scotch grey mosquitos, wild dogs howling somewhere west of me, a heavy dew coming down already. My dog taking up all the spare space on the mattrest. .410 shotgun hangin in the cab and feckin 2*celsius. Oh and I encountered 3 snakes today.

And why am i camping out…so i can watch all Bathurst toomorrow. Start at 2:30 try and finish up by 9:30/10

5 Likes

should’ve used
.#DETERMINATION

What an ocker.

:wink: I’m training myself in Aussie vocab

Just dont base it on steve irwin or croc dundee we dont talk like thar lol. We have alot of treble to our accents…lol do you know how hard it is to try and speak French fluently with an aussie accent.

its a shocker for fecks sake but ya no wat c#$t and can b done just requires holding ya goolies and flappin ye feckin gums.

i apologise for the c#$t but where i am from its more acceptable to call a mate a c@$t over here

I was always wondering if that was an internet hoax or truth :laughing:

Ph theres much worse depends on the area but generally us aussies are sailors lol

3 Likes

Side note: the more restrained your sledge, the more likely it is you dislike the person.

Example A: “The guy’s a mad c***”

translation: He’s crazy but awesome

Example B: ‘e’s a bit uv a dick’ead.’

translation: What an arsehole. Worst guy ever. I fuckin’ hate his guts.

3 Likes

#Paris Motor Show 2016 - [color=lightblue]Erin[/color] and [color=turquoise]Erin[/color]Sport - Part 1

To this year’s Automation Paris Motor Show, Erin are showcasing the cars they have released this year, as well as some major updates from ErinSport.

First up, the Scarlet.

Now in its 4th generation, the 14 year wait since the previous generation ended production was finally lifted earlier this year when the new Scarlet was announced at the Geneva Motor Show. Minor updates have been made since then, much of which was based on feedback from Upshift Magazine (cheers @titleguy1!).

The Scarlet harks back to Erin’s older days when their forte was 2 seat sports cars made for those who were passionate about driving, but also sets a new standard for performance vehicles with it’s excellent combination of speed, handling and usability. Whatever road you’re on, wherever you drive it, the Scarlet is the best vehicle to be in.

Some screenshots of the brochure for the car.

Main Stats

Design

Performance

Engine

###Prices:
Vox 3.3 from £69,970
X 3.8 from £82,940

And now, news from the [color=turquoise]Erin[/color]Sport garage.

At an official keynote, ErinSport announce two new racing platforms for Touring and GT racing - the ErinSport Tauga Super Touring and the ErinSport Scarlet GT.

These two new race platforms are intended to be in use for the next few years, and aim to reaffirm Erin’s position in the world as a car company that does motorsport well.

Both cars are rolling chassis’s, designed to be configured based on the regulations of the race series they enter. The Tauga Super Touring platform also has the option to be configured with RWD or AWD.

The biggest announcement from the keynote, while not a big one, is that the Scarlet GT will be competing in the upcoming AMWEC 2017/18 series. Rumours of their involvement were circulating earlier this year when a concept of the Scarlet GT was displayed at Geneva, and this announcement now confirms they will be entering into the GTE class (or equivalent).

However, there was no mention of a new prototype racer to compete in the top LMP1 or LMP2 classes. It is expected that Erin will be competing at this level given their long history of prototype endurance racing, and furthermore, their previous endurance racer, the GT09, was discontinued 2 years ago. Most rumours point to a launch once the new AMWEC season is officially announced.

Part 2 will cover more of Erin’s releases from this year.

Comments and feedback are highly welcomed!

10 Likes