Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Kind of surprised we had so many perfect runs, what kind of drivability was everyone running?

Mine is between 24 and 27, don’t remember for sure and ain’t close to the pc to check

Having low drivability does not guarantee the severity of your mistake. Some of the guys actually made a mistake, which was exactly 0% in severity. If you don’t pass the drivability vs mistake chance roll in the random number generator then you’re stuck witha mistake which adds anywhere from 0% to 5% time penalty (also decided by a random number generator)

7 Likes

“what went wrong?”

“THERE’S A FUCKING WING ON THE BONNET, TERRY!!!”

8 Likes

Having made a perfect run, the driver pointed out that the car actually were too firmly planted and could use a harder suspension and less downforce to gain some seconds on the Dom Max pacecar… He got out of the car, and sat down, and fell asleep shortly after, notably exhausted.

1 Like

I’m guessing my driver made a 5% mistake

Someone’s geting fired

Just checked the stats from Brands Hatch… 7th!!! :heart_eyes:

Turns out I made a half-decent car after all! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Zolder practice has commenced.

7 Likes

Best pratice time! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Doing worse and worse each round…

Woop made it into midfield despite a mistake, not bad :smiling_imp:

And the qualification has been posted.

5 Likes

“Well, we’re not fast, but we’re surely stylish!”
“Yeah, and covered in transmission fluid and belt dust.”
“That just adds character.”
“Any ideas to make the Serenity go faster?”
“Anyone got leads on getting the biggest fuckin’ jet engine that’ll fit in the back of the van?”

4 Likes

Ok, so the time attack has been completed, once again you have 24 hours to send in your setup revisions.

5 Likes

“Just turn upside the chart” is not a good solution to see things differently Matteo. Prepare to pack and go to the waxing plant.

7 Likes

Hold on a sec, I’m almost certain I fitted my CZ6 Stealth with sport compound tires…

Yep, you did. I will re-do the calculations, hang on.

good, it seems our driver change worked out

Retconned and fixed.

30% chance of mistake and I get fucked over at every turn lmao.