QFC23 - Mafioso Motoring [Results out!]

!Work In Progress! I wonder if The Boss would like this…

wonder if I should put DUBs on it…

17 Likes

Looks promising. If I am not mistaken, this latest build of yours is based on one of the Indicator body sets, as was the case with my entry, but with different morphs for a less upright appearance.

1 Like

Autoworks Lis - 500TT

• 5.0 V8 Twin Turbo GDi - 600HP
  • AWD Adv 5 Speed Auto - Viscous LSD
  • Limited to 270 km/h
  • 0-100km/h in 5.2s
  • Handmade Interior with SatNav
  • Offroad Capable
  • Under 50,000.00 $

5 Likes

It looks like the host will be very busy next week…

2 Likes

Should be interesting seeing how your and my entries compare.

Jay can’t quite fit said dancers in the car, so it needs to be more comfortable and exquisite to compensate.

This angered me. So here is the 1995 BetterDeals Mosaiko.

The flaps are used for gunning down the enemy, or throwing grenades out. Don’t worry, they close.

The thing in the floor is a game console. TV on the wall.

Has a fridge, of course.

Yeah what is there even to say. It’s based on a normal car chassis though, so i guess that’s something.

Oh, and the driver area? There is a door behind the drivers which leads to the boss room, which leads outside again.

Please i am in pain. We take the 95 comfort though. And it does almost 300kmh.

12 Likes

Correct! 3.0 wheelbase sedan

THE IP ROYALIST VIP

Loud is for newcomers. Understated is for the professionals.

14 Likes

I PUT DUBS ON IT!

7 Likes
HINODE LUCENT
A distinctive expression of refinement and power

The Hinode Lucent embodies a remarkable fusion of form and function. The subtle curves whisper elegance, while the bold, uncompromising stance suggests the formidable V8 power within.

The aesthetic pleasing purity of line reveals the principle at the core of the Hinode design philosophy: Every comfort-enhancing touch, every nuance of design of this luxuriously appointed automobile should work to impart a feeling of enormous satisfaction.

WARNING: The door trim may be missing in final product due to porting issues. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

And so it does. The Lucent’s sumptuously comfortable interior makes the sensations attending the simplest task - even adjusting a mirror or lowering a window - as pleasurable as possible.

The Hinode Lucent has ample reserves of power: its 290-horsepower, V8 engine can take you from zero to 60 in 6.4 seconds and reach a top speed of 155 miles-per-hour.

Come visit your local Hinode dealership and experience the Lucent for yourself.

Gallery

Coming in 1996!

Coming in 2002!

20 Likes

1995 SOMERVELL SABRE ROYALE

The Somervell Sabre is the last truly traditional Personal Luxury Coupe on the market. Vinyl roof, pretty ornaments and trim, covered rear wheels. It’s dead comfortable with the top Royale trim featuring a handmade crushed velour interior, tri-zone climate control, top-shelf sound system that could deafen you, and - new for 1995 - a silky smooth 5-speed automatic - alongside a live-feedback variable suspension with 4-wheel independent geometry and world-class sound deadening. You’d be less comfy on your dad’s cushy 1950s couch.

But considering it’s 1995, just comfort wouldn’t cut it. So, to compensate, that variable suspension cuts a mean corner, the velour seats aren’t totally shapeless, and - most importantly of all - the engine is a high-power, special-order 348ci unit. Like all current Arlington (thus, Somervell) passenger V8s, it has a SOHC 16v valvetrain atop hemispherical-chamber heads; this allows a power output of over 350hp, a top speed over 175 mph, and a 0-60 time of 5.3 seconds. All while remaining extraordinarily civilized and quiet.

13 Likes

The Avion Imperia V12

Exterior Shots

Interior Shots

Welcome to Avion, dear customer. As a company that is based in Italy, we know a thing or two about style and luxury. We present to you the stylish, luxurious and brisk Avion Imperia V12.
Styled by our in-house design team lead by Alenko, the design lends itself to understated luxury from afar. However, come a little bit closer, and the details start to come out. At Avion, we always believed true luxury is in the details, and will be experienced by the curious party, instead of being vulgar while shouting to the masses. The Imperia will glide through traffic while commanding respect, but also announce your presence in style upon arrival.

Step inside, and you will be greeted with the highest-grade of wood, aluminum and hand-stitched Marino leather, here presented in slightly warmer combo, that will caress and hug you in a warm blanket of luxury during your journey. To help you remain composed, there is a three-zone climate control that should keep everyone cool and fresh.
At Avion, we understand that more money means greater need for privacy. Our Imperia V12 lineup comes equipped with rear and side curtains that are electrically operated, and will isolate you from the views of the outside world in style.

Powering this elegant block of luxury is the naturally aspirated Imperial-series V12 engine, releasing a silky smooth output of 400HP from the 5-liter displacement. This ensures the rear-wheel driven sedan will propel itself to 100km/h in 5.2 seconds, and onto an electronically limited 280km/h.
When we say silky-smooth, we mean that our team has relentlessly worked to create an engine with a linear power band which will allow for brisk pace in a more relaxed manner, avoiding unexpected surprises along the way.

Price?
Well, if you must ask…

16 Likes

The :kr: 1995 Unmyeong Chairman Coupe
Top of the line luxury straight from South Korea

Powered by a smooth 6.0L V12 producing 450hp and 600nm of torque and paired to a 6 speed automatic transmission, that sends power to all four wheels, this 1800kg coupe can hit 100km/h in just 4.8 seconds and reach a max speed of 300km/h, just in case things get ugly.

13 Likes

This is even larger than the earlier Titan, and commensurately more upmarket-feeling inside and out. I already used the Imperia name for a hypercar in 4.1, but that’s no longer canonical, especially since the body set it’s built on has a smaller engine bay than before.

1 Like

Fowler Baltimore 360LT SPECIAL

Don’t you miss the Good Old Days of American motoring?

When true luxury cars had front wheel drive, a big powerful V8, a Landau roof and Opera windows!

This SPECIAL offer is tailor made for chauffeuring the meanest sons-of-bitches most discerning members of high society. Packs a 360 cuin turbocharged V8 with 655 footpounds of torque. It won’t win every red light pissing contest, but makes up for it with SPEED. With hydropneumatic suspension, you’re about as comfortable as you can be in the safe grasp of semi-trailing arms.
Special Prize 48.500$

If you find a better deal, shove it up your ugly ass!

Don’t fall for this bullshit

12 Likes

That’s a brave wildcard entry, what with its FWD, formal roof with opera windows, and pop-up headlights - but is that engine longitudinally or transversely mounted?

My bad, did not know that bud.
Sorry. I hope you don’t mind.

You’re OK to use the name Imperia for your entry - in fact, everything I made in 4.1 is obsolete due to being incompatible with 4.2 (the current version) and is therefore no longer canonical.

@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T you did a great job of remaking the winner of CSR 142 for 4.2 - it makes for a great under-the-radar choice among the more ostentatious offerings here.

2 Likes

I just love all those overkill engines :smiley:

3 Likes

I present to you the Amun Decade

Have you always wanted a Premium top-of-the-line 5.2L v12 luxury car? Well, look no further. With class-leading comfort and stunning looks, 100% Egyptian built yes we can make cars

Get yours now for 72k

12 Likes