QFC23 - Mafioso Motoring [Results out!]

The rear doors open normally - I didn’t forget the rear interior door handles, although the interior shots I posted don’t show them.

Also, with so much technology onboard, the Ventnor would have been the most technologically advanced car of its time in terms of in-car features.

I made this statement regarding interiors, not whether realism is less important than getting 200 comfort.

I also didn’t mean with “be a bit realistic” to be able to forgo most other things just for the most important stats. It was basically to say that there’s an extended amount of breathing room for engineering and styling instead of the contemporary hyperluxury design, instead of “Make a Century except it’s not a Century, woaaaaaah”

Does that mean a high degree of realism regarding physics/mechanics, and a lower degree regarding market viability? That is, a realistically functional vehicle, not necessarily a realistic commodity?

Case in point: 185mm tires, 2017kg, 560hp, shooting brake, 1.0-1.12ish Hz suspension. While the game engine says that’ll work just fine and even get 50-something Drivability, the (amateur) engineer and (formerly professional, retired for health reasons) mechanic in me calls BS on the tire width - I’d expect to see at least 245 for that kind of power and weight. I’d also never expect that to sell in mass numbers, especially so softly-sprung, though it’s entirely plausible as a one-off custom or specialized niche model, and indeed isn’t far off from how I’ve had my real-world car set up for years now.

2 Likes

Preferably the vehicle should be real enough to actually sell in the real world: thus thin wirey tires wouldn’t cut it. Along with that, it should be quite easy to drive and somewhat maneuverable; it will be expected for it to perform well at the limit.

Remember, he’s not only looking for a hyperluxury cruiser: it needs to be fast as well, to outrun and out-drive most that decide to try and have a shot at it.

2 Likes

1991 Umbra Conquistador V10

Sold in Europe as the Umbra Americano, the Conquistador is Umbra’s first model available for the American market.

The car is powered by a 5L V10 engine making 403hp and equipped with AWD and ESC for maximum control. Also available with a 4.5L V8 making 338hp.

The interior is handmade and spacious sitting 4 people comfortably with some of the best technology in the market.

For a price of $73,800, the Conquistador V10 is more than just a car, it’s a symbol of power and prestige.

7 Likes

1995 Otori Neptune

Stylish, Spacious, and Swift.

All these, and so much more, can be had for a nice sum of $75,800. A good deal, considering what you get.

4 Likes

These are some sexy looking beasts i must admit, yet, they arent ripoff enough for me yet

So you want something inconspicuous with a strong name, huh?

Allow me to introduce you to the…

1990 Vercruz Luxury in America Minivan V8 Ballin’ Jacuzzi AWD
That’s right! Ballin’ Jacuzzi. Because it’s ballin’ and there’s a jacuzzi!

On the outside we have luxury wood trim, wire rims and beautiful yet elegant beige paintjob.

In the inside the timeless beige continues, coupled to dark wood for luxurious feeling.

In the center there’s a wine fridge, so you can commit a DUI with style!

In the back you have the luxurious jacuzzi! The rear seats are facing the jacuzzi so your subordinates can look at your lavish lifestyle. The spa area is made out of real pine wood.

Gary the Rubber Duck

Live your life in luxury
Buy the Luxury in America Minivan

This is what peak luxury looks like

29 Likes

1994 MJD K-series, K10E

Sold everywhere a mediocre dealership is present, the MJD K10E is a large, extended wheelbase luxury boat of an automobile, the first to ever be offered to an american market.

Powered by a roaring 5.1L I6 Turbo producing 407Hp while still allowing for a clean and quiet ride. The vehicle also comes standard with ABS and TC for the best driving experience when the shofer is behind the wheel.

Inside a hand made and upholstered velvet and leather interior greets you, spaciously sitting 4 peoples with enough boot space for large, bag shaped objects up to and including 2.4m long. Moving through to the handmade dash, it includes everything a driver would need to keep a close eye on the vehicles speed, remaining fuel levels, oil levels, etc.

The chassis itself is made out of reinforced and rust resistant steel making a heavier, easier to handle and far more resistant vehicle while also allowing maximum space for the cushioned hydropneumatic suspension system.

For a price of $69,000, the K10E is not just a car, its the key symbol of prestige, power, comfort and excellence.

6 Likes

Not even my Buick Continental?

I assume you meant chauffeur?

I was seeing mk8 when I saw it. Also I think it’s the best looking so far

Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR More Images:
1995 Manda Divine 600SE S
6 Likes

And I thought my car would be the only one whose nose resembled that of a contemporary Bentley! To be fair, though, it works well enough here. However, its choice of engine can be summed up as follows:

And that Vercruz Minivan may be one of the most unassuming entries here on the outside, but it’s got a jacuzzi on the inside, so underestimate it at your peril.

Also, some of my Ventnor’s gadgets (such as sat-nav and the hidden VHS player) would have been world firsts in 1995, or at least very rare back then.

1 Like

That i did my friend!

I gotta get it moving somehow, if it takes the local trucks rngine, it shall be used to great affect.

Senko Masterworks Limited Build

Our Senko Masterbuilders have been hard at work crafting a new vehicle for those wishing for true luxury. Featuring hand-crafted leather seats with heating, cooling, and massaging capabiltity, alongside an innovative SatNav system, we guarantee that you will arrive at your destination in complete comfort. With a sleek design that remains modest, yet will still give people envy, ride in style in the 1995 Senko 830ttx Kessaku Edition.

Based on the prestigous Senko 800-Series Cars, and featuring a 3.0L SYN twin turbocharged V6 means that this car is based on parts that have been proven to be luxurious. It boasts 405HP, a 0-60 time of 4.9 seconds, and a top speed of 180MPH. The Senko 830 Kessaku represents the future of Japanese luxury, all for a price of $47,500.

Want to Learn More? (Gallery and Stats)

Statistics

• 3.0L turbocharged V6
  • 406hp @ 6600 RPM
  • 394lb-ft @ 4100 RPM
  • Top speed of 180 mp/h
  • 0-60 in 4.90s
  • 15mpg
  • AWD
  • 6 speed automatic transmission

Gallery

(Sadly, no interior.)

10 Likes

Van entry :heart: Epic.

2 Likes

Just admiring that wraparound chrome panel!

It is time for betterdeals.