QFC26 - Baby on the Way

16 Likes

Toyhatsu presents the Manliest car money can buy in Indonesia:
the Tammy 1.8 GMA

Because a Real Man doesn’t need a PP enlargement car, he has Family
The Tammy is a world car, which means you get essentially the same car as some old lady in London. Spacious, reliable and comfortable, and safer than flying (with Indonesian airlines).
The engine may be slightly different, but in a good, cost-conscious manner, with proven technology like Injection! and overhead valves. It’s Big and powerful at 90 hp.
The Grand trim comes with a CD player, air condition and the Multivan exclusive rear seat traytables, all for 13.400 Rp.

11 Likes

-looks at the Tammy-

Gah, you and your underpriced cute things!

-looks at the $20k WIP in the design bay. Throws wrench and goes outside for a break-

5 Likes
First time making 2000s car!!!!!! Family go vroom vroom!!!!! go go indo!!!!
24 Likes

2003 Valiant Vivus Calypso

First launched in 1998 Vivus was the latest small family car from Valiant. Available in a wide range of body styles, sedan, hatchback, coupe and wagon.

This facelift from 2001 offered an updated front end to match along with the Valiant family style and fresher tail light design. New modern dohc engines replaced the previous sohc only family B engines offered in smaller Valiant cars.

The Calypso special edition offers contrasting blue and dark grey seats and door cards, sport style wheel trims and fully body coloured side trim, door handles and door mirrors.

The model offered here uses a 1.8L four cylinder engine and automatic gearbox. 1.4 and 1.6 engines are also offered with a 5 speed manual gearbox.

17 Likes

Its like an Astra Caravan, but still with some own ideas. That is a really nice car.

2 Likes

It’s cheap for a reason, I would pick any other car submitted over it on face value.
Also I consider @Hilbert champion of cute cars

3 Likes

Hey who wants to design the design for my awesome car, It’s got super high stats so if someone who knows how to design it’s guaranteed podium

2 Likes

I’d be down to give it a shot. I’ve been wanting to make something for this, just couldn’t figure anything out.

Send me a DM if you’d like, and we can start coordinating.

2 Likes

The Axxus MP5

Built for everyday reliability, comfort and driveability

Its what every Axxus is known for

With broad torque throughout the rev range its quite peppy and feels more powerful than it is

Seating for 5 in a nice, nimble package

Standard options include painted sport alloy rims, sunroof, roofrails, a 4spd adv auto transmission, and ESC to get you and your loved ones home in one piece.

Price of admission…$16,800

8 Likes

If I tell to you it started life as an Opel Astra clone

https://discourse.automationgame.com/t/csr-143-slippery-and-cold-tier-1-finalist-released/40823/66?u=mart1n2005

And now it’s morphed into more of a Daewoo Lacetti it all falls into place

Ah, that’s where the taillights are from. I knew there was another budget GM car but I couldn’t recall the Lacetti name.

2003 Atera FAR-D 2.4i

Meet the brand new 2003 Atera FAR-D 2.4I, a well built MPV that is comfortable, rough and reliable, perfect for SEA market. Powered by 2.4L inline 4, producing up to 148hp, connecting to 4-speed auto, it is guaranteed to have "bulletproof" drivetrain in this family car.

Head to your local Atera dealership with the price of $14,300!

A very special message for our SEA friends in our great and humble Automation community especially Malaysians and Indonesians

16 Likes

Umbra Palmera+

Bottom text

7 Likes

Reintroducing the Rhania Hunter Sport!

This is a time to rejoice with the 2003 Rhania Hunter Sport which is a call back to the original Rhania Hunter.

This has a 2L inline 4 that is able to obtain 30MPG and produce 130 horsepower which is all thanks to it’s 5v DOHC & Direct Injection that is made with this beast.

The SUV can seat 7 people which would be great for you, your spouse, your children, and your parents. This has a nice SatNav system which would allow you to navigate through the world without any issues of being lost.

Compared to any other vehicle, this SUV comes standard with ESC which allows you to drive in the rain with ease and can enable different drive modes such as the Sport Mode & Comfort mode as provided with this model. Another thing to consider is the advanced safety pack that this car comes with which would help you survive if you ever were to crash.

New Vs Old

8 Likes

SUBMISSIONS CLOSE IN 48 HOURS

The deadline is on Sunday, 18th June at 23.59 UTC+7.

I have received complete submissions from:

@Maverick74
@doot
@the-chowi
@abg7
@Happyhungryhippo
@Ananas
@Executive
@Ludvig
@Hilbert
@HybridTronny
@Danicoptero
@DuceTheTruth100
@mart1n2005
@happyfireballman

Post, but no car:

@shibusu
@Knugcab
@Oreology

If you have submitted but your name isn’t on this list, please let me know.

11 Likes

2003 ARUNDELY 600 TOURING
Framework of high expectation.

Any journey needs a starting point. And how you reach your destination is every bit as important as where the journey leads you. Take 600 from Arundely. Cars that make getting there a reward in itself. As auto express put it 'comfortable, spacious, refined and reliable, the 600 has the air of an executive class leader... With all the goodies that a modern family on the move demands'. Best of all, the reward really is there for the asking. You simply need to make the journey. Life is a continuous process of moving forward and the 600 is very much part of this progression. How refreshing though, to come across a car that rejects short-term design fixes in favor of something altogether more substantial. A car that looks the way a car’s supposed to. Solid. Well-proportioned. Muscular even. And we’ve made sure the effect carries through to the interior. Because, as with anything in life, the inspiration has to come from within.

Gallery

17 Likes

Presenting the 2003 Canmo Avocet. Powered by a 155hp 1.4L inline 4, the FWD variant reaches 60mph in 8.7 seconds while getting 26mpg. All for $16,400.

6 Likes

Betterdeals returns with a late entry.
The idea: Man i dont know.
Plan: Man i dont know.
Execution: Box.

Meet the Betterdeals Baller, a literal box on wheels!
I don’t have much to say, its just a box with some special features. Mainly, it has a ball pit, satnav, luxury seats, and can actually move! Well, depends on what you call moving. 0-60 in about 14 seconds from the 1.6 liter I4, sending power to the front wheels with a 4 speed advanced automatic.
(Note that the doors fold down, and the slits around the wheels are removable.)

All of this for only 16500 autobucks! Ballpit balls included.

6 Likes

The 2003 Bazard Prancer

In collaboration with @Vento

For just $13,000 AMU, a reliable, well-rounded crossover-mpv that’s ready for any task

And no, this isn't *just* a rebadged Clari

See? We put Bazard DRLs on it. We did something.

…yeah, other than that it’s just a rebadged Clari.

12 Likes