QFC27 - EBITDA |Finals|

When will this open?

SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN

The deadline is JULY 15 at 23.59 (UTC+1).

Before sending in your entry please recheck the rules and priorities some changes have been made. If you have any further questions feel free to ask I'll answer as soon as I can. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely make a car for this when i get home in a few hours

I, too, would like to collab, if anyone is interested in doing the styling

i’d be happy to, @ErenWithPizza! i’m decent at exterior and interior. go ahead and design the mechanical bits, then send me the .car file in dms, i’ll start when i get home in a few hours.

choose any modern mid-size sedan or crossover SUV body, i’m sure i can make it work

I am also planning on cooperating with others for a potential entry, given that I am a much better engineer than I am a car interior/exterior designer (especially for post-2010 cars) - if anyone else is interested, please let me know, either on this thread or via PM, and I will create a test mule that will serve as a starting point.

The Amun Pyramid is a high-end premium car that boasts an impressive 33 miles per gallon (mpg) fuel efficiency and can go from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.4 seconds.
The car is designed with luxury in mind and is perfect for those who want to make a statement on the road.
The Amun Pyramid is not just a car, it’s an experience. With its sleek design and powerful engine, you’ll feel like you’re driving a work of art.
The car is equipped with all the latest technology and features to make your driving experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
If you’re looking for a car that will turn heads and make a statement, then the Amun Pyramid is the perfect choice for you. It’s not just a car, it’s a lifestyle.

Gallery

only for 26700$

6 Likes

2023 Miller Maple Silver Edition

The latest from Miller,
This model is equipped with a 2l 4 cylinder light pressure turbo engine making 230 hp and the latest in electronic gadgets. Yours for 26900A$.

Gallery

5 Likes

WE WERE BUILDING SUV:S BEFORE SOME OF OUR COMPETITORS EVEN EXISTED.

The Vernalia 2.0T. By VCV.

5 Likes
ilaris motor present
Ion!!!
not the saturn it is also not a jaguar for gods sake i only looked up what the jaguars looked like after i made this i thought i was somewhat original in design but no

features:

• luxurious, lushious, thick 21" aloy wheel
  • an engine that makes 190hp
  • 8.3 second to 100km/h
  • aluminium aluminum panel and chasis
  • front wheel driving
  • when this was FR it had 50/50 weight distribution it doesn’t anymore but you can pretend you’re sporty
  • no turbocharger giving it 38 miles to the galon (6.2L/100km) and also 260kmh top speed (limited)
  • premium
buy now for the low high price of 26300 automations
more discount pictures

10 Likes

2023 Brindley Falcon 2.0T

Exterior design by @Hilbert, engine and trim by @abg7

It’s all the mid-size premium crossover you will ever need, for just $27,000 AMU.

7 Likes

2023 Hydrion Mako 424

Ready for sale in Europe is the 2023 Hydrion Mako 424, plagiarizing borrowing its styling from the Opel Insignia and equipped with a 2.4L I6.

“This isn’t a call to overdesign your cars”
“I’m sorry, I don’t understand the concept…”
-Michael Bay, probably…

4 Likes

Introducing, the S4, from Allure.

2.0t
Premium everything
$25,700

*base 2.0t model shown with Sport BlackOut trim

6 Likes
Clari Eau'Aigu Prime 2023
A brand new premium hatchback! Very comfortable! 165.6 miles per hour top speed! 8.5 seconds 0-60 mph.

Best of all, an amazingly high mph!!! 44.8 mpg! Incredible!

3 Likes

that’s an… interesting design

2023 Primus Merit 200T

The Merit is your safe choice in this class since 1994. Responsive driving feel, good economy, highly comfortable.

12 Likes

Shenhua Tanto
QFC27-1

QFC27-3

2 L inline 4 turbocharged engine: 230 hp / 360 Nm @ 1700-4200 rpm

8 speed DCT, RWD model shown, 5.2 L/100 km

6 Likes

20230 Mara Kavaler 2.0 LKE

With the discontinuation of the V8 after the MY2020 due to a lack of demand, the turbocharged 2.0 litre inline-4 Efektyv became the top engine for the Kavaler, still offered in sedan, wagon and liftback (depicted) versions, including the ever popular Komfort Extra trim.

4 Likes

2023 Régal C418 Carbon Edition

Régal introduces its brand new 4-door sportback coupe, the C418. With its 1.8L T-Eco turbo engine producing 245hp, and 7-gear transmission, it can easily reach 250 km/h and accelerates to 100 in about 7 seconds. With very low emission, it even passes stricter German regulation, making the C418 tax exempt.

Built on the lightweight Régal R-class high end sport coupe chassis, this more affordable offering still packs a considerable punch. With a fully premium offering, and renown Régal reliability, it is built to enjoy the road and it won’t break the bank. This special Carbon Edition includes custom rims, two-tone color, carbon fiber trims, a panoramic roof and a slightly sportier configuration. All in all, it comes right under 27,000 AMU.

6 Likes