QFC39 - Speedster Showcase [Finals Out]

Thanks for clarifying. That means my entry’s in. I’ll do my best to avoid the mistake of submitting prematurely, though.

Also, my QFC39 submission is a different file from the original, to distinguish it further, especially since the game has received a lot of updates since QFC9, for which I had submitted the original version of the 2000s Archangel.

I feel its worth mentioning that while I did put up an ad, I have not yet submitted a file. Though, from what I see and understand, if I do send in the file that submission will be considered final. Is this correct to assume now?

You are allowed one resub before the deadline. That means you can send a .car to me once, and then again before the deadline ends if you wish.

Colere Sport Pyrenes Spyder 3.5

From the race technology of the Sport Pyrenes GT1 that shined from the 24 Hours of LeMans, now you can feel the same energy on the road.

With the same chassis derived from Sport Pyrenes GT1, all carbon fiber reinforced construction with adaptive pushrod suspension all round.
While the race car kept the weight into the minimum, the philosophy of being lightweight has been carried over into the spyder version as weighing less than 1000 kgs, resulting the nimble yet very sharp handling.

Powered with the same surging heart unit from the GT1, with modern fuel supply and ignition system, now creating more than 650 horsepowers. Surging from 0-100 km/h within 3.4 seconds with Duchemin Pilote Sport Vittesse’s tires as specially develop by Duchemin not only for the extremely sharp handling, but also to handle the extreme speed of 350 kmh with confidence.

Not just for the pure performance, but also the comfort, all Sport Pyrenes Spyder 3.5 wrapped in the handmade leather, providing the comfort while seated within the same race geometry.

2 Likes

Gallery

A collaboration with @DrDoomD1scord

Specifications classified

9 Likes

Who need specs when you can just let the pics speak for themselves? Besides, if you did indeed take one of the '95 Super Wedge body sets as a base, then it must have taken a lot of work (through clever use of various body molding fixtures) to make a Veyron-like behemoth out of a normally Lambo-like body - but it was definitely worth it!

2 Likes

I can take no credit for the design - that was all Doom.

I can take credit for the fact that it does the Wangan Route on the Shuto Expressway with a minimum speed of 350 km/h.

2 Likes

We’re ballin. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Bringing a sports car to a supercar/hypercar fight is a brave move (and one not likely to work given the priorities and premise of this QFC), but when you consider that the '05 Pyrenes is an updated version of the '96 original (right down to retaining the Bean body set), it makes perfect sense lore-wise.

The Bullinger Exigia: perfection in automotive form.

Info (edit: +more photos)

The Bullinger Exigia is the Swiss automaker’s first foray into the realm of the hypercar, featuring a bespoke 5-liter naturally-aspirated V10 (a scaled-up version of an engine developed for Bullinger’s abortive plan to supply F1 engines) mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. Inside, the car is luxuriously appointed with fine leather and wood trim, and it is fitted with removable roof panels which stow conveniently in the front trunk, allowing for either closed-cockpit or open-air driving. Only 200 are set to be made and all have already found buyers.

681.6 HP @ 8800 RPM
2852 lb
0-100kph: 3.45 s
claimed top speed of 264 MPH

1 Like

Gallery coming tomorrow when I can be bothered to take more pictures
6 Likes

Don’t underestimate the Prowler with its 6 cylinder engine as it can do a 0-100kmph in 2.12s and a top speed of 425kmph all while being extremely stable at those speeds. With the beautiful painted carbon fibre body, it looks the part as well.

REMINDER

Entries close on the 4th at midnight!

There are 7 entries so far. I will mass ping closer to the deadline.

1 Like

Aargh!! I’m designing out of my comfort zone as fast as I can.

1 Like

I’m working on it! Do you know how much work it takes to make a lumpy, under-engineered car like one of my entries?

Art cannot be rushed. I, unfortunately, have no such excuse…

2005 CSW Matador

6 Likes

For you to build the Matador while hosting GGPC at the same time is quite an achievement - you did a great job of modernizing the '95 American Dream mod body set (or rather, a variant thereof) for the Noughties. From what few pictures have been released of it, the Matador has a V10 engine if I’m not mistaken - if it did, then it makes perfect sense considering that the mid-2000s was the heyday of the V10 as a whole. And if its engine isn’t a V10, then it’s most likely a V12 instead.

Little tease while i finish cooking
3 Likes

2005 Bergmann Pfeil GT

Released for the 50th anniversary of the iconic 1955 Bergmann LS400 Pfeil, the Pfeil GT takes the classic front-engined, long-bonnet GT look and brings it into the modern era. Under the massive bonnet lies a 7.3 litre naturally-aspirated V12 - making 762 horsepower - which has been tuned by DAG, Bergmann’s now in-house performance division. The massive engine is supported by state-of-the art technologies, such as a dual-clutch transmission, adaptive springs and dampers, electronic stability control, among others.

Gallery

13 Likes

Bradford-Akari Skadi 620R

602 horses,

400+ km/h,

An experience like no other.

See it to believe it.

A collaboration with @vero94773
9 Likes