QFC39 - Speedster Showcase [Finals Out]

8Hours ish remaining
4 Likes

Bradford-Akari seems to have beaten Caterham and McLaren to the punch by eight and 15 years, respectively, with the name of their fastest offering - and I’m sure it’s based on one of the '98 Stradale body sets (albeit the smallest one, with a ~2.34m wheelbase, if I’m not mistaken). Anyway, every time you try to disguise the base body in your work through extensive 3D fixture shaping, the end result is a work of art - especially this one, and it’s a far cry from your early days of hit-and-miss experimentation, which shows how far you’ve come since then! The fact that you finished and sent in your entry so soon after completing CSR159 makes it even sweeter.

2 Likes

Tarske HT1050 Coupe

2 Likes
6 Likes

BetterDeals returns with another… Car.

No explanation for this one. Just a line from Canibus.

“He was spinning out of control like a Class 5 hurricane”

QFC39_-Djadania-_Mahoso.car|attachment (63.9 KB)

8 Likes

2005 Condor Talon

This is a product of Condor Motor Company
14 Likes

In collaboration with @ErenWithPizza

We present to you…

The 2005 Wells Motor Sports Venom 600

2 Likes

i love america and big ass engines

I'm supposed to have some body copy here and say some cool stuff about the car, but i already said basically everything in the ads above and in the specifications below, plus the post is already too long and i ran out of garbage to say (i am NOT gonna use FartGPT)

Specifications

Engine: 7.0L Twin Turbo V12 DOHC
More engine: 1000hp @ 7.200rpm - 1208nm @ 4.400rpm - 8.000rpm redline
Speed and power: 0-100 in 2.5 seconds - 420 km/h electronically limited top speed
Transmission: Longitudinal mid-engine AWD - Helical LSD - 6 Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
Panels and chassis: Full Aluminum with Glued Aluminum chassis - 1790kg
Suspension: (F) Double Wishbone (R) Double Wishbone - Active springs, with semi-active dampers and passive sway bars tuned for sportiness
Interior: Sport with premium satellite navigation - 7-inch touchscreen
MSRP: €119,000 as shown

Yellow isn't your thing? Here's some other factory colors (piss yellow best)

5 Likes
Luksi

Collaboration between @happyfireballman & @xsneakyxsimx

2 Likes

The amun Sgt comes with a 5.5L TT v8 making 1053hp to make the car accelerate from 0 to 100 in 2.5 seconds and go up to 443kmh
(Sorry this was rushed)

4 Likes

2005 Allard Tyras 12

Speed has never looked so swell.

The all-new for 2005 Allard Tyras 12

Confident at any speed, unleash it wherever, whenever.

14 Likes
13 Likes

Entries closed, if you have an entry, finish it up ASAP and send it and I may let you in. (it is 5am and I am fucked)

That’s the closest thing to a mid-engined TVR I’ve seen anywhere on these forums (especially with its Sagaris-aping headlight clusters and transparent ducktail spoiler). What makes it so special is that, as far as I am aware, you took the '95 Outrun mod body (specifically, the mid-engined version) as a base, and cleverly disguised it with lots of 3D fixtures and body molding to make it seem more TVR-like (at least externally) than it has any right to be.

There will be a small delay in the first round because automation has decided that it doesn’t want some mods to load, as such I can’t take photos and that’s a part I really enjoy and wanted to get right. I’ll try do the writeup parts now to save some time.

2 Likes

Also round of pings for additional entrants:

@Ch_Flash

@Danicoptero

@happyfireballman & @xsneakyxsimx

@Kevin980

@mart1n2005

@Fantic2000

@Djadania

@DuceTheTruth100 & @ErenWithPizza

@Sosy31

@ChemaTheMexican

@KSIolajidebt

@TheYugo45GV

Still waiting on a last minute entry from @Texaslav

This brings the total entries to… 24! A big win in my book.

7 Likes

Judging

Revving Up Rivalries
These entries didn’t get filmed runs, or continue to the show.

@OptimusAlpha 810S - Binned 2020 trim and variant year. I can’t really compare anything this car has stats wise, but I can say the design is sub average, especially around the sides and the rear.

@TheYugo45GV Mayland Harbinger is a car that offers a balanced driveability and comfort, with a score of 56.4 and 38.6 respectively. It stands out for its prestige, scoring 88.4. The car’s top speed is 251.6 mph, and it can cover 1km in 19.67 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.95 seconds, which is relatively slower compared to other cars. The total score is 104.47.
The front and rear are well designed and fit the theme and year, unfortunately it isn’t enough to bring it up from last place. The rear is one of my personal favourites from all entries though.

@kaybee CSR Matador offers a sporty driveability with a sport score of 52.4. However, it lacks in comfort, scoring only 7.1, the lowest of all entrants. The car’s prestige is decent at 81.2. The CSR Matador has a top speed of 260.1 mph and covers 1km in 18.58 seconds. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 3.79 seconds. The total score is 106.41. It has the highest fuel economy of all entrants at 29.2mpg.
The front is incredibly well designed, along withe a great side profile, unfortunately the rear doesn’t hold up but it still gets a good looks score overall. The interior is clean and simple.

@the-chowi Bergmann Pfeil GT excels in driveability, scoring a high 78.2. It also offers a sporty experience with a score of 56.1. The car’s comfort is decent at 36.2, and it has a high prestige score of 84.7. The Bergmann Pfeil GT has a top speed of 254.8 mph and covers 1km in 18.86 seconds. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 4.09 seconds, the slowest of all entrants. The total score is 111.78.
A personal favourite design despite being front engined, unexpected but welcomed all the same. Lack of interior was disappointing since the car itself was great. Still claims a high looks score.

@ArizonaCaseo Montiago Carasone II GTSS offers a balanced driveability and sport experience, with scores of 52.4 and 38.2 respectively. Its comfort and prestige, scoring 32.1 and 91.4 respectively are good. The car’s top speed is 218.9 mph, the slowest of all entrants, and it can cover 1km in 18.17 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.19 seconds. The total score is 113.13. It was the only entry to have a V16.
The front is well designed, unfortunately the rear doesn’t hold up anywhere close.

@Djadania Mahoso offers a balanced driveability and comfort, with scores of 61.3 and 39.3 respectively. It stands out for its top speed 319.3 mph, the highest among the entrants. It can cover 1km in 17.62 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.72 seconds. The total score is 113.17. It was also the most expensive entry to service at $12444.
If AI knew what this car looked like I’m sure it would invent a new system of numbers for how incorrect this is.

@Sandstorm Avian Aves (05) offers a balanced driveability and sport experience, with scores of 60.2 and 46.5 respectively. It lacks in comfort, scoring only 23.7. The car’s prestige is the lowest of all entrants at 66.4. The Avian Aves (05) has a top speed of 246.7 mph and covers 1km in 18.05 seconds. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 3.01 seconds. The total score is 113.37.
A bold move to use this body, almost pulls it off but not really. Low looks score.

@happyfireballman & @xsneakyxsimx Luksi Dragua offers a balanced driveability and comfort, with scores of 57.3 and 35.5 respectively. It stands out for its prestige, scoring an impressive 93. The car’s top speed is 267.7 mph, and it can cover 1km in 18.33 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.72 seconds. The total score is 114.20.
The design feels awkward, but it includes everything and has an interior, so it gets an average score for looks.

@lotto77 Planar Sazabi excels in driveability, scoring a high 77.9. It also offers a sporty side with a score of 53.5. The car’s comfort is 49.1, almost the highest, and it has an okay prestige score of 79.1. The Planar Sazabi has a top speed of 234 mph and covers 1km in 20.75 seconds, the slowest time of any entrant. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 3.69 seconds. The total score is 114.92.
The rear of the car is better than the front, overall this car is quite average though.

@Fantic2000 Condor Talon offers a balanced driveability and sport experience, with scores of 62.3 and 53.7 respectively. It lacks in comfort, scoring only 15.6. The car’s prestige is decent at 82.1. The Condor Talon has a top speed of 262.7 mph and covers 1km in 18.94 seconds. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 2.96 seconds. The total score is 120.81.
The rear of this car is quite incredible, the front matches nicely, it’s just a shame it’s missing an interior. High looks score.

@JustARandomCrackhead Capital Motors 7000i excels in driveability, scoring a high 81.1. It also offers a sporty experience with a score of 46.6. The car’s comfort is decent at 42.5, but it has a poor prestige score of 75.8. The Capital Motors 7000i has a top speed of 249 mph and covers 1km in 18.89 seconds. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 3.22 seconds. The total score is 121.01. It was also the cheapest entry at $76700.
A rather bland and uninteresting design but it has correct proportions. Low looks score.

@IncredibleHondaFit Bullinger Exigia offers a balanced driveability and comfort, with scores of 67.2 and 39.1 respectively. It stands out for its sport and prestige, scoring 58 and 82.3 respectively. The car’s top speed is 263.6 mph, and it can cover 1km in 18.65 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.45 seconds. The total score is 121.36.
Slightly unoriginal and unproportioned at the rear. Low looks score.

@mart1n2005 Novalina M10 Cielo offers a balanced driveability and comfort, with scores of 65.7 and 32.7 respectively. It stands out for its sport and prestige, scoring 51.1 and 90 respectively. The car’s top speed is 244.9 mph, and it can cover 1km in 18.05 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.16 seconds. The total score is 124.22.
An agressive front design, the flat rear gives quite a stance. High Looks score.

@Ksiolajidebt Hoffsman Säberr has good driveability, scoring a 74. It also offers a sport score of 46.9. The car’s comfort is low at 18.8, it has an okay prestige score of 76. The Hoffsman Säberr has a top speed of 234.8 mph and covers 1km in 17.57 seconds. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 2.7 seconds. The total score is 126.51.
Very high effort build, the side profile is very saucy and clean, the rear leaves a little to be desired. High looks score.

@Ducethetruth100 & @ErenWithPizza Wells Motor Sports offers a balanced driveability and comfort, with scores of 52.7 and 31.2 respectively. It stands out for its sport and prestige, scoring 63.2 and 89.6 respectively. The car’s top speed is 240.6 mph, and it can cover 1km in 18.33 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 2.94 seconds. The total score is 130.35.
Well proportioned, the rear could do with being similar to the front. Average looks score.

@Ch_Flash Fanella Fuego III excels in driveability, scoring a high 78.9. It also offers a sporty experience with a score of 57.5. The car’s comfort is decent at 40.5, and it has a middling prestige score of 80.5. The Fanella Fuego III has a top speed of 220.1 mph, the second slowest of all entries and covers 1km in 19.81 seconds where it is also second slowest. It accelerates from 0-60mph in 2.95 seconds. The total score is 131.15.
One of two designs to get max score for looks, a stunning front and a rear to match, great side profile and interior. Good colour choice.

@abg7 AMS Archangel 7.2 900 offers a average driveability and comfort, with scores of 67.2 and 32.7 respectively. It stands out for its average sport and prestige, scoring 59 and 88.5 respectively. The car’s top speed is 262.5 mph, and it can cover 1km in 17.49 seconds. Its 0-60mph time is 3.02 seconds. The total score is 134.46.
The rear is wonderful to look at, the front is unproportioned however. Interior is a nice touch. High Looks score.

Moving to finals are (alphabetical order)
@ChemaTheMexican
@Danicoptero
@DrDoomD1scord & @AMuteCrypt
@karhgath
@Kevin980
@Sosy31
@yurimacs & @vero94773

Written with the help of ChatGPT, any resemblence to the dreams of real people is entirely unintended
20 Likes

now this is epic

2 Likes

dangit, still need to work on my car design I guess. still a respectable score!

2 Likes

troll complete, return to hq at 300mph
btw, you can feed the image into gpt4, if you’d like i can see its opinion

2 Likes