QFC39 - Speedster Showcase [Finals Out]

Anyone want to collab? I would do the engineering

2 Likes

I would, but I’ve already submitted an entry and I’m shit at design.

i managed high flow 3 way with precat. i did use a boatload of emissions optimization though., but i did use a 7 litre V8.

I could help

1 Like

2005 Fanella Fuego III

My first V12… Low and sleak with a 5.3l V12 at 545 hp, 0-100 under 4 sec and top speed well over 300 km/h.

Gallery

14 Likes

Quite a looker - not as fast as my Archangel, but still a traffic-stopper nonetheless.

By the way, for anyone who missed it, this is what the 2000s Archangel (as originally built for QFC9) previously looked like - the QFC39 version is an extensive redesign engineering-wise, with mildly updated visuals, except for interior and exterior colors - blue where there used to be orange, for example.

Image Gallery

Stats and Facts

5.0L V8 Twin Turbo V8 engine producing a little over 670hp
5 Speed manual transmission
0 - 60 in 4.0 seconds
anything else I can think of will get added later.

6 Likes

Octane Helix V10 Spyder XRR

Based on the Régal Hélix sport convertible concept car, this completely custom beast from Octane’s performance division looks like a reasonable supercar but is actually quite a sleeper. This eXtreme Road Racing edition is tailor made for those looking for pure performance.

With a top of the line 6.2L V10 developing over 800hp, plus the DCT 6-speed coupled with the famous Régal four wheel drive, it will annihilate all your expectations - even breaking the 450 km/h / 280 mph mark (465 km/h on the salt pan). It also gets to 60mph well under 3 seconds, just saying.

The XRR is truly the pocket hypercar sleeper. It can be yours today for only 120,000 AMU!

2005 Montiago Carasone II GTSS

Never has high speed been so sexy

1 Like

Entries are open

Also several people submitted before rules deliberation was over.

Specifically, frick you.

4 Likes

I may have submitted my entry before the end of the rules deliberation period - but is it valid anyway? If not, I’ll need to submit once more.

Also, the Regal-Octane Helix may look like a mere sports car at first glance, but it definitely has the power and performance of an actual supercar or hypercar. And from the look of things, it’s apparently based either on one of the '05 Aston-like body sets, or one of the ND MX-5-esque body sets from 2009.

You should have changed a rule on the opening of submissions and not allowed re-submissions :joy:

2 Likes

Would’ve been a good use of my time apparently :smile:

I just assumed it was decent forum etiquette to wait till the rules were finalised.

I will accept entries from before but I’ll change it if I host again :stuck_out_tongue: if there had been more complex rule changes then maybe I’d say resubmit, but there hasn’t been any really.

Thanks for clarifying. That means my entry’s in. I’ll do my best to avoid the mistake of submitting prematurely, though.

Also, my QFC39 submission is a different file from the original, to distinguish it further, especially since the game has received a lot of updates since QFC9, for which I had submitted the original version of the 2000s Archangel.

I feel its worth mentioning that while I did put up an ad, I have not yet submitted a file. Though, from what I see and understand, if I do send in the file that submission will be considered final. Is this correct to assume now?

You are allowed one resub before the deadline. That means you can send a .car to me once, and then again before the deadline ends if you wish.

Colere Sport Pyrenes Spyder 3.5

From the race technology of the Sport Pyrenes GT1 that shined from the 24 Hours of LeMans, now you can feel the same energy on the road.

With the same chassis derived from Sport Pyrenes GT1, all carbon fiber reinforced construction with adaptive pushrod suspension all round.
While the race car kept the weight into the minimum, the philosophy of being lightweight has been carried over into the spyder version as weighing less than 1000 kgs, resulting the nimble yet very sharp handling.

Powered with the same surging heart unit from the GT1, with modern fuel supply and ignition system, now creating more than 650 horsepowers. Surging from 0-100 km/h within 3.4 seconds with Duchemin Pilote Sport Vittesse’s tires as specially develop by Duchemin not only for the extremely sharp handling, but also to handle the extreme speed of 350 kmh with confidence.

Not just for the pure performance, but also the comfort, all Sport Pyrenes Spyder 3.5 wrapped in the handmade leather, providing the comfort while seated within the same race geometry.

2 Likes

Gallery

A collaboration with @DrDoomD1scord

Specifications classified

9 Likes

Who need specs when you can just let the pics speak for themselves? Besides, if you did indeed take one of the '95 Super Wedge body sets as a base, then it must have taken a lot of work (through clever use of various body molding fixtures) to make a Veyron-like behemoth out of a normally Lambo-like body - but it was definitely worth it!

2 Likes

I can take no credit for the design - that was all Doom.

I can take credit for the fact that it does the Wangan Route on the Shuto Expressway with a minimum speed of 350 km/h.

2 Likes