Road Kings (Subs Closed, Review Time)

Introducing the Apex Innovations Vagus XL: The Pinnacle of Luxury and Capability

The Apex Innovations Vagus XL is the ultimate expression of luxury and rugged capability. Designed for those who demand more from their vehicle, the Vagus XL combines advanced engineering with premium craftsmanship, offering an unmatched driving experience both on and off the road.

Marketing

Bold Design Meets Unstoppable Performance

The Vagus XL is built on a robust galvanized steel ladder chassis, complemented by steel body panels that exude strength and durability. With its commanding 5.51-meter length and 1.97-meter width, this full-size SUV is designed to make a statement. The front longitudinal engine setup ensures optimal weight distribution and balance, enhancing both on-road handling and off-road capability.

Power and Precision in Every Detail

Under the hood of the Vagus XL lies the heart of a beast—the Precision Engineering & Machining 54NO92 engine. This 5.4L 90° V8 powerhouse delivers an exhilarating 395.1 horsepower at 5800 RPM, allowing you to conquer any terrain with ease. The naturally aspirated engine is equipped with multipoint electronic fuel injection, ensuring smooth and responsive power delivery across the RPM range. Paired with a 5-speed advanced automatic transmission and a 4x4 drivetrain, the Vagus XL is engineered to tackle the toughest challenges, whether you’re navigating city streets or exploring the great outdoors.

Uncompromised Comfort and Luxury

Step inside the Vagus XL, and you’ll find a sanctuary of luxury and refinement. The 2/2/3 seating configuration offers spacious accommodations for up to seven passengers, with heated leather captain’s chairs in both the first and second rows. The 8-way power-adjustable front seats and 4-way adjustable second-row seats ensure that every journey is made in comfort. The third-row folding/stowable bench provides versatility, allowing you to expand cargo space as needed.

The interior is adorned with premium leather & PU leather upholstery, accented by elegant wood grain trim, creating a sophisticated atmosphere. The 8-speaker premium sound system with 6-disc CD/AM/FM/XM radio and integrated 5.2" GPS navigation system ensures that you stay connected and entertained on every drive.

Safety and Control You Can Rely On

Safety is paramount in the Vagus XL, featuring advanced collision safety devices and electronic stability control to keep you and your passengers protected in all conditions. The SUV’s variable hydraulic steering and semi-active sway bars provide precise handling, while the adaptive dampers and airbag springs offer a smooth, controlled ride over any surface.

Ready for Adventure

The Vagus XL is equipped with 17" two-tone diamond cut steel offroad wheels wrapped in 315/70R17 all-terrain radial tires, ensuring maximum traction and durability on any terrain. The 350mm 4-piston vented disc front brakes and 330mm rear drum brakes with sport brake pads provide powerful stopping performance, giving you confidence in every situation.

With a top speed of 136 mph, a 0-100 km/h time of 8.85 seconds, and a quarter-mile time of 16.99 seconds, the Vagus XL delivers performance that matches its bold design. Whether you’re navigating tight corners or making quick stops, the Vagus XL’s precise handling and impressive 161.82 lbs of combined downforce ensure that you’re always in control.

Powertrain

Experience the Pinnacle of Power and Precision: The 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 V8 Engine

Precision Engineering & Machining proudly presents the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85, a V8 engine that redefines what’s possible in automotive performance. This engine is meticulously engineered to deliver a seamless blend of power, efficiency, and durability, setting new standards in its class.

Unmatched Performance

At the core of the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 lies a 32-valve DOHC 90° V8 configuration, offering an exhilarating driving experience. With a displacement of 329 cubic inches (5398 cc), this engine generates a formidable 395.1 horsepower at 5800 RPM and a robust 398.4 lb-ft of torque at 4600 RPM. The wide power band ensures thrilling acceleration, while the high 6300 RPM redline allows you to push the limits with confidence.

Engineered for Excellence

Every aspect of the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 is designed with precision. The cast iron block provides unparalleled strength and durability, while the aluminum 4-valve DOHC heads optimize airflow for enhanced performance. The 92.0 mm bore and 101.5 mm stroke deliver the perfect balance between power and efficiency, making this engine ideal for both high-speed performance and everyday driving.

Advanced Internal Components

Inside the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85, forged steel crankshafts and connecting rods ensure maximum strength under the most demanding conditions. The lightweight forged pistons reduce inertia, allowing for quicker throttle response and improved fuel efficiency. The dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) design, coupled with solid lifters and roller rockers, ensures precise valve control, contributing to the engine’s overall responsiveness and efficiency.

Precision-Tuned Performance

This engine is more than just raw power. The 11.5:1 compression ratio is optimized for both performance and fuel economy, while the 27% cam profile and 36% springs & lifters balance high-RPM capability with low-RPM drivability. The Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and Variable Valve Lift (VVL) systems deliver seamless power across the entire RPM range, with VVL activation at 3400 RPM ensuring a smooth transition from economy to performance modes.

Efficient Induction and Exhaust Systems

The naturally aspirated induction system features multipoint electronic fuel injection for precise fuel delivery, ensuring optimal combustion under all conditions. The single throttle body intake and standard plenum intake manifold are engineered for consistent airflow, contributing to the engine’s smooth power delivery. The dual 2.0" stainless steel exhaust pipes, paired with high flow three-way catalytic converters, ensure that the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 not only performs brilliantly but also meets the strictest emissions standards.

Sound and Refinement

The 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 is not just an engine; it’s an auditory experience. The exhaust system, featuring straight through primary mufflers and reverse flow secondary mufflers, produces a deep, resonant exhaust note that is both aggressive and refined. The sound is engineered to enhance the driving experience, ensuring that the engine’s performance is felt and heard in equal measure.

Innovative Engine Management and Longevity

Equipped with an advanced ECU featuring multi-mode driving capabilities, the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 allows drivers to select the optimal engine performance mode for any driving condition. The engine is also engineered with Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) in mind, offering a smooth and refined driving experience. With a recommended service interval of 7,500 miles or 12 months, and backed by a 5-year / 60,000-mile powertrain warranty, the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 ensures reliability and peace of mind for years to come.

Why Choose the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85?

The 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85 from Precision Engineering & Machining is the ultimate choice for drivers who demand the best in power, precision, and reliability. Whether you’re looking to dominate the track or enjoy a spirited drive on the open road, this engine offers the perfect balance of performance and refinement. Experience the pinnacle of engineering excellence with the 329L-NUSS-SHSR-85—where every drive is a journey into the extraordinary.

Performance

Lap times:

Automation:

• Sector 1: 0:56:22
  • Sector 2: 1:44:74
  • Sector 3: 2:43:26

Airfield:

• Sector 1: 0:26:03
  • Sector 2: 1:03:29
  • Sector 3: 1:40:00

Ellisbury Tri-Oval:

• Sector 1: 0:32:18
  • Sector 2: 0:51:84
  • Sector 3: 1:14:12

Ellisbury Grand Prix:

• Sector 1: 0:59:94
  • Sector 2: 2:29:06
  • Sector 3: 3:43:69

Ellisbury GT Circuit:

• Sector 1: 0:59:94
  • Sector 2: 1:49:15
  • Sector 3: 2:47:81

Ellisbury Junior Course:

• Sector 1: 0:29:90
  • Sector 2: 0:55:55
  • Sector 3: 1:28:39
Gallery

Why Choose the Apex Innovations Vagus XL?

The Apex Innovations Vagus XL is more than just a vehicle—it’s a statement of power, luxury, and adventure. Whether you’re commuting through the city, embarking on a cross-country road trip, or exploring the wild, the Vagus XL is designed to exceed your expectations. Experience the pinnacle of SUV performance with the Vagus XL—where luxury meets capability, and every journey becomes an adventure.

3 Likes

Hello there :raising_hand_man:

I present to you the Accurate MXL400D

This one is fitted with the optional tow hook and towing-appropriate side mirrors