Sedan/Estate Thread

The first design I have seen from you, I think. For how long have you been playing this game?

Just over a month now! Learning as I go. This is from my third go at campaign.

For such a short amount of time, it’s remarkably good. I can promise you that my own cars looked way worse after a month of playing, haha.

Many thanks! I am hoping that by getting involved here on the forum I can learn more about real life automotive design. It seems like there is a lot of knowledge around here to pick up and it’s not a subject I actually have much familiarity with.

If you haven’t done it, I suggest you to check out the “Crowd sourced detailing guides” thread. Some of the tips are for old and outdated versions of the game, but it still has some good info and tips.

2 Likes

Ttong Topaz/Topaz II/Axio (Daewoo Nexia/Opel Kadett/Daewoo LeMans etc)

Ttong Topaz (1987-1994)

Ttong Topaz II (1994-2002) Axio prerestyling (1995-2008)

Ttong Axio restyling (2008-2018)

3 Likes

1999 and 2013

4 Likes

Nice Designs!

1999-> Pippuri Oinas

Oinas owes it’s exceptionally low bonnetline to it’s standard fit 4 or 6 cylinder boxer engine choices, typical of Pippuri models throughout time from way before their merger with Sampo to create SPA-Motor. With a flat engine and a driveshaft right to the rear wheels, the bonnetline can be low and give the car an even wider feel, helped by the horizontal design of the grille mesh and the vertical design headlights and taillights.

Oinas aims it’s sights squarely at the Mercedes C-class, BMW 3-series and later on the Cadillac CTS once arrived on European shores. The key badged brand trusts that it’s unique styling and rear wheel drive character keep it posed well in it’s class.

I can never quite figure out taking pics in this game ngl

5 Likes

These definitely look Korean, nice work!

1 Like

FWM’s Premium Performance Sedans
One entry for the Full Size Garand Line-up is the GS Model.
485HP RWD V8s that only come in a 6spd Manual.

3 Likes

Eagle Solar- American electric sedan/estate from 1984

Sedan

Estate

6 Likes

Very interesting and believable concept.

2 Likes

This is especially futuristic, and on the outside looks just appropriate for 1994 as it does for 1984. But given that pure EVs are not present in Automation, what kind of engine did you use as a placeholder, and how much power does it make? Anyway, I’m pretty sure this one was built on the '88 Freon body set, which closely resembles a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Neon.

1 Like

Turbo I3 , 25 hp and a volume of ≈200 cm³ front-wheel drive. The maximum speed is 99 km / h, but in the beamng I could only accelerate to 66 km / h.
Sorry , I used google translate for write this :slight_smile:

1 Like

1975 Globus Premier

After the oil crisis, the demand for old-fashioned V8 cars like Globus offered shrank dramatically. New emission rules made it even worse. Vaughn, one of Globus main competitors, reacted immediately, so Globus had to follow and compete with downsized Vaughns. The Premier offered comparable luxury and space like the giant Grand Cruiser, but is significantly lighter and smaller, thanks to monocoque design. A 3,1 V6 with 120 horsepower was sufficient to move it with enough dignity. For 1976, more variants arrived.

5 Likes

I can really feel the pattern from that seat burn into my legs a hot summer day, nice. :smiley:

3 Likes

1955-1961 Omota 55’
A Mid-50s sedan

5 Likes

2019 Auburn Antimony XS

10 Likes

How are you getting those photos to look so nice?

3 Likes