|SIDE QUEST| CCC 2 - Battle for the Dollar |AutoCorsa|

Current lineup (Has some edits)

3 Likes

Was bored so i made a rivalry thing. Keep or throw away?

3 Likes

I like how camera and food are grouped together instead of food and drinks lol.

2 Likes

That… Is a good point. Problem is that i really wanted the camera brands to be together, but it’d be weird if KFC wasnt in the food rivalry. Maybe i should just make a rivalry sheet.

2 Likes

Mountain dew AKA brad.

1 Like

Definitely entering this. Is there a limited amount of spots?
Samsung livery please
Driver Hugh Speeds

2 Likes

Nope, no limited (unless it really goes out of hand, but even then i’d just split it in 2).

Btw, what nationality is Hugh?

V is American btw (so am I), rather than “World”.

2 Likes

Current entry list. All that in 3 days!

2 Likes

Love the variety of configurations, too.

1 Like

I was wondering something. Due to the amount of entries we are getting, im not sure what tracks we should use. Any suggestions? Anything is fine. Most tracks have around the 20 slots, so tracks that arent in the base game are basically the only option. (I wasnt expecting this many due to this being an experimental challenge, so the tracks i was planning are no longer options)

1 Like

Current state of entries

3 Likes

2 this time!

Batmobile (Edsel)

Fujifilm (lotto77)

Current state of entries

3 Likes

Im about 40% sure currently that we’ll have to split the cars in 2 groups. Anyone have any opinions on how we can better do that?

2 Likes

There could be p:w ratio class:

Anything between 1-1.5 P/W will be considered in class 1

Anything between 1.5-2 P/W will be considered in class 2

2 Likes

That could work, though i feel like it may have its issues with balancing. Not performance wise, but entry wise. I feel like a majority would be either in one or the other. I was possibly thinking something like New Members and Classic Members due to a pretty equal ratio, and eventually combining them for the last few rounds, but i feel like that is very flawed.
We could also do completely random. Or nonsensically (Full CCC style).

How about make engines compete against each other in brackets? At the end, the best one will succeed.

The engines competing should have some kind of balance but overall it’s winning till you get beat with these engines.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Could work, though that would need quite a bit of planning from beforehand, which i never did due to not expecting this situation to come up. We could also not split, but we would have to be around 30 entries, which some tracks can handle (I know many).