|SIDE QUEST| CCC 2 - Battle for the Dollar |AutoCorsa|

Sorry for being a late with the stuff, was having some issues (I had to export the cars to beamng twice because of it). Anyways, i’ll upload the track schedule soon.

2 Likes

@Madrias For some reason im having issues with exporting your engine. I’ll keep you updated, but its possible that i’ll make some changes to see if that fixes it.

2 Likes

If you need me to stuff it in a different car, I can. I’m not entirely sure what body I crammed that one into, but if that’s the source of export issues, I can try throwing it in something else.

2 Likes

Found the problem. Turns out the quotation marks (") in the engine name were causing something to bug out. Engine is exactly the same, just had to remove them from the name. Never knew that that could cause issues.

2 Likes

That took an absurdly long time because i made mistakes at the start. Now i can do the rest.

2 Likes

Oh, oops. Yeah, had an issue with exporting a while back because I had / (a slash) in the model name somewhere. Didn’t think that the quotes would cause issues, but… Yeah, my bad.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Grr. Turns out i forgot a car.

Ok, finally done. Can get recording now.
The Tracks:
Hockenheimring 1988 (Germany)
Ahvenisto (Finland)
Amaroo Park (Australia)
Okayama GP (Japan)
Martinsville Speedway (USA)

Logistic nightmare. Anyways, video will release later today on Hockenheim!
NOTE: Points system is basically the IndyCar points system with less rewarded to the winner.

3 Likes

Change of plans. Hockenheim caused both the AI and the Tracking to have stroke, and my PC started burning alive (14 cars colliding on top of eachother in the same corner… Yeah no).

3 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry to disappoint but video is delayed to tomorrow. I did everything i could, but i just could not get the full 26 cars to work properly for some reason. This means that tommorow before the race, i will let all cars do 3 laps around a track, and then remove a few of the slowest cars depending on what i can manage. My CPU just cant seem to handle 26 cars, sorry everyone!

4 Likes

Ok, i may have said that i dont want to do this, but it seems like the best solution we currently have. Is it ok if i split it in 2 for a few races, and then bring the top 6 from together from both for the last few rounds? It seems like i can run it with 20, but even then it still seems to occasionally struggle a lot. Please give opinions!

Split it into two groups, take the top half from both and race them for the winners bracket, the bottom half of both and race them for the losers bracket? That way everyone has a chance to race against everyone else, and a full finishing order could be established.

4 Likes

Ok, i think thats probably the best way to do it. Will do, then no disqualifications.

1 Like

Ok, here is the first one (Randomized). I will now record it. Finally, looking at settings all day for 2 days straight is not something i want to do anymore. I’ll change the track selection to more consistently good tracks, since i can choose any now.
Also, combined means what Madrias said.

5 Likes

I have recorded the videos, and done the sheet. I’ll take a short break and then do basic video editing. Btw, one of them has no commentary because of an error, and the other has my voice but barely heard due to audio levels. Not much i can do about it for the recorded ones, but it will be fixed for the next race.
I’ll say for now that 2 people had extremely bad luck.

2 Likes

Ok, editing done. Just waiting on youtube to publish now. Should be out in about half an hour.

1 Like

All the cars are done racing?

2 Likes

For round 1, yes. EDIT: Youtube being very slow. I’ll wait until both have fully done it, and then i’ll put them both up at the same time.

1 Like

First ones out!
Seriously bad luck for @Drewster564 and @Ch_Flash . Both spun off camera.

8 Likes

ah, I should’ve seen how 212 horsepower wasn’t going to cut it…

2 Likes