|Side Quest| Chad Touring Cup |AutoBeam|

It’s the fixed roof inset variant, it’s the same style as the targa one though.

They are both plain steel, for that sort of “rust from inside” thing you get from a lot of fibreglass cars :joy:

Edit

Also I didn’t realise your car was built on the stradale body, you’ve managed to hide the square back of the car

2 Likes

The use of regular steel for the chassis of both your entries makes sense - it’s meant to save costs.

As for disguising the usually angular rear of the Stradale body sets, I adjusted the rear corner morphing zones to make them more rounded, and placed a body molding fixture on the upper edge of the rear end in 3D fixture mode to make it resemble a lip spoiler - the same trick I used for the LVC LS60, except that the LS40 I entered in PAIN has two circular taillight lenses instead of just one.

1 Like

1 week to go! @mart1n2005 i’ll check your cars soon, quick question though. Do electric cars have any advantage?

electric cars give disadvantage, making your car extremely slow

2 Likes

Alright, my final entry. Basically a Porsche, but i tried to alter some stuff to not make it too much like a Porsche. It’s good :+1: It has an NA Inline 3, so I hope it will surprise some people on the track.
The car is run by Team Texoline.

4 Likes

That’s why although the !ev! modifier is permitted here, it wouldn’t be advisable to actually use it.

1 Like

Due to the reduced amount of entries in this challenge, a few options have opened up for me, the runs, and the video.

Should i make 1 minute reviews in the video instead, and use longer tracks? All advice is useful!
(I don’t mind a more relaxing challenge for once, that even 1 person enters means more than enough lmao)

2000 Mara Asteri Group A

Aiming for GT4, but finding leftover, but perfectly serviceable Group A racing cars from the 1990s…

… even with true racing pedigree

Just have to chop off / replace some aero, cheapen out some $10000 worth of parts, what can possibly go wrong?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Wait a second. Kotatsu? As in the warm table? Looks great though, love it. Expect a possibility of 2 10s on styling and maybe even an 11.

1 Like

ah my bad lol the 2nd one was from the other brand, edited it just now

1 Like

Got a few entries recently and since i dont feel like DMing everyone, they’re all legal!

2 Likes

I have a car that I will not be able to finish, currently making ~420 hp and weighs more or less nothing so if anyone wants it please tell me so you can finish and enter it

2 Likes
guh
Saberin Motori
Soaura 2400 R

Race car. 380 horsepower, lots of cornering, whatever, my writing inspiration has vanished. I like sabercats and lynx. they are very cool cats. I like cats.

???
WUDAHEEEEEELLL

AW MY GAWD NO WAYIAYAY

Toryat Prion.

6 Likes

longer tracks could be cool. Maybe hirochi long layout

2 Likes

Clari is entering the cup with the amazingly quick Légèfoudre Surpre GT4!

2 Likes

Since I will not enter, do you want me to overwork your Design a bit?
You have clearly improved but I think that car can become even better.

2 Likes

About 1-2 days to go for entries! Entries will close on the latest timezone.
If you have proof of having made a car, but were unable to submit it on time, as always i will give an exception. If you do this you have a high chance of showing up in the 2nd video for the first time though.

And now for something completely different…

1988 Norðwagen Týr R-12 CTC

3 Likes

Im slow with my entries as always, but here they are. BetterDeals does make an appearance.
Please vote on styling for both cars, as i cant fairly rate them. 10 = Highest, 1 = Lowest

The Mars Bullet. The most GT4 car i could make. 3.3L V8, super basic. Hope it does the job.

0 voters

The BetterDeals Gekoloniseerd. Originally meant as my entry into La Marche, i decided not to enter it. But i couldn’t stop myself from using it anyways. Weighs nothing. Will probably flip and break my arms.

0 voters

You guys got about half a day to go if you want to submit! As i said before, if you have proof of having made a car you can still submit it after.

4 Likes