Sports/Supercar Design Thread

125 S a 1948 Sport Car

p.s. this is my first attempt of interior design in 4.27 version.

4 Likes

something that been worked on for a while

8 Likes

The C6 X4S, Designed Specifically to Imitate a Gemballa

3 Likes

TR12

7 Likes

You still want it? :rofl:

2004 AMS Archer R

Originally designed for QFC9.

Interior

4 Likes

Current project. Proving to be extremely time consuming (looking at you, interior) but will post more pictures when it’s actually finished.
The 2004 C6, a sort-of 997 911 replica

First 2 pictures are showing off the very partially completed interior, the dashboard being the only piece that’s really done (it has already taken an eternity). Currently left with the door cards, transmission tunnel, instrument cluster and other misc components to do (current items are placeholders from the old car).

The front end’s shape is effectively complete, just needs detailing

As for the rear…well that’s still a 996 effectively.

4 Likes

Chapman Hommage
A 365kg sports car. It handles like a dream!

2 Likes

2020 RWD XSC ELITE

Fastest track machine I’ve ever designed so far (surpassing CRBN XCARLET in everything). 980 Kg, V10 840 HP. Power Lap Time 1:02. Too bad I lost my save data so I have to create from scratch again.

6 Likes

***`

1972 PERCAR A1 (2-liter group 5 car)

`***

2 Likes

Considering how different the latest build of 4.27 (LCV4.2.29) is from 4.1, it makes sense to start from a clean slate. Anyway, is this trim street-legal? If not, you should make one - and it should be milder, but no less striking.

2 Likes

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply, just opened the forum recently. this trim is not street legal (using all racecar parts), and it’s actually entirely another model based on 2016 RWD XS-II, a car that I’ve been planning to release but I chose to not to for some reason (I want to add interior to the cars I design from now on).

here’s how the base model looked like. 4.0L V8, and manual transmission. unfortunately the car suffer from the same fate, I lost the data of the cars so…

2 Likes

2009 MTC Cutlass KZ [2.0 V12 street legal version]

4 Likes

Scarab Cirrus GT3 (using vanilla fixtures except for stickers)

4 Likes

my first car that i posted please give feedback i take inspiration from mclaren and farrary’s
i think its cool but please tell me otherwize and how to make it better and more refined PLEASE NOTE this is not the final veshen and if you have helpful fixture mods please do shar without adue

THE IONIC.inc ARC ANGEL

3 Likes

1970 VAUGHN SILVERBIRD

In 1970 Vaughn released the second generation of their Silverbird pony car, featuring kind of sleek and modern styling for its era.

Like its predecessor, it was available with a wide range of engines, both the OHC inline six that had been introduced with the first generation, as well as various iterations of the classic Vaughn V8, even if the power outputs generally went down towards the end of production, as with many other american V8s of the era.

Also, various trim levels were available, with the basic one only called “Silverbird”, there was the slightly more upmarket “Rallye” (shown here), the “STC” that was kind of a luxury trim and the sportier, top of the line “GTC”.

The second generation Vaughn Silverbird was produced until the 1981 model year.

7 Likes

The B8 Series’ first entry in their latest 2019 range, the 50Si with a 4.3L V8 and over 500hp

Specs:
4.3L DOHC FPC V8, TT Variable Geo
526hp @6400rpm, 532lb/ft @4000rpm, Redline 7000rpm
0-60 3.8s, Est. Top Speed 220mph (doubtful)
2:07.76 Automation Track Lap Time
$56000 MSRP (2019 adjusted)

6 Likes

My first open-roofed car of any kind made in 4.27.

6 Likes