Sports/Supercar Design Thread

Here’s a modern GT/sports car from 2018 that comes in two trims. First up is the base model with a 3.0L turbo I6 making 400bhp mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.

Next is the V8 version - 5.5L, normally aspirated, and packing over 500bhp, with a few additional options (semi-active dampers, active anti-roll bars, dual-clutch gearbox) fitted.

Fun fact: I would have entered the I6 version in the latest round of ALR if I hadn’t joined another team (which already had another car) so soon. I’m still proud of the exterior design on this one, though.

7 Likes

There was always one little detail on all your builds that stuck out to me. The exhaust pipes were always a size too small. Almost double their size and this will take on a new form :ok_hand:

1989-1994 Taimania Pearlius

5 Likes

2021 Yaris Hunter, as it’s name, it’s better than the yaris

6 Likes

:flag_jp: 2019 Kitsuki Kussi R-Line, motor boxer central 1.5 Biturbo, uma verdadeira maquina japonesa!!

3 Likes

2004 Wells Vendetta Ver.2

4 Likes

:white_flower: AT 722-R dragon’s breath Sakura Miko version :white_flower:

Now with an extra fire extinguisher if you somehow almost get yourself kill by a bucket of lava!

10 Likes

The back looks like a homologation Dodge, the front has a cool inscription. Good “photoshop”, you can’t do that in automation.
In general, it’s a great job.

As a wild track toy built for time attack duties, this version of the AT 722-R fulfills its brief with ease. Well done!

1 Like

Thanks

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Dual accounts? Weird computer breaks? Im confused…

1 Like

what the hell happened lmfao

Presenting the car that’ll inaugurate VTR Motors’ new special class cars: VTR HRB7.

4 Likes

1990 Saarland Polygon Aerocoupé

6 Likes

I can’t post it to the custom car design thread for some reason, so I’m just going to post this here

:comet: 2022 AT Suisei-1500 Cosmoth “The Drift-ICBM” :comet:

7 Likes

1999 Avion Veleno II WIP

4 Likes

The 2020 C8 4S is the last of a dying breed, with a naturally aspirated 500hp V8 and an unmatched driving experience

5 Likes

The rest of the C8 models presented here, from the S to the GT3 to the Centaur S

Centaur S by Nuvatec

Centaur S (left, GT3 (right)

4T (back), S (front)

5 Likes

2001 Avion Veleno II
540HP
RWD
130K supercar

19 Likes