Survival of the fittest [FINISHED]

Correct.

1.25l is for 10% out of a 100km, so it’s 12.5 liters per 100km. Meaning you need 12.5l x 4 to go 400km. 12.5x4 = 50l.

I would also suggest higher time penalty and/or damage for cars that have low off road scores, when racing on non asphalt surfaces. Surely a car with very rigid suspension, magnesium rims on low profile tires wouldn’t cope so well on a rally stage.

Do we choose one set of tyres and suspension for the whole challenge or are we allowed to change the setup for each stage?

Good point, added a bonus for high offroad.

No changes, no repairs, one car goes through all the stages.

I will be riding in style with my Siret Monarch Limousine.

Stats:
It’s big
It’s quite heavy
It has decent power
It’s built like a tank.

I’m confused. Do they add up?

And that is why you don’t start editing, answer a phone call, and then get back to finish it off 30 minutes later. Fixing it. The 0.5% is the official figure.

Sorry for all this confusion.

It’s that a picture of the Transfăgărășan in the first post? :smiley:

It’s actually pikes peak :slight_smile:

And that actually makes sense in this context. In my defense mountain roads tend to look similar in long exposure night shots. That and the part about me being Romanian.

Maybe move the damage from last stage to stage 0 (or make stage 0 1%) because having damage ratio at the last stage does not change a thing.

Otherwise it’s looking like a great challenge and I’m really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

It does make sense if you enter the last stage in a nearly dead car and the damage brings your reliability to 0. Meaning your car dies before it finishes the race

Oh OK than :slight_smile: you are doing a plan for future heavier races…
Although it will never be 0 while dropping in %. Or will you always calculate % from base reliability and retract from current?

[quote=“AirJordan”]Oh OK than :slight_smile: you are doing a plan for future heavier races…
Although it will never be 0 while dropping in %. Or will you always calculate % from base reliability and retract from current?[/quote]

Always from base :slight_smile: Otherwise it would be like 0.001 reliability, and next race - 0,0005 reliability :smiley:

Here’s my entry to kick off the car building posts. :smiley:

Presenting the 1975 Bogliq Kitten RS!!!

Can’t wait to see how it fairs, but it’ll most probably be last! :laughing:

First Order Automotive would like to present the 1975 Cruzer X RS2500 for the Survival of the Fittest.

Very nice looking car you got there TR8R.

Ok, I am now officially going to sit down and go through the entries, didn’t get a few good automation hours free before that.

updated with entry list.

The pictures on the entry list are awesome!

As for the almost-obligatory car pictures, here’s the Storm Envy Turbo Coupe.

Should be a good run when it happens. I don’t expect I’ll win, but this is a race of compromises, and I’ve made several.