The "guess-what-car" game 2

Hiiint?

First hint: Designed by Pininfarina

I know its not but ill get it out the way…

Ferrarri P4

Ferrari FX?

That’s it!

It was based on the F512 M (the final evolution of the Testarossa, replacing the 512 TR), but rebodied in carbon-fiber, and given a more highly tuned engine, mated to a six-speed automated manual developed jointly by Prodrive and Williams Advanced Engineering. The car shown above may actually be the only surviving example left in the world, according to most reputable sources.

You can find out more about the FX here.

Also, since you have answered correctly this time, it is now your turn @randomtuner.

Hint: Japanese

I’m starting to think I’ve seen it before, but my only idea so far is wrong :thinking:

Is it a Mitsubishi Starion concept?

Nope

Hint: Convertible concept car

Quick question of morals, would it be considered poor sportsmanship if one were to use the internet to assist one’s determining of a vehicle?

As you can probably tell, I haven’t been following this thread for very long so not sure on what’s generally considered acceptible!

Yes.

2 Likes

My apologies, I wasn’t very clear in my post, I’d read the rules but I wasn’t sure if we could search for cars using key terms, such as “1950’s British small car”, or to manually search through all generations of a vehicle model on a Wiki page - or are we trying to only go off our own knowlage and memory?

The only real way of searching that you’re not allowed to use is image searching software such as Google Lens, searching keywords and looking through websites is all a part of the game

7 Likes

Cool, thanks for the confirmation. In that case, I guess the Nissan LUC-2 concept

Correct!

2 Likes

What a cool-looking car! Anyway, here’s a semi-famous vehicle for you all to guess:

Not sure how many people are familiar with this car’s story internationally so I’ll be uploading a more zoomed-out image as each of my clues, so if you’re unsure, these may help!

I’m after the make and model of the car only, though bonus points for knowing what this specific car is known for!

Fiat 500?

Renault R4?