TMCC16: Sensible Speed

11 Likes

Message the OP and send your .car file that way.

2 Likes

Welcome! Please send the car directly to me via DMs

1 Like

1996 Homura ST3000VSX

Information

1996 was the midcycle refresh for the 2nd generation Turból j400, sold in Japan as the Homura GT sedan and coupe, and the ST estate. The sporty RWD machine received modern and aggressive styling updates, and an all new inline 6 designed for premium and high performance applications.

While the GT sedan and coupe were aimed at the compact executive segment, the ST was comparatively larger and more practical, gaining a taller roofline and about 17 cm of additional length.

15 Likes
???

CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR

14 Likes

6 Likes

(Slightly more than) 48 Hours Left!

We have received entries from:

The following entrants still have a chance to resubmit:

If you do wish to resubmit, please check over your car carefully for any rule violations and use the opportunity to fix/improve your car as well. If you do not wish to resubmit, we will evaluate your car as-is, which may be compromised by the recent game update.

Thank you very much.

-Go Go Drive! Production Committee

Countdown Timer

7 Likes

So, if I understand it right, being on the list only means that you are still allowed to resubmit if you want to, not necessarily that your car have faults meaning that you have to?

2 Likes

Yes, you can resubmit if you want to but if you think that your car is fine, you don’t have to resubmit.

Made by RAZR
6 Likes

MAHG Sigma Rapide

2.5 VVTLi NA DOHC Straight 6

230+ hp
230+ Nm
8000rpm limit

5AT with Mechanical differential

Active Aero
Sport Body Kit
3 spoke alloy wheels

0-100km/h in 7.6sec

Handling 68+
Comfort 47+
Prestige 40+
Sportiness 23+

7.6L/100km

38 000 AMU

PS: I would’ve prefered to get 100hp/L mark and 9000rpm but the budget was too tight! A 260hp variant was easy to get but at the detriment of comfort…

7 Likes

A little underpowered. If it’s only 184 hp, it’s probably a weak engine. I remind you that the car was supposed to be sporty.

It was necessary to raise the torque to about 370 lb-ft. Of course, these are just my expectations. It is unlikely that anyone can achieve such a bar, without raising the displacement of the engine.
All right, everyone builds their car according to the year to which it is attached. Besides, realism is one of the most important criteria of this competition.
@S31. Very cool station wagon. More specs?
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T. Thanks for the warning, my car is not violating the rules and I left it in its current state.

1 Like

Getting better are you?

1 Like

Would the buyer prefer a V8 Car, nah im joking but would the buyer prefer nimble V6 cars?

Oh yes, but the actual performance of my transport is unknown to you, right?
It seems to me that the power should have been around 300 hp and 520 nm, I just couldn’t perform better.
Because 300 hp is the standard for a sharp car.

1996 Schnell N50 Mk2 3.5 Tourer AWD
The first time the V6 models were sold to the Japanese market, In a more curvy flavour.

It comes with the 3.5L V6 making 236HP, and the 0-100 of 5.7 Seconds, making it a light sports car weighing in at 3194LBS/1448KG. It goes around corners like a dream. The backbone, being the M35 engine was designed for such an application. It was mated to a 6-speed Manual and a LSD Differential. And a top speed of 237KM/H (147mph). You can buy this car for the affordable 37500. It also has an ATT Time of 2:25:50.

Lore

The N-Series line of midsize, or compact luxury cars had a new generation in 1996, Giving it an all-new shell and features. However for the I6 replacement car, there was no more engines in the bin of engines for it, so they took the V8 from the base-model XL53 and cut off 2 cylinders from it, making it a 3.5L V6 however not an SOHC powerplant like the luxury car’s original engine was and instead it’s a DOHC 24v engine. This reduced costs quite a bit rather than to make a new engine for this specific vehicle. The JDM Specification cars were just the UK versions of the models with some differences.

4 Likes

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: Great!! My record in ATT Time is 2:35:66.

And in Beam this result was 02:18:266. Unusual, is not it?

I think an automatic is mandatory.

2 Likes

Well, that’s one less car to judge.

Oh. Did not take that into consideration. @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T Could I resubmit the car by any chance