TMCC17- The Courier (submissions closed)

4 Likes

2020 Avion Atlas DarkStar

Atlas being a luxury offering in Avion lineup has been given the DarkStar treatment. This lets it ascend to top tier performance vehicles.

DarkStar V8 is a twin-turbo high-revving unit churning out 600HP. This unit is low-rpm torque rich, pulling like a freight train from 2000rpm all the way to the 8000 redline.
When needed, the drive can be luxurious, effortless, quiet and plush. But be assured the Avion company will let you enjoy the Atlas when the opportunity arises.

Exterior Gallery

Interior Gallery

Lighting Gallery

Nurburgring lap time:
7:44

12 Likes

Use [details], not [hide]. (For some reason it was removed while the unworkable hide is still there)

Example:

Content

content
content
content

Worked like a charm… Thanks again, really appreciate it.

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

A real looker from every angle. Why not make a 2-door version to showcase on my regular coupe thread? I’m sure it would look even better with one fewer pair of doors.

1 Like

I like that idea… instead of a five seater making it a 2+2, lighter etc…
I’ll do that

Made by RAZR

iD Lux IX630

Introduction

About the iD Lux IX630

Member of the Primera Group LLC., iD is a freshly started automotive manufacturer, sister company to likewise automotive manufacturer Manda. Indigenous Design's (iD) aim to make and sell luxury cars all around the world, with their own flavour of design. Their first to see the light is the Lux IX630. The Lux is among the first vehicles in the Primera Group to use the automotive giant's first common base platform, the Primera One with its "F" variant. The IX630 engine is capable of producing 440HP at 6700RPM, equipped with twin turbos, using the iD SmartBoost(TM) system.
More Images Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
5 Likes

WHY SUISEI?

A fastback four door sedan design and five seats, the Suisei Zeitaky LX576 is the real luxury and driver experience. Cruising with and attitude.

THE STYLE

An elegant presence with an aggressive undertone, a dichotomy embodied within, a 4.5L Bi-turbo V8. Formulated into the new 2020 LX576 and continuing the previous quality of Suisei.

COMMITMENT

Not only does it it has the subtle yet brutish styling, it retains Suisei’s commitment towards a sporty and driving environment that is not only for leisure but for the spirited of drivers.

ERGONOMICS

Powered in partnership with Panasonic with the panoramic screen to provide an immersive technology towards the driver and passengers, paired with traditional styled analogues that is switchable between traditional or a sporty config.

THE MATERIALS

The chrome strip and subtle dark burgundy is paramount towards the subtle VIP treatment on the wagyu leather and alcantara materials to provide a plush and comfy experiences in the sculpted and dynamic manner, an extravagant yet luxurious interior.

FOR PASSENGERS

Not to forget about the passengers, the LX576 provides a spacious room for people of all sizes paired with the 14+ Inch screens that provides interconnectivity and entertainment for any long journeys.

© 2020 Suisei Motor Company. All rights reserved

22 Likes

SC500badge

SAIDENKI

Great all around

Saidenki SC500 is a sedan with sports car performance with no compromise.

Drive-train

SC500 has a top of the line AWD system with smart torque vectoring to ensure that the SC500 has the most enjoyable driving experience.

Inside

SC500 comes equipped with the most High-Tech Infotainment system Saidenki can provide with switchable gauges cluster config which can be personalize to your liking.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved.

25 Likes

The 2020 Halvson Hyper Harrier

Performance has a new look

Combining our bold new styling with retro callbacks, and an engine taken from our Lynx R2 supercar, the new Hyper Harrier brings the true meaning of Hyper to the performance sedan segment.

Our venerable 4L TT V10 has a new update for 2020, sending 447kW to all four wheels through a 7 speed sHIFT™ dual-clutch transmission, enough to propel all 2169kg to 100km/h in 3.4 seconds, and on to a top speed of 324km/h. Active suspension components keep the ride smooth, but engaging.

The new Hyper Harrier marks the return of two classic sporty Halvson design cues in a bold new fashion, with bright red lining the grilles and surrounding the badge, and a black "racoon mask" reinterpreted to give the front a modern, aggressive look. Lighting is entirely LED based, with large lights that demand attention and help you remain visible in all conditions.
Gallery

Available now for $89,700, ask your nearest dealer or visit www.halvson.com.au for more information.

7 Likes
AEUGH- -Hey! Quandale Dingle here! HEAUGHH -I just escaped prison! OUGHH -I am staying at my friend Juandale Pringle's house BEBEBEBE -As I was running away from cops... WHAT. -...I fell and scraped some of my foreskin off. goofy ahh laugh -A guy named Garfield Jenson bent me over in the shower while I was in prison. WHATAREYOUDOING -My baby mama Shaniqua Enderson told me to pay child support, so I gave my baby to creepy old guys! Hahaha. Oh yeah.

the last of its kind

2023 Bellomont Vista Abrams

14 Likes

24 Hours Remain

Submissions to TMCC 17 close in 24 hours. I have gone over everyone’s cars, none have been affected by the recently released patch, and nobody has to resubmit. With that, I have received submissions from:

@Lanson
@Texaslav
@kalan
@Executive
@Mikonp7
@DuceTheTruth100
@mart1n2005
@BannedByAndroid
@nightwave
@Restomod
@Riley
@alen.alic1983
@the-chowi
@Falling_Comet
@RAZR
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@lotto77
@EnCR
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7

I also see an ad from @FitRS, however I have not yet received a car.

Countdown Timer

12 Likes
Ryoma brings the luxury and sensibly powered Seishi 8 C with great performance, unrivalled comfort and a 4 second 0-100 - all made possible by the 4.8l 4SE V8 engine. A smooth, naturally aspirated crown-jewel at Ryoma.

The lightweight panoramic top and 6-zone climate control will make you feel right at home.

• 300km/h top speed
  • 4.00s 0-100 km/h
  • 522hp // 544 Nm
4 Likes

Ahh, gotta hurry and finish off my interior!

2020 Alfane ZS6 RS

By @HybridTronny and @kookie

Meet Alfane ZS6 RS, Alfane’s first attempt at luxury sport sedan with some help from Quaglia, an italian supercar company for developing the chassis and suspension tuning.