TMCC29 - Tuna, No Crust! (COMPLETE, RESULTS OUT)

The Leta, from Wells

Shown in base “S” trim and the bad boy G-Sport trim

In base trim the Leta is calm and docile, damn that for the G-Sport

With its stripped down interior to save weight, its 0-60 times are sure to tickle.

Leta, Oh Joy.

4 Likes

2005 Autowelt Roach RSW Turbo

The Nuke just exploded, and the Roach just went radioactive!

Since 1947, the Autowelt Roach has been a fan-favorite automobile by essentially everyone, from the family, who required an automobile capable of carrying out the tasks of the family, from carrying groceries, to driving the family to the beach during hot summers, to even the racers, who used the Roach's light and simple platform to construct monsters capable of tearing up racetracks, the Autowelt Roach is and always will be a fan favorite of everyone.

In 2002, Autowelt, taking note of the effect that the first generation Roach had had on society, easily becoming one of the most recognized nameplates of automotive history, developed its successor, the New Roach. The round shapes, the cutesy look, the practicality that has always characterized the model, coupled with the technology, the comfort and the cleanliness of modern cars. But it always felt as something lacked from the New Roach, a performance version, something that would cement the Roach as not just a quirky grocery getter, but as a perfect all-rounder, and something that could also show what the Autowelt Racing team was capable of acheiving.

Introducing, the 2005 Autowelt Roach RSW Turbo, after a successful campaign featuring Roaches getting hit by nuclear bombs, and turning into radioactive-fueled mutants, a play on the fact that cockroaches survive nuclear blasts, this Roach is ready to tear up city streets and racetracks alike.

A 2.0l Boxer 4, the Autowelt BV2000, is mounted in the front. But unlike the normal Roach's BV2000, this modified Boxer engine received upgraded camshafts, injectors, a sports exhaust, and most importantly, a turbine, rendering it capable of making 320 horsepower, which are sent to all 4 wheels thanks to the Autowelt AWD system, and rendering it capable of a 0-100 km/h of 5 seconds.

Of course, we cannot forget the aestethic package that comes with the RSW Turbo. New front and rear bumpers, which allow for the maximum airflow to the powerful engine. Foglights are included on this model, and a small grille and vents are featured on the hood as well. Moving over to the sides and rear, wide arches and GT3-inspired sideskirts, 19 inch white rims developed by DDS with low-profile Tyrelli tires, multilink suspension on the rear, carbon fiber exhaust tips, bucket front seats, and of course, how to not forget, the enormous rear wing present on the rear of this Radioactive Roach.

TUNED VERSION

The Roach, of course, always known for its simplicity and versatility, was a fan-favorite of tuners and racers, and the New Roach followed the tradition of the old. This particular example, a Roach RSW Turbo, was modified by Earthquake Tuning Club to be the perfect show car. On the front, we can immediately notice a larger intercooler, angry eyelids on the headlights, and a new hood and bumper from CSF Tuning. Minor details include a tow hook, multiple decals, and a side-mounted license plate.

21 inch WUB wheels are also present, with a lowering kit. The wide arches have been kept stock, though the side skirts are part of the CSF Tuning kit. Other details include the two-tone paintjob, pink and purple, with multiple sponsors present onto it, as well as the sunroof, which is an optional offered directly by Autowelt, and the side indicator has been replaced by two additional vents. The RSW Turbo Roach already garners attention, but modified like this, it truly is a showstopper.

The CSF Tuning rear bumper perfectly completes the entire bodykit that has been developed for the Roach, and a touch of class and irony are these 4TUNRZ "Nuclear" single tail-lights, as well as the EPR Performance carbon fiber wing, placed directly in place of the stock one. Details such as a rear tow hook, and a large, single exhaust tip, which perfectly complements the sound of the turbocharged Boxer 4 cylinder engine, perfectly complete this build, one of the best modified cars of the 2000s, present on the cover of Overrev Magazine, and also having a cameo in the successful street racing movie "The Rapid and The Raging"

7 Likes

𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝗢𝗸𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘬𝘶𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘔𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵. 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭, 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦.

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙍

𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀

6 Likes

2005 Yajirushi Revio GT5 Turbo

Gallery

Stats

6 Likes

BetterDeals returns with a “normal” car this time.

Anyone remember BYD? Specifically the F0, a hideous Toyota Aygo clone.
I was wondering if i could make one. So… Here it is i guess.

Meet the BetterDeals Eggo! Producing 200 horsepower from a 1 liter turbo I3 (somehow), it’s possibly the most normal performing BetterDeals of all time.

Can’t be bothered to make a modified version. Like come on… It’s a BYD. It ain’t getting much “better” than this.
It’s fast though, 0-60 in 5.7 seconds and it only weighs 1000kg.
And it only costs 16k!
(seriously though why did i make this?)

7 Likes
2005 AT Lumi², Newer, Faster, Better

| >240km/h Top Speed |

| Excellent Reliability |

| 3.2L N/A V6 |

| 6 speed manual gearbox |

| Faster Than A Mercedes CLK-DTM AMG* |

Get It Now On Our Website And Dealerships Around You;

AT-motors.com/view/lumi²

AT motors, we can (not) make gud cars
*In a parking lot lmao ain't no fucking way it could beat it on the track
7 Likes

The Revio could easily pass for a more expensive car, with the tuned version looking very much like a factory track-focused variant.

@BarthoNavarro you made the Megan look like a rolling sculpture from every angle - even with (or because of) your use of the FD RX-7-inspired mod fixtures - with the tuned version being a fitting tribute to Rachel’s car from NFS Underground 2.

3 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah! I had to make a reference to Rachel. Also im not sure what mod you’re talking about

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, it’s one of Xian’s interior mod packs which you can find on the Steam Workshop.

2 Likes

oh yeah that one

1 Like

Hello all,

Just as a reminder, there is ~48 hours left until submissions close for this comp. So far I have entries from:

@04mmar
@abg7
@BarthoNavarro
@Ch_Flash
@Danicoptero
@Djadania
@donutsnail
@doot
@DuceTheTruth100
@Happyhungryhippo
@mart1n2005
@nicxv
@Rise_Comics
@the-chowi
@T0M

If your name is not currently listed, you have until Wednesday, the 5th of July, 11:59 UTC to submit via DMs on this site. Any submissions made after that time will not be accepted. Again: Any submissions made after that time will not be accepted.

6 Likes

THE NEPTUNE PRISM
In 1996, The prism was released, showing everyone that OXXRON (the parent company) could make an insanely fast sports coupe at a budget price.
Now, on the verge of being axed, Neptune wants to show even more people how great the prism is by putting it on a popular TV show!
Stats:

• 2 door
  • 5 full seats
  • steel unibody with steel panels
  • front longitudinal engine
  • FWD
  • 5-speed manual
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Leaf Spring Rear suspension
  • 3042 lbs
  • 282hp @5300RPM
  • 5700RPM redline
  • 3308cc 60 degree turbocharged DOHC V6 made of AISi
  • Multi Point EFI
  • 21.8 MPG average
  • 128.3 reliability score
  • costs 21100
  • Very practical and safe
  • easy to drive
4 Likes

have to post more so i can dm

1 Like

At first I thought “damn, why are you spamming”, but that explains it and that is absolutely understandable.

2 Likes

i just now realized the wiper is messed up, just ignore that

3 Likes

There is a lot more wrong with your car than that from what I can see and read, but since you are totally new to the game and community, that’s totally ok.

4 Likes

Pacorus Ruisseau Sport

For both speed and economy

4 Likes

For photos, make sure you have your camera focused. If you click on the Camera tab in the photo scene there should be buttons to focus on car and on target that should help with that.

CALLAHAN CERES SR2300

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Callahan Division proudly brings to you:

The New Age Hot Rod!

This factory tuner has it all: 140ci 190hp DirecTech straight-four; six-speed manual; adaptive dampers; fully-independent suspension; 225-section sport tires; and a curb weight of well under 1.2 tons, all for a price of AM$17,400.

10 Likes

Greetings from Freedom France
Here’s the Etoile Transatlantique 240 Quatre Sportif

Built on a regular FWD compact car platform, this coupe writes checks it can’t quite cash…at least stock. 0-100 in 6,1s and 250 km/h top speed isn’t bad, but it’s no Lambo, dude.

The 2.0 i4 turbo engine is moderately related to Etoile’s rally efforts, and puts out a solid 240 hp. It is rather overbuilt and underboosted though - ripe for ECU shenanigans.
Turn off the euro speed limiter, rip off a muffler or two, put a sPoRt air filter on, give it some 98, and you’ll be in the 300 km/h cool kids club in no time. Good thing the “Quatre” fancy frenchy word means it’s got AWD.

De Gaulle-ry

2 Likes